Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ephemera request.

AreeSoothsayer

11 hours ago, Dauggie said:

just tail would be no fun, it should come with ears-paws-tail set. just like how sister ephemera's are. so basically Cat-dog-wolf-panda,etc ehpemeras

So you want to have a Tamaki (from Fire Force) Ephemera (Ephemeral cat ears and tail)?

(I would post a picture, but if you know the anime then you know why I won't xD).

42 minutes ago, Voltage said:

So you want to have a Tamaki (from Fire Force) Ephemera (Ephemeral cat ears and tail)?

(I would post a picture, but if you know the anime then you know why I won't xD).

i wasn't imagining that , but now i want it!! 😼

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

You can't understand the ammounts of regret I've got in my body after searching that. My life was better without knowing "that" existed

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

You're right there's only 0.1% pictures of her that are covered up, not even fan art covers it up it's just boob galore

There's here one with just ears tho so people get an idea

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0GUbrItJTGQ-e6oKRRq0

5 hours ago, Dauggie said:

i wasn't imagining that , but now i want it