General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Can't execute thrall that were converted from enemies that were under the effect of Khora's Strangledome

Vlitcoman

I was in a solo defense mission and my Lich spawned. He converted 2 thralls from enemies that were under the effect of Khora's Strangledome and after they died regardless if still under the effect of Strangledome or not I was not able to executed them. I could not finish the defense mission as I could not kill them and had to abort it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-10-12 at 2:50 AM, Vlitcoman said:

I was in a solo defense mission and my Lich spawned. He converted 2 thralls from enemies that were under the effect of Khora's Strangledome and after they died regardless if still under the effect of Strangledome or not I was not able to executed them. I could not finish the defense mission as I could not kill them and had to abort it.

This is exactly what happened to my friend and I. We were in a defense mission and my Lich suddenly showed up. Then one guy became unkillable and we had to abandon the mission. Then it happened again on the next mission when my Lich showed up again but we had like 6 guys we couldn't kill. My friend said the Khora's Strangledome is causing it and it's extremely easy to replicate. I have footage of it in action: 

Everything works fine until the Lich shows up. As much fun as it is to break someone's neck over and over, it's not fun when you fail missions because of this weird bug.

Edited by Suicune2001