Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey, you! I need your help!

(PSN)Pablogamer585

Yes, I need your help. If you are reading this, worry not, for this time it's a super short post compared to my others.
I'll get going:

Since I am planning on doing a megathread about every single weapon in the game and potential upgrades in general, I have realised I need two very important things for that!
Blank mod template of any rarity (preferentially all 4 except rivens), and a blank arcane template of the same rarity of current primary/secondary arcanes!
You could send me pics of your frames posing with weapons/doing something with them too to help my little project!

If anyone out there were to have something of sorts, could you please send it to me so I can start working on the visuals?
I have already all the stats and cool ideas in my head and paper ;P

hace 15 horas, Leqesai dijo:

I'm not sure I really follow what you're trying to do with this. Have you been to overframe? They have every weapon and build loadouts for every frame/weapon. Are you trying to do something similar? Why rework the wheel?

You'll have to forgive me, seems I haven't explained it in the most adequate way, I am referring to this post I made on the feedback section.

I am aware of the existance of Overframe as I use it plenty to do theorical builds.

I'll try to rephrase my post; I want to make a list analising every weapon in the game, kitguns and zaws included, and how would I make some better and more unique, instead of just being stat upgrades (Primes, Tenets, special variants in general...), so if people could fetch me blank mod templates that I can edit to create the visual version of new mods/arcanes I have already written down, it would be greatly appreciated, that is why I made this post on the Fan-zone section too.

Once again sorry for the misunderstanding. Hope you guys are interesting in helping though...? (for the pics part at least, that is)

You keep saying "blank mod template"... if you want the weapons with their Base Stats, someone already made a list: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Weapon_Comparison

Of course that doesn't account for weapon behaviour or gimmicks.

As for "help", I'm not interested in participating. When I worked with a community garden, we had university students that were doing "studies" and they were basically asking for the same data. In other words, do their homework for them.

hace 3 minutos, LillyRaccune dijo:

You keep saying "blank mod template"... if you want the weapons with their Base Stats

I am talking about the mods Miss Lilly, the MODS, the cards we put onto our weapons, pets, parazons and frames, not the modding UI being clear of all modding so that I can see the weapon's base stats, I can do that myself just by going into Overframe as mentioned above, I have been playing this game for over 5 years, I know every single place I can check the info if needed!

All the "help" I was asking for was for someone who knew of another someone or that he/she himself had were in possession of a mod or arcane clear of all text or image/simbols in the case of arcanes, so that I can edit them MYSELF for the article and post them as suggestions!

The other "help" I requested was getting captura pics of people willing to spend some time posing with their weapons to become the model of one of those mods!
When did I even suggest I'd want anyone's data?! This isn't even doing my homework, is just lending a hand for 5 minutes out of sheer kindness if so and nothing more!

Your response has truly caught me by surprise and not in a good sense :(

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

is just lending a hand for 5 minutes out of sheer kindness if so and nothing more!

I totally did not get that from reading your three posts. It was unclear.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

I am talking about the mods Miss Lilly, the MODS,

Oh, okay. I thought you were talking about weapons because that is what you said.

18 hours ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

every single weapon in the game and potential upgrades

2 hours ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

I want to make a list analising every weapon in the game

But now I have absolutely no idea what you are requesting a list of. Mods? https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mod/List_of_Mods

If that isn't what you want, I'm sorry for trying to contribute. You aren't being clear...

hace 5 minutos, LillyRaccune dijo:

Is this what you want? https://goaggro.com/projects/warframe_mods/modCard2.html

EFG6EZA.png I made this card myself just now using the Mod Generator in my link.

Similar to Mod Generator, yup, for the mods part at least. Don't know what I'll do until someone gets me the pic of a golden arcane with no simbol innit...
I know of the existance of this page too, but the template and editing capabilites are not too good...
Just think of a mod empty of all text and image. I would work on making mods using that "base", for my post.

hace 17 minutos, LillyRaccune dijo:

If that isn't what you want, I'm sorry for trying to contribute. You aren't being clear...

