Game's asking for verification code but I forgot the email password

Kanedin

Question

After reinstalling the game in my new SSD, it's asking for a verification but I forgot that email's password.

Here's what I know,

I know the current email address that the Warframe account is registered in.

I know the previous email address that the Warframe account was registered in since I had changed before.

I know the Warframe account's Alias and Password.

Please help!!

6 answers to this question

If you are the true owner of this account, then only Support can help you.  Although without any other way to prove your ownership, I suspect the account may be lost to you.  I sure hope you left a way to recover the email account, as that seems like your best hope at this point...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kanedin said:

After reinstalling the game in my new SSD, it's asking for a verification but I forgot that email's password.

You forgot that email's password... ok...

1 hour ago, Kanedin said:

Here's what I know,

I know the current email address that the Warframe account is registered in.

I know the previous email address that the Warframe account was registered in since I had changed before.

I know the Warframe account's Alias and Password.

Ok, so your issue seems to be with the email where the verification code was sent...

... You can only solve that problem with the email provider... For example, if its a gmail account, you can only solve that problem through gmail by resetting the password of that email...

Do note that in gmail's case, you need to have a way to verify the ownership of that account (usually the backup email account works, or phone number). I'm not sure how other email providers work, but contacting the email provider is probably the best move for it.

If its not directly related to Warframe, as in login problems and such, then no one here can help you beyond pointing you towards "the email provider solution"... I'm not sure if DE Support can even help you with that problem, but I might be wrong. You might want to take a chance at that too.

It's really not an option for me to try to get back that particular email since the issue is I couldn't.

If I could, I really didn't need help in the first place.

Like I said I thought I can get help from DE Support in here for some reason.😅

I've contacted Support and after answering some Warframe account history, related steam ID and providing a DxDiag.txt file for verification.

They are able to change my original email to another new email.

So for any future Tennos who get into the same stupid problem as I, you can submit your request via below link,

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks everyone for trying to help me.😁

• Like 2