Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Canadian Merch shop?

(PSN)bitraiser

Hey guys! 

So as a long time player/supporter I'd love to pick up more merch from your official shop, but... 

You realize that after US dollar exchange, shipping, and levies, it's nearly $100 for a t-shirt? 

Can we not have a Canadian shipper so your fellow cannucks can partake without being brutally gouged? 

57 minutes ago, (PSN)bitraiser said:

Can we not have a Canadian shipper so your fellow cannucks can partake without being brutally gouged? 

Wouldn’t something like this also increase the cost? It could depend if the stuff was made in Canada or not though. But if more shipping is involved in getting it to the distributor the retail cost could have to increase, making the change negligible.

• 100USD for a shirt does sound a little much.

A t-shirt from the warframe store with shipping to the west coast of Canada costs 35.13 usd which is currently 43.85 canadian. How the hell are the levies 60 bucks? It certainly isn't coming from strictly GST since that's only 0.5%. If the shirt is made in America shouldn't it be covered by the free trade agreement? There are sometimes issues when products come from America but are imported by the American companies from elsewhere, I've run into that before, is that what's happening?

Are you sure about that levy cost?

Edit: Do you maybe not have the same shipping methods as I do?

unknown.png

On 2021-10-12 at 8:20 PM, Drasiel said:

A t-shirt from the warframe store with shipping to the west coast of Canada costs 35.13 usd which is currently 43.85 canadian.

I noticed this and checked as well. I live in NZ, the total cost would be under 45USD for me to buy a t-shirt - that’s shipping, taxes and the item (less if tax is included in retail price). So, worst case 56CAD. It doesn’t seem possible that OP would have to pay double that unless something really weird is going on.

• I only had the Mail Innovations postage option.

Archived