Dang it I'm terrible, I apologise :P

Someone else seems to have understood the idea on the post I'm coming from, but I am also explaining it to another person who seems confused about it...
Perhaps when you read the response I'll give to that user you'll understand a tiny bit better?

Idea is something like this;
Alphabetically order all weapons and group them, then give my personal opinion on them and what aspects would I change or improve of these.
Second part; Mods I will create with the shared images provided by the community* will be used as a suggestion on how to make weapons better, mostly aimed for guns.
*(If not I'll do a photo sesion myself, but it will take longer since I am very picky with some things.)

Hope that is a better explanation of it? Sorry once again

i had a idea for 3 more Primary/Secondary arcanes.

[Primary Plague][Secondary Plague]

1: +20% stacking Critical Chance and Status Chance on consecutive hits to a target for 12 seconds, stacks 12x. [240%]

[Primary Density][Secondary Density]

2: +30% Critical Damage on head shot kills for 12s stacks 6x times [180%]

[Primary Storm][Secondary Storm]

3: +40% Multishot and 100% Richochet per kill for 12s. Stacks up to 3x [120% and 300%]

(Richochet bounces off a target when it hits, like the Drakgoon mod)

These would be added to the acolytes pool of arcanes.

Justo ahora, (PSN)Tomplexthis dijo:

i had a idea for 3 more Primary/Secondary arcanes.

[Primary Plague][Secondary Plague]

1: +20% stacking Critical Chance and Status Chance on consecutive hits to a target for 12 seconds, stacks 12x. [240%]

[Primary Density][Secondary Density]

2: +30% Critical Damage on head shot kills for 12s stacks 6x times [180%]

[Primary Storm][Secondary Storm]

3: +40% Multishot and 100% Richochet per kill for 12s. Stacks up to 3x [120% and 300%]

(Richochet bounces off a target when it hits, like the Drakgoon mod)

These would be added to the acolytes pool of arcanes.

Hey, I like the idea, will make sure to add these to my list, though the arcanes I had planned to add were oriented to weapon QoL instead of pure DPS increases, but that way there'll be more variety of options to choose between, thank you :)

I'll be seeing you again once the post is completed, (It will take me longer than what I had expected, but I am having a nice time making it), I trust?

36 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Hey, I like the idea, will make sure to add these to my list, though the arcanes I had planned to add were oriented to weapon QoL instead of pure DPS increases, but that way there'll be more variety of options to choose between, thank you :)

I'll be seeing you again once the post is completed, (It will take me longer than what I had expected, but I am having a nice time making it), I trust?

QoL like accuracy, reload, ammo, magazine, fire rate? or like unique passive abilities that do weird stuff?

i love the new arcanes and galvanized mods, that kind of made a ton of weapons pretty powerful that i wouldnt use before.

took a bit of farming, but it was fun. it would be cool to see new mechanics though/QoL added to a bunch of weapons.

like the stug and seer. but iam not sure what it really means. holster speed, aim stability, zoom, lock on, head shot highlighting. 

mostly people see raw damage, but i've wanted more stuff like the peculiar mods we had. but only got 2 of those.

(honestly the kompressa has become one of my favorite new weapons added, -projectile speed +something would be cool to see)

hace 1 minuto, (PSN)Tomplexthis dijo:

QoL like accuracy, reload, ammo, magazine, fire rate? or like unique passive abilities that do weird stuff?

i love the new arcanes and galvanized mods, that kind of made a ton of weapons pretty powerful that i wouldnt use before.

took a bit of farming, but it was fun. it would be cool to see new mechanics though/QoL added to a bunch of weapons.

like the stug and seer. but iam not sure what it really means. holster speed, aim stability, zoom, lock on, head shot highlighting. 

mostly people see raw damage, but i've wanted more stuff like the peculiar mods we had. but only got 2 of those.

