General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Arbitration alert in-game timer does not sync with third-party website timer

Closer_ex

So I saw "Arbitration Disruption - 6 minutes left" on a site providing real time game info and logged into game, only to see Arbitration switched to survival mission, while the site showed 3 minutes left for disruption. The landscape timers are accurate in the meanwhile.

I did not think this game could disappoint me with anything else than its buggy content, wrong again me!

40分钟前 , (PSN)iuvenilis 说:

Take it up with the third-party website.

Tenno.tools is accurate to within about a minute. Maybe you just hadn't refreshed the website.

Well actually you are right, those 2 sites I checked before were both 3 minutes behind game time, but this one is exactly accurate. I'll add it to my favorites, thanks!

9 hours ago, Closer_ex said:

I did not think this game could disappoint me with anything else than its buggy content, wrong again me!

Your sarcastic frustration is misplaced. The internet it a big place. Lag happens and not everything is completely synced up as you move around to servers and websites in different places. Arbitrations refresh on the hour. If you want your best chance to be synced up, get a decent clock and set it according to the resets you see in game and recheck it every day.

30分钟前 , Hobie-wan 说:

Your sarcastic frustration is misplaced. The internet it a big place. Lag happens and not everything is completely synced up as you move around to servers and websites in different places. Arbitrations refresh on the hour. If you want your best chance to be synced up, get a decent clock and set it according to the resets you see in game and recheck it every day.

Thanks for your advice. This has been proved to be a very coincidence though.

It's true that my frustration is misplaced, but I won't give in on sarcasm. That's some off topic stuff.

I do agree with your perspective on community atmosphere, but I make friends with people, not capital, if you catch my drift.

1小时前 , Uhkretor 说:

... Well... blaming the game for a third party whatever is just...

... I don't know which is more buggy... the game or the one trying to blame it...

Then tell me where the third party data come from. If one site provides inaccurate info, I would doubt the site first; when two sites both provide partially inaccurate info, it's also possible that the api is not returning correct info. I also sent feedback to the website.

So if you are wondering which one is more buggy then it's definitely the game, because my bad luck is working properly.

If there's an issue with the worldstate timers not working correctly in game then we'd be willing to look into that, but the timeliness or accuracy of information that's been retrieved and processed by third parties is something you would need to take up with whoever is doing that external retrieving and processing.

Also closing the thread with a general reminder to be excellent to eachother.

• Like 6