Kuva Lich Confrontation

(PSN)Chersirine

Question

12 answers to this question

With the Corpus Lich update, Kuva Liches and the Sisters now go to Railjack nodes for the final fight. So you'll need a ship as well as Pilot Intrinsic Level 5 to get there. On the bright side their influence is no longer on the regular starchart, so you can play normally until you can get to space to fight them. 

6 hours ago, (NSW)apparentlyzedistooshort said:

so you mean me no get kuva tonkor coz me no have raijack!?

You can try ask in Recruit chat for someone else to host, but they also have to be up to the same step and with the same type of lich (I.e. they also need to have a kuva lich and be ready to do their confrontation mission).

On 2021-10-13 at 4:44 PM, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

You can try ask in Recruit chat for someone else to host, but they also have to be up to the same step and with the same type of lich (I.e. they also need to have a kuva lich and be ready to do their confrontation mission).

How do I join in with a random squad to confront my Kuva Litch given that no1 in the recruiting helps ?

As ppl said, you don't really need a railjack, it's much more convenient though. I presume you have an archwing already, and that's the only 100% requirement to parrticipate. With just an AW, you can join other ppl railjack missions but you can't host them.

Asking friends/clan to help you with both 5 intrinsics and the fight itself is probably the best option, otherwise, yes, set to public, join random railjacks, get intrinsic XP and mods (you can equip mods and spend intrinsic XP  in the forward left console between syndicates and nav in the orbiter or in dojo.) Most mods still buff the railjack you're on, not just your own, though it's a bit complicated.

Once you get one single intrinsic to 5, you can  join the kuva lich final mission. (that would require 63 XP, IIRC, easily doable if someone taxiis you to veil survival, otherwise you may need maybe half a dozen missions to get that much.)

Edited by nebfab