Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bug problems

(NSW)apparentlyzedistooshort

Question

hello i have 2 bugs to report 

firstly i have done the ropalolyst fight 14 or 15 times tho i did not get the systems bp for wisp the giant moth doesnt seem to drop it i have got people to help me and i have been grinding the mission for three days but i have not gotten the systems bp even the wiki says on average it would take 8-9 runs to get all the parts and also i have been having some problems with submitting bugs i couldnt see any button to submit this bug on the nintendo switch bugs forum 

secondly the ai of one of the dudes who need rescuing in kela da thaym sortie was kinda bugged he spawned and tried to run from his spawn to the point A through a fence he was walking into a fence so maybe a bug

iam send these here cuz i wasnt able to find a way to send these on nintendo switch bug forums so can some1 send these to the nintendo switch bugs forum btw my profile says iam a pc member but i play warframe on nintendo switch i dont even have a pc to play warframe on 

6 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, (NSW)apparentlyzedistooshort said:

hello i have 2 bugs to report 

firstly i have done the ropalolyst fight 14 or 15 times tho i did not get the systems bp for wisp the giant moth doesnt seem to drop it i have got people to help me and i have been grinding the mission for three days but i have not gotten the systems bp even the wiki says on average it would take 8-9 runs to get all the parts and also i have been having some problems with submitting bugs i couldnt see any button to submit this bug on the nintendo switch bugs forum 

8-9 runs is only the "average".. Rng being rng means that for some, it can take wayyyy longer to get the part you need.

Archived