Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

I'll miss my incredible leaning tower of team heals.  I ASCENDED TO THE HEAVENS I TELL YOU.  THE HEAVENS.

Amazing what you can do with 200 team heals and a bit of patience.  Thank you x10 pack.

Also the self revive was nice, but I can see why they fixed it.  Lets have death be at least *something* of a threat.

after patch.  just crashed again on exit, and for first time in over a month, saw the 'honor/skill/team' window again on crash.  Hat to CTRL-ALT-DEL end program to get it to go away.  All 4 of us did, I watched the other 3 leave before i did, trying to give it time (which was about 5+ minutes). Just FYI, thanks for patch and thanks for trying to fix crashes again.

- Fixed excessive lag and desyncs occurring when playing multiple missions in a row.

- Fixed unresponsive black screen appearing at end of mission, also a message is now displayed if unexpected delays occur when returning to main menu.

- Improved distribution of random numbers generated by RNG. More information: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/128402-rng-algorithm-bugschanges/

- Fixed Team Heal unintentionally reviving downed players.

- Fixed Team Heal/Ammo/Shield/Energy drops permanently remaining on client, also removed collision from them and fixed missing effects.

- Fixed being unable to contribute to new rooms after host migration occurs in clan dojo.

- Fixed security camera "alerted" sounds not playing for clients.

- Fixed sentinel's ghost ability not being cancelled by the Stalker.

- Improvements and potentially fixed bug where Stalker would become unresponsive"

- Cat frame unveiled!

W00t!

Please reconsider. These were good bugs.

A bit more on this. If you guys are collecting data, how often do Team Heal Restores get used? I feel that the revive was one of the only reasons to justify the purchase and use of the consumable. If revival is perceived by the powers that be as too OP, why not consider making it harder to pull off. Make it so that a player has to crawl directly on top of the Restore and press "X" to revive themselves.

On the restore item collision, I don't feel that needs to go away if they're no longer permanent on client. http://imgur.com/a/XKY3K'>Look at the beautiful art.

DERebecca, on 05 Nov 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

- Fixed Team Heal unintentionally reviving downed players.

- Fixed Team Heal/Ammo/Shield/Energy drops permanently remaining on client, also removed collision from them and fixed missing effects.

Why? WHY??? I had already taken this as a gameplay method, when hordes of teammates were downed. As some people said, it was a good bug :(

When the desync bug appeared (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/127389-cant-pick-up-items-or-deal-damage-but-not-disconnected/) I knew it wouldn't take long for DE to bring up a hotfix.

I was looking forward to this hotfix since I was direly affected by this bug.

However, I am sorry to inform you that in my first session of gameplay after this hotfix I was still affected by the desync. 

No pickups.

No damage taken.

No damage dealt.

There were differences though:

I did NOT get into a black screen after the game finished 

and the Energy Siphon still worked on me (although my skills didn't cost energy anymore. Which didn't matter, since nothing was affected by them anyway).

looking forward to the next hotfix ^_^

CE-Proof

P.S.: You people are still the best patchers I have seen in pc games so far, in terms of how fast you approach bugs and the content of your patches. Hooray!

Edited by CE-Proof