The ones I had thought were not completely among those lines, as accuracy and recoil are partially up to the player, not the game.
These are my second round of weapon arcanes, as I'd like to have a slot for damage arcanes, and another for utility arcanes similar to Kitguns. Yes, this would add a third arcane slot to kitguns lulz, but I'll talk about that on the megathread;

• Arcane Primary/Secondary Ammo chain: On headshot kill, refills weapon [20/40/60/80/100%] and gives [10/20/30/40/50%] ammo economy for 12 seconds, resets on reload. For those of us who love our brrrr guns, and honestly, I don't feel like energized munitions is a good helmith ability worth installing just for the memes so this would be very nice imo.

• Arcane Primary/Secondary Empowering: On headshot kill, increases weapon status and crit chance by [15/30/45/60/75% (Flat like Arcane Avenger)] for 12 seconds. Would make some single target guns more powerful, but I am aware one can simply headshot with Bramma or any explosive weapons easily, though I'd rather use Ammo chain arcane on those so I don't have to reload that often. Stills, it's a good way to encourage people to make use of their single target utensils, right? Or so I hope.

And last, but not least;

• Arcane Primary/Secondary Onslaught: On parazon kill (With the aforementioned "all units being executable" change this should be easy)*, increases weapon damage by 20%*, stacks up to 5 times for 24 seconds. [*20% after all dmg calculations, like Chroma worked before being hit by Scott's nerf hammer.] This is technically the strongest of the three arcanes, if I've done my math right, but it comes with the price of having to mix parazon finishers with regular shooting to obtain the best result on the long run.

*This was part of a longer text I had made a rant about reworking impact to be useful, and making parazon more implemented into out gameplay.

The idea is to benefit those who like to take their time to aim, or use parazon more.With yours we have a total of 9 arcanes, which is really, really nice.

22 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

The ones I had thought were not completely among those lines, as accuracy and recoil are partially up to the player, not the game.
These are my second round of weapon arcanes, as I'd like to have a slot for damage arcanes, and another for utility arcanes similar to Kitguns. Yes, this would add a third arcane slot to kitguns lulz, but I'll talk about that on the megathread;

• Arcane Primary/Secondary Ammo chain: On headshot kill, refills weapon [20/40/60/80/100%] and gives [10/20/30/40/50%] ammo economy for 12 seconds, resets on reload. For those of us who love our brrrr guns, and honestly, I don't feel like energized munitions is a good helmith ability worth installing just for the memes so this would be very nice imo.

• Arcane Primary/Secondary Empowering: On headshot kill, increases weapon status and crit chance by [15/30/45/60/75% (Flat like Arcane Avenger)] for 12 seconds. Would make some single target guns more powerful, but I am aware one can simply headshot with Bramma or any explosive weapons easily, though I'd rather use Ammo chain arcane on those so I don't have to reload that often. Stills, it's a good way to encourage people to make use of their single target utensils, right? Or so I hope.

And last, but not least;

• Arcane Primary/Secondary Onslaught: On parazon kill (With the aforementioned "all units being executable" change this should be easy)*, increases weapon damage by 20%*, stacks up to 5 times for 24 seconds. [*20% after all dmg calculations, like Chroma worked before being hit by Scott's nerf hammer.] This is technically the strongest of the three arcanes, if I've done my math right, but it comes with the price of having to mix parazon finishers with regular shooting to obtain the best result on the long run.

*This was part of a longer text I had made a rant about reworking impact to be useful, and making parazon more implemented into out gameplay.

The idea is to benefit those who like to take their time to aim, or use parazon more.With yours we have a total of 9 arcanes, which is really, really nice.

For empowering, it could be a "nerf" to not allow it's use on Aoe weapons.

ammo chain would be interesting on knell, but overall would make a ton of weapons pretty strong with high fire rates.

^The refill pulls from the ammo pool itself? or is it free ammo. could break some rapid fire easy headshot guns like amprex or ignis

-id like onslaught, but i just dont use mercy kills to much, as my main issue is how slow they are, this arcane would be interesting to add more to mercy kills.

