Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the fixes, and especially for the FPS display! Will make testing and tweaking much easier.

Edit: Wow, the FPS display is nicer than I thought. Clean, out of the way, and includes frame times? I'll probably leave this on permanently!

Edited by Morcant

- Fixed Team Heal unintentionally reviving downed players.

* Addendum: Added ''Show Frames Per Second" toggle in config options.

Unintentional?? I thought this was to compensate their excessive cost.. They're heading to the "vault" again, and I won't spend any more polymers to revive careless team-mates =_=

Please reconsider. These were good bugs.

Sort of like Shield Armor. I'm still curious if DE Steve sticks to his 'why armor?' stance on shields though. Why have armor stats at all? Just multiply all the pools so the armor disappears and we gain customization slots.

I mean, if armor's so pointless we shouldn't put it on shields cause we could just... 'have more'... then why not do the same with health?

- Fixed excessive lag and desyncs occurring when playing multiple missions in a row.

- Fixed unresponsive black screen appearing at end of mission, also a message is now displayed if unexpected delays occur when returning to main menu.

- Improved distribution of random numbers generated by RNG. More information: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/128402-rng-algorithm-bugschanges/

* Addendum: Added ''Show Frames Per Second" toggle in config options.

While I haven't thoroughly tested the game after the patch, I helped a friend with the Aura alert and, the gameplay is back to where it used to be before 10.6.1. I hope it was not only that but, also went beyond that and, lowered the lag even further.

Also, RNG fixes <3

End of a t3 exterminate and got black screen with "waiting for players". I had to do ctrl alt del to end task, no way out and the esc menu won't show. Again this is worse for me. 10.6.1 and 10.6.2 have made it worse each time :( - funny thing is i had no problems at all before those patches - never saw a black screen and never got stuck like that.

Edited by spacedkadet

- Fixed sentinel's ghost ability not being cancelled by the Stalker.

And here I thought Shade was just a god amongst robots...

Please reconsider. These were good bugs.

Team Heal reviving downed players, yes. Drops permanently remaining for clients? Eh...that seems a bit broken.

Edited by Ailith