Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within quest/return to the mountain

(PSN)way2staythecours

I have been in a loop for about three weeks and still I have not got A response from Warframe. The challenge is I cannot get through the mountain to finish the quest. I put in a bug report and I’m still waiting  for a response from Warframe all I want to do is get out of the loop and get back to the game it’s a long time to wait! Maybe I should start another game other than war frame. Can anyone tell me how to get out of this loop!

please attach some images to help us understand your issue, hard to understand what your problem is. all i can think of is the ice mountain with operator which is just walking till end point, should not be hard.

did you try watching some walkthrough for this quest? maybe you were doing something wrong. just to be sure

1 hour ago, (PSN)way2staythecours said:

Can anyone tell me how to get out of this loop!

You're in The War Within quest, okay. You said you returned to the snow-covered mountain? So you have unlocked all your tenno powers? Okay.

Did you finish climbing all the way to the top (the very peak) of the mountain? There is a little Ayatan Puzzle Machine in the room just before you reach the top, did you get there?

If you are stuck at some stage, you need to provide more info. Try to be specific, we will try to help.

Archived