-but i still think that the parazon mod system should be change to have 3-requiem slots, 3 hacking slots, and 3 mercy kill slots.

ive used it every now and then, the mercy kills, in steel path, but in lower levels it wasnt worth it since most stuff dies so fast

for newer players it helps, because of the scaling over time system new players find, but theres the Veterans, casuals, new players sort of tiers of play.

as a veteran, you can seriously deal massive damage with onslaught, or shred through the game with the other 2. its all good.

maybe ammo chain could be restricted to non automatic weapons. not sure though

i like energized munitions on my gauss though, so it would be intriguing to see what happens with a ammo chain+ EM. 75%+50%

hace 10 minutos, (PSN)Tomplexthis dijo:

ammo chain would be interesting on knell, but overall would make a ton of weapons pretty strong with high fire rates.

^The refill pulls from the ammo pool itself? or is it free ammo. could break some rapid fire easy headshot guns like amprex or ignis

It is free ammo, yup. Weapons like Kohm or Twin Grakates for example really could make good use of this, but thing is you gotta hit the headshot for it to work!

I am aware of Ignis and Amprex's ease to proc headshots, and yes, that's the idea, lots of fast firing weapons have precisely low damage so they need more time/ammo to kill a single target, and by the time you end with a couple, you might have run outta ammo and need to reload.
Switching to your pistol is always faster than reloading, but not anymore.

hace 11 minutos, (PSN)Tomplexthis dijo:

-id like onslaught, but i just dont use mercy kills to much, as my main issue is how slow they are, this arcane would be interesting to add more to mercy kills.

-but i still think that the parazon mod system should be change to have 3-requiem slots, 3 hacking slots, and 3 mercy kill slots.

ive used it every now and then, the mercy kills, in steel path, but in lower levels it wasnt worth it since most stuff dies so fast

for newer players it helps, because of the scaling over time system new players find, but theres the Veterans, casuals, new players sort of tiers of play.

as a veteran, you can seriously deal massive damage with onslaught, or shred through the game with the other 2. its all good.

I partially disagree with adding a division to mercy kill and hacking slots. But I would like to have an extra one as 3 are few
Also, if all enemies can be executed, Onslaught would pair nicely with that one Parazon mod that speeds up executions by a 50% I think it was? But because the damage output of AoE weapons also happens to devastate all foes before you can get to stab them, this should be okay. If you want more damage on your AoE weapon by adding A.Onslaught, it would imply slowing down the pace at which you kill, for a bigger reward, and I know people doesn't like to slow down the pace, so this will be a gift for those who like to try new things.

These arcanes are oriented for stronger enemies and SP (though I wouldn't consider them stronger, just bullet sponges), so yes, they serve no porpouse on low level places.

hace 13 minutos, (PSN)Tomplexthis dijo:

maybe ammo chain could be restricted to non automatic weapons. not sure though

i like energized munitions on my gauss though, so it would be intriguing to see what happens with a ammo chain+ EM. 75%+50%

Putting energized munitions plus Arcane Ammo C. would give you even more infinite ammo as long as you kept hitting headshots, yupp. I am aware even Bramma can proc headshots, but it's not like it has ammo issues since the introduction of arcane merciless and exilus slots allowing to put an ammo mutation mod, so it would be the same.

Like I said, these arcanes are focused on QoL, instead of just giving more dps, same way my ideas try to unite the current aspects of the game so that the community is not that divided as it currently is with "Parazon sucks, Melee stills OP, AoE weapons meta..." because I also like the parazon (Though it heavily collides with my love for melee finishers I must say).

Thanks for your input :)

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

It is free ammo, yup. Weapons like Kohm or Twin Grakates for example really could make good use of this, but thing is you gotta hit the headshot for it to work!

I am aware of Ignis and Amprex's ease to proc headshots, and yes, that's the idea, lots of fast firing weapons have precisely low damage so they need more time/ammo to kill a single target, and by the time you end with a couple, you might have run outta ammo and need to reload.
Switching to your pistol is always faster than reloading, but not anymore.

I partially disagree with adding a division to mercy kill and hacking slots. But I would like to have an extra one as 3 are few
Also, if all enemies can be executed, Onslaught would pair nicely with that one Parazon mod that speeds up executions by a 50% I think it was? But because the damage output of AoE weapons also happens to devastate all foes before you can get to stab them, this should be okay. If you want more damage on your AoE weapon by adding A.Onslaught, it would imply slowing down the pace at which you kill, for a bigger reward, and I know people doesn't like to slow down the pace, so this will be a gift for those who like to try new things.

