Question

10 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Desmocorse996 said:

I cannot add Umbra polarity

Plus

7 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

not see any Umbra Forma in your account

Equals:

You can not purchase Umbra Forma with platinum. You can only receive them from events (like Nightwave) and through economy dealers like Teshin.

If you used up all your existing Umbral Formas, you will need to wait until you can earn more. Teshin should be selling one in about four more days!

You can read more info about Teshin's offerings (and when they change) here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_Steel_Path

Best of luck Tenno :highfive:

39 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Plus

Equals:

You can not purchase Umbra Forma with platinum. You can only receive them from events (like Nightwave) and through economy dealers like Teshin.

If you used up all your existing Umbral Formas, you will need to wait until you can earn more. Teshin should be selling one in about four more days!

You can read more info about Teshin's offerings (and when they change) here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_Steel_Path

Best of luck Tenno :highfive:

Thank you for the info!!!

On 2021-10-13 at 10:13 PM, LillyRaccune said:

How my much do they cost.... I have 2 Steel Essence so I would like to plan ahead.... ?

19 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I have also logged into his account and I see he is wearing no pants....   

😱 !!!

Umbra @ Teshin cost 150 se for 1.  You can only buy one every 8 weeks.

Thats super easy to get!!   Just do the incursions every day.  25+++ steel essense per week.  Acolytes are worth 2....unless u have res boosters then they are 4+.  Smeeta works to.  Just with a smeeta or even no smeeta I get about 7-9 se per incursion if I can kill the acolytes.   7x5x7 is over 200+ se per week.  

And then your free to farm acolytes however much you want for even more....  

Gun Arcane adapters are 15 se.

Kuva x10k  is 15se?  

8 hours ago, Lutesque said:

That's pretty Steep... Luckily I haven't completed the Steel Chart yet so those 25 SE bonuses are going to come in Handy.... 

It sounds like a big investment, but as Abandon mentioned, the Umbra forma only appears once every 8 weeks. So as long as you're doing an average of 1 Steel path incursion per day (and killing the acolyte), that's almost 400 essence over 8 weeks which is more than enough (or 280 essence if you're just rushing the mission without waiting for the acolyte to spawn).

Archived