Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Flesh-Tone Suggestions

FierceRadiance

Question

I recently picked up the Mephisto skin for Revenant, (have to say, I like it a lot) but didn't realize you equip the tunic separately, as a Syandana. So for a few missions, I just had this nekkid-looking dude running around. And he really does look...well........nekkid.

You can see where this is going. My mind being what it is, I bought a new 'frame slot just for my little Nudeling, my exhibitionist Revenatwearinganypants but I could use some suggestions as to the best pallet and numeric location (X rows down, Y columns across) for "skin".

Of course, the answer will vary depending on your definition of "skin". That's great; I like diversity. But right now, ol' Buck Naked looks about as pink as a Sunday ham. I'm sure there are better choices than this ~ help, Community!

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

use the Valentines day color palette 🙈👍.

This.  While it is hard to find the perfect color, setting Mesa Prime's Tertiary to Cherub (7, 4) works well enough, IMO.  You'll have to check the natural tint on that skin's part and try each color to find the best fit for yourself, though.

Archived