These arcanes are oriented for stronger enemies and SP (though I wouldn't consider them stronger, just bullet sponges), so yes, they serve no porpouse on low level places.

Putting energized munitions plus Arcane Ammo C. would give you even more infinite ammo as long as you kept hitting headshots, yupp. I am aware even Bramma can proc headshots, but it's not like it has ammo issues since the introduction of arcane merciless and exilus slots allowing to put an ammo mutation mod, so it would be the same.

Like I said, these arcanes are focused on QoL, instead of just giving more dps, same way my ideas try to unite the current aspects of the game so that the community is not that divided as it currently is with "Parazon sucks, Melee stills OP, AoE weapons meta..." because I also like the parazon (Though it heavily collides with my love for melee finishers I must say).

Thanks for your input :)

i could see 4 slots for parazon being a thing more than 6, mercy kills were reworked and can really help take out bigger bullet sponges, so it doesnt suck.

but meta players are meta players, and the main game i see focuses around Melee and spamming Bramma/Zarr's. 

i love my secondary weapons though more than anything else. Tenet Cycron, Kuva Nukor, Stug, Kompressa, Tysis. 

hace 2 minutos, (PSN)Tomplexthis dijo:

i could see 4 slots for parazon being a thing more than 6, mercy kills were reworked and can really help take out bigger bullet sponges, so it doesnt suck.

but meta players are meta players, and the main game i see focuses around Melee and spamming Bramma/Zarr's. 

i love my secondary weapons though more than anything else. Tenet Cycron, Kuva Nukor, Stug, Kompressa, Tysis. 

I comprehend your concern, but if with slower and more tactical thinking more weapons get to shine, that should be fine so that there's a wider "gameplay variety" or something of sorts.

I love all my weapons, be rifles, shotguns, pistols.... anything is fun, but I despise the look of rocket launchers in Warframe!
Like, man, they are just a rocket launching rifle, I like my shoulder held classic RL better than those lame looking things >:(

14 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

I comprehend your concern, but if with slower and more tactical thinking more weapons get to shine, that should be fine so that there's a wider "gameplay variety" or something of sorts.

I love all my weapons, be rifles, shotguns, pistols.... anything is fun, but I despise the look of rocket launchers in Warframe!
Like, man, they are just a rocket launching rifle, I like my shoulder held classic RL better than those lame looking things >:(

What if we got a "predator" shoulder mounted primary sort of Rocket launcher, that you hold fire to mark targets, and released to launch a barrage.

i kind of want a true MJLNR like rocket launcher skin. (from halo) longer tubes and bigger barrels

Justo ahora, (PSN)Tomplexthis dijo:

What if we got a "predator" shoulder mounted primary sort of Rocket launcher, that you hold fire to mark targets, and released to launch a barrage.

i kind of want a true MJLNR like rocket launcher skin. (from halo) longer tubes and bigger barrels

Sounds like a beautiful concept for a third Necramech ability!

38 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Sounds like a beautiful concept for a third Necramech ability!

The third necramech is something i've been looking forward to, but also i was thinking of 1 addition to add to Arcane Primary/Secondary Onslaught

*Adds a 35% Chance on a Mercy Kill to Open a Nearby Enemy to a Mercy kill Finisher.

Rank 0 10%, 1 15%,  2 20%  3 25% 4 30% 5 35% (The Range may be 12 or 15m)

hace 2 horas, (PSN)Tomplexthis dijo:

The third necramech is something i've been looking forward to, but also i was thinking of 1 addition to add to Arcane Primary/Secondary Onslaught

*Adds a 35% Chance on a Mercy Kill to Open a Nearby Enemy to a Mercy kill Finisher.

Rank 0 10%, 1 15%,  2 20%  3 25% 4 30% 5 35% (The Range may be 12 or 15m)

Yeah, that would be great. It's basically a better version of that one Parazon mod that spooks enemies, well thought mate!

Archived