Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cedo build.

(PSN)Luke_Zakalwe

Question

I want to try picking everyone's brains for suggestions before I commit to yet another fully-formaed build. 😅

I made three vesions in overframe -builder orbiting around the riven I have:

Ver.1: https://overframe.gg/build/233239/cedo/cedo-riven-ver-1/

Ver.2: https://overframe.gg/build/233236/cedo/cedo-riven-ver-2/

Ver.3: https://overframe.gg/build/233238/cedo/cedo-riven-ver-3/

Based on numbers, 3rd version (which is most expensive forma-wise) seems to be most powerful, having best (conditional) damage numbers and 100% (120%) sc to proc (some of the) said conditions.

1st version has most damage from the get go and second is the cheapest with most sc. 

I've never played around simulating numbers in overframe before but after showing some of my builds here previousy, I noticed my tendency to overforma weapons an wanted to ask for an imput before commiting.

Edit: I went on and formaed it 6 times. The numbers didn't lie.

Thanks for suggestions.

14 answers to this question

Galvanized savvy seems like it would be good, but remember the damage it gives is counted as a normal damage mod, you'd get more out of using a faction mod.

Then there's also you only having cold on the gun... not exactly a good single element.

https://overframe.gg/build/204337/cedo/cedo-build/

Simply swap your riven in for shotgun spaz in this build

The one that isn't doing viral will do considerably less damage overall. (assuming you're using the best part of cedo... the secondary)

Also, Deadhead on this is really weird. Go Merciless or Dexterity IMO.

It looks like you're building for the primary fire on this thing and I hate the primary fire of Cedo and only ever use it for the really useful secondary to layer status. 

9 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

The one that isn't doing viral will do considerably less damage overall. (assuming you're using the best part of cedo... the secondary)

It looks like you're building for the primary fire on this thing and I hate the primary fire of Cedo and only ever use it for the really useful secondary to layer status. 

Wut?

I if I'm not wrong, Cedo's mechanic is to spread status with glaive and kill with primary fire?

11 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Not doing viral? Then I've messed up w that one. All should do viral. I'll fix it, ty for pointing it up.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

Wut?

I if I'm not wrong, Cedo's mechanic is to spread status with glaive and kill with primary fire?

Glaive spreads status by default. Cedo's unique mechanic is it has built-in condition overload so it does extra damage to enemies based on how many statuses they have. 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Cedo

The Cedo is LavosIcon272.png Lavos' signature shotgun, with a primary fire shooting fully automatic buckshot rounds with high critical chance and deals increased damage with each individual status effect affecting the target, and an Alternate Fire that launches an exploding ricocheting glaive with extreme status chance to amplify the primary fire's output. In Lavos's hands, he applies a Mod TT 20px.png Shotgun Ammo Mutation effect to Cedo.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

Not doing viral? Then I've messed up w that one. All should do viral. I'll fix it, ty for pointing it up.

Ideally you want to apply as many unique status procs as possible with Cedo since each one increases the overall damage. An ideal Riven would have one elemental damage stats and multishot IMO. 

But like I said. I never actually use Cedo's primary fire. I just use it to spread ton of status effects.

21 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

Galvanized savvy seems like it would be good, but remember the damage it gives is counted as a normal damage mod, you'd get more out of using a faction mod.

Then there's also you only having cold on the gun... not exactly a good single element.

https://overframe.gg/build/204337/cedo/cedo-build/

Simply swap your riven in for shotgun spaz in this build

Thanks for the suggeston, but (purely my opinion) I hate faction mods.

I go as far as to reroll a faction negative on an otherwise great riven.

I try to build towards universal, and HM is great at this.

45 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Ideally you want to apply as many unique status procs as possible with Cedo since each one increases the overall damage. An ideal Riven would have one elemental damage stats and multishot IMO. 

But like I said. I never actually use Cedo's primary fire. I just use it to spread ton of status effects.

