Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

about skill [Golden Instinct]

ygoking

Golden Instinct
Send out a short-lived Void Spark that is drawn toward the nearest Medallion, Ayatan Sculpture, rare crate, unscanned Kuria or unscanned Fragment.

Today I was wandering around in Orb Vallis, thinking about scanning some Somachord Fragments.(I haven't collected any music Orb Vallis yet  )

So I use [Guass] with 235 Ability Range ([Golden Instinct] Range:470m).

And when I finally found one, [Golden Instinct] did not worked.

I stand right in front of the  Somachord Fragments, and the Skill hints that there is no target nearby.

10 hours ago, ygoking said:

Golden Instinct
Send out a short-lived Void Spark that is drawn toward the nearest Medallion, Ayatan Sculpture, rare crate, unscanned Kuria or unscanned Fragment.

Today I was wandering around in Orb Vallis, thinking about scanning some Somachord Fragments.(I haven't collected any music Orb Vallis yet  )

So I use [Guass] with 235 Ability Range ([Golden Instinct] Range:470m).

And when I finally found one, [Golden Instinct] did not worked.

I stand right in front of the  Somachord Fragments, and the Skill hints that there is no target nearby.

After taking the 2 hours or so manually and solely searching for the OV Somachords, this kind of inconsistency is a little ridiculous.

They were the only Fragments I hadn't scanned (other than the two for Sleeping in the Cold Below) and I honestly didn't bother to test if Golden Instinct worked on them - it saddens me to know that it either ignores Somachord Fragments on the Vallis or otherwise means specifically the Cephalon Fragments - in which case it should specify that.

Anyone else who can test on unscanned fragments, please do as this is a bit ridiculous for an ability that takes 15 Metamorphoses to even acquire.

On 2021-10-16 at 4:15 AM, iPathos said:

After taking the 2 hours or so manually and solely searching for the OV Somachords, this kind of inconsistency is a little ridiculous.

They were the only Fragments I hadn't scanned (other than the two for Sleeping in the Cold Below) and I honestly didn't bother to test if Golden Instinct worked on them - it saddens me to know that it either ignores Somachord Fragments on the Vallis or otherwise means specifically the Cephalon Fragments - in which case it should specify that.

Anyone else who can test on unscanned fragments, please do as this is a bit ridiculous for an ability that takes 15 Metamorphoses to even acquire.

yes it is only the ceph frags it picks up on

14 hours ago, gogita said:

i took  a mate out in there took him to fragments and it doesn't pick them up and did the same for the gas work ones and they are not picked up either

Thanks for confirming that point, I wonder if that's an oversight or deliberate choice with the ability in that case. 🤔

Archived