Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaving RJ missions ( suggestion )

NightSound

Leaving RJ missions is a pain and i do believe everyone fells the same .

Why cannot a RJ have something like an exit pod that sends u to the dojo for players who want to leave or a teleporter same as we use in dojo so u can teleport from RJ to the dojo out of mission and for that basicly opening spaces in the squad if someone wants to join when the Host want to stay to do more . 

Or give the Tenno a new item something that calls Cy to bring the player s RJ in mission an u can leave then with separate RJ  or opening the chance for more RJ in one mission ? ( Like we can have a crew on each ship increasing tho the need to complete the mission but the reward as well and still would be nice . 

So .. basicly anything would be nice at this point but that depends on votes and DE . 

P.S. About the more Railjack ships in one mission there's a bug that lets more than 5 players join RJ mission ( could be made a feature if we could have more RJ in same mission (just saying 0_0 ))

10 minutes ago, CNightSound69 said:

Pretty sure you can just leave the mission after you complete it. As far as I know this will let you keep all your stuff, but ditch the squad.

Edit: patch notes

Spoiler
  • Improved the ‘Abort’ Railjack mission flow by changing and fixing the following:
  • These changes come after reviewing why Clients in Railjack missions would often find themselves feeling unable to leave after mission completion in public squads. We determined that the language used in these scenarios was unclear/confusing and that there were several other issues related to how rewards were shown in the UI and saved to inventory that we have resolved below!
  • ‘Abort Mission’ will now update to ‘Leave Mission’ in the pause menu after successfully completing a Railjack mission. 
  • It will also prompt a new message that better describes what will occur: “Leave Mission: You will keep mission rewards and XP earned to this point, but will disconnect from your squad. Are you sure you want to leave this mission?” vs. the previous “Abort Mission: You will keep progress but forfeit the completion rewards and bonuses. Are you sure you want to abort this mission?”
  • Fixed Clients not being able to ‘Abort’ Mission and retain their rewards once the mission objective has been completed. 
  • Fixed the End of Mission screen not showing the full collection of rewards earned in the mission when returning to the Orbiter. 
  • Fixed ‘Aborting’ Railjack Mission not awarding items earned from POIs.

Update 30.3.0 Gara Prime

Yes but still it is a pain if u want to leave for example and other players wants to stay everyone is basicly rushing for nav for next mission or dojo and the host cannot change it without the votes of the rest it's pain and everyone can Acces the nav after mission is complete but u cannot guarantee that u get there everytime to put dojo many players are forced to abord if they need to leave or something because there are many players who just go to do more .. it is a pain 

And idk how they fixed the award thing because i still don't get any reward when I'm forced to leave after mission is complete that's the reason I don play that much RJ it's just basicly a pain except of the liches and sisters where u know it's done after the squad kills them all.

6 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Pretty sure you can just leave the mission after you complete it. As far as I know this will let you keep all your stuff, but ditch the squad.

Just now, CNightSound69 said:

Yes but still it is a pain if u want to leave for example and other players wants to stay everyone is basicly rushing for nav for next mission or dojo and the host cannot change it without the votes of the rest it's pain and everyone can Acces the nav after mission is complete but u cannot guarantee that u get there everytime to put dojo many players are forced to abord if they need to leave or something because there are many players who just go to do more .. it is a pain 

I genuinely do not understand what your issue is. None of what you said is required.

When you complete any RJ mission, you can leave the mission by hitting the Leave Mission (Abort Mission) button. You keep your stuff, and get returned to the Dry Dock. See the quoted patch notes in my previous post.

Just now, krc473 said:

I genuinely do not understand what your issue is. None of what you said is required.

When you complete any RJ mission, you can leave the mission by hitting the Leave Mission (Abort Mission) button. You keep your stuff, and get returned to the Dry Dock. See the quoted patch notes in my previous post.

Well as i sad i don't know what DE fixed on that i still see complaints in game about no reward and ik because even me i got to leave cuz of others want to do more and i get nothing 

1 minute ago, CNightSound69 said:

Well as i sad i don't know what DE fixed on that i still see complaints in game about no reward and ik because even me i got to leave cuz of others want to do more and i get nothing 

Do you actually get nothing, or does the mission report just show you got nothing? You have to actually check before your mission for the counts and after the mission again to see if you get nothing. The report is meaningless.

• DE has given us a method to leave without the group. If that doesn't work then it is a bug. We don't need a new item to achieve the same thing.

21 minutes ago, CNightSound69 said:

Why cannot a RJ have something like an exit pod that sends u to the dojo for players who want to leave or a teleporter same as we use in dojo so u can teleport from RJ to the dojo out of mission and for that basicly opening spaces in the squad if someone wants to join when the Host want to stay to do more . 

Or give the Tenno a new item something that calls Cy to bring the player s RJ in mission an u can leave then with separate RJ  or opening the chance for more RJ in one mission ? ( Like we can have a crew on each ship increasing tho the need to complete the mission but the reward as well and still would be nice . 

So .. basicly anything would be nice at this point but that depends on votes and DE . 

P.S. About the more Railjack ships in one mission there's a bug that lets more than 5 players join RJ mission ( could be made a feature if we could have more RJ in same mission (just saying 0_0 ))

once you complete a railjack mission your rewards from that mission are saved.
once you complete a railjack mission an you go straight into another mission an say leave you still have stuff from the mission you completed

so once rj mission is done feel free to leave as your lootage is safe

Well anyway the thing is a that si meant for suggestion, we do need a more nicer way to leave not just pres button and leave since basicly new players won't know that for sure either how to leave and they will abort and some might not get reward . Since I'm the game at begining teaches u not to leave mission cuz u he to reward it does and will create confusion .

I did not meant to start a dam drama with all this . I wanted to be helpful and ask for opinion but whatever.

I'm out

4 minutes ago, CNightSound69 said:

I did not meant to start a dam drama with all this . I wanted to be helpful and ask for opinion but whatever.

Where is the drama?

Yes, DE should do a better job of informing new players about leaving RJ missions. But that is about all.

3 hours ago, CNightSound69 said:

did not meant to start a dam drama with all this . I wanted to be helpful and ask for opinion but whatever.

I'm out

I get it…

once my squad died and we I tried to extract but I couldn’t extract to the relay because they had to return to the ship but they couldn’t bc they were dead…. So we all had to extract separately and re invite each other….

and we have to do it like every time we do a railjack mission….

But still, once you complete a railjack mission try press the leave mission button when you press options.

If it says “You will keep all your rewards up to this point” or something like that, it’s safe to hit the button. 
if it says “You will keep your progress but forfeit rewards” or something like that, don’t hit it if you want rewards.

Archived