Yeah, but secondary fire is actually really weak, isn't it?

It works as a CO primer and Cedo has a (kinda) CO it built in; it deals 60% more damage/ sc.

So you spray everything with your status and kill with buckshot.

I'm getting viral, slash (HM), toxin, cold, fire and electricity (+ rare puncture) making the primary fire stronger.

At 60% cc and being a fast shooting auto(+ high multishot), HM procs like crazy and don't HM's damage ticks benefit from base damage?

Add in Galvanized Savvy or Primed Point Blank and an arcane, upping the base damage and making your slash (+ viral) ticks the best the killers on this one, if I'm not wrong?

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

Yeah, but secondary fire is actually really weak, isn't it?

It works as a CO primer and Cedo has a (kinda) CO it built in; it deals 60% more damage/ sc.

So you spray everything with your status and kill with buckshot.

I'm getting viral, slash (HM), toxin, cold, fire and electricity (+ rare puncture) making the primary fire stronger.

At 60% cc and being a fast shooting auto, HM procs like crazy and don't HM's damage ticks benefit from base damage?

Add in Galvanized Savvy or Primed Poin Blank an an arcane, upping the base damage with and making your slash (+ viral) ticks the best the killers on this on, if I'm not wrong?

The secondary fire is about spreading status. It isn't about killing potential. The status it spreads makes killing enemies easier. This is why Primary Dexterity is ideal IMO. I use Cedo to lay on a ton of status to a huge area then just go in and clean up with melee. Or use the secondary fire with Lavos and his 4 will kill everything instantly.

As a shotgun I think cedo sucks. I'd rather use Kohm or Sobek or something. As a glaive-firing status applicator it is really really good.

23 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

As a shotgun I think cedo sucks. I'd rather use Kohm or Sobek or something. As a glaive-firing status applicator it is really really good.

Damn, with a Deadhed, revving up all the conditional effects and applying a glaive once the primary fire oneshots lvl 180 Corrupted Heavy Gunners with a headshot.

And this with version 2 but without Galvanized Acceleration, cos I haven't formad it enough yet.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

Damn, with a Deadhed, revving up all the conditional effects and applying a glaive once the primary fire oneshots lvl 180 Corrupted Heavy Gunners with a headshot.

And this with version 2 but wihout Galvanized Acceleration, cos I haven't formad it enough yet.

Yeah the thing can be effective at killing for sure. I don't bother with it though because I don't like the feel of the shotgun mode. 

15 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Yeah the thing can be effective at killing for sure. I don't bother with it though because I don't like the feel of the shotgun mode. 

Ah, ok. We all have our preferences. Personally, I like it's primary fire much more and consider it's glaive a necessary evil which I could do without, weren't it so powerful axilury.

11 minutes ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

Ah, ok. We all have our preferences. Personally, I like it's primary fire much more and consider it's glaive a necessary evil which I could do without, weren't it so powerful axilury.

Thats fascinating. The glaive spreads status better than almost every other weapon in the game. Primarily because it is mostly a passive applicator the way i use it. Fire, swap to melee, glaive bounces around while killing with melee.

I mean it is essentially the same as using glaive then killing with the shotgun. Maybe i will give it more time and grow to like the shotgun but right nkw it just feels "meh"

2 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Thats fascinating. The glaive spreads status better than almost every other weapon in the game. Primarily because it is mostly a passive applicator the way i use it. Fire, swap to melee, glaive bounces around while killing with melee.

I mean it is essentially the same as using glaive then killing with the shotgun. Maybe i will give it more time and grow to like the shotgun but right nkw it just feels "meh"

I could never play like that! I know this works and is most certainly a powerful playstyle.

It's just that I always mess up while trying to use the alt fire and instead spam the heavy atrack and end up loosing all my combo count on the melee; usually for nothing, coz I'm trying to prime them from afar!🤣🤣

Archived