Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NW Conservation Challenge: ANY/ALL open worlds

sunderthefirmament

When conservation launched with Fortuna, it held no interest for me.  I wasn't mad about its inclusion, as some people liked it and I had no need to engage with it.  I could get standing in other ways.  The advent of the NW: Conservation challenge changed that, and I learned the system.  It wasn't terrible.  I'm an Ivara main, and she excels at conservation.  But with conservation now added to the other open worlds, Fortuna's conservation feels dated.  I don't want to dodge toxic poop and follow faintly glowing, needlessly circuitous trails.  I vastly prefer the serendipitous methods of conservation on Deimos and the Plains.

My feedback is simple.  Please consider opening up the NW: Conservation challenge to any/all open worlds.

If you mean letting us complete the NW task on any open world, then YES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! 

Then I can finally ignore those boring tracking missions and just catch the things outstraight on Deimos saving so much of my nerves. 

1 hour ago, xombob89 said:

If you mean letting us complete the NW task on any open world, then YES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! 

Then I can finally ignore those boring tracking missions and just catch the things outstraight on Deimos saving so much of my nerves. 

That is precisely what I mean.  Change the challenge from "Complete 0/6 different Perfect Animal Captures in Orb Vallis" to "Complete 0/6 different Perfect Animal Captures."

Archived