Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive Style Mods

Miku0Sama

So I've been talking in a post about improvements to Yareli recently and one comment gave me an idea for K-Drives in general that I think would just be kinda cool to have. I wasn't sure where to put this thread but here in General felt best.

The concept is rather simple in design but would certainly be a more difficult thing to actually implement and that would be a collection of "Style" mods for K-Drives that would function similarly to stance mods for melee weapons. Each style would modify the movement in some way and grant access to a set of unique tricks as well as add extra mod capacity. This would help make K-Drives feel a bit more enjoyable to use as it would double down on the "Cool Factor" they currently have (I mean, who doesn't like the idea of drifting around on a hoverboard popping epic tricks and crazy stunts, its the reason we have so many snowboarding games!) It would also help with the issue of people not wanting to potato them (because why would you waste a potato on a K-Drive) but still allow them to have a bit of extra capacity for some more customization.

K-Drives do still need a massive overhaul to make them more relevant as right now the only purpose of them is to get Ventkids standing for the couple things they offer and for more MR but this would at least help little bit.

The last point of the styles is they would open up an opportunity for Yareli to have her own unique style when riding Merulina that could possibly be catered towards normal mission usage (on top of allowing Merulina to be modded in the first place). That's all I have for this, what do y'all think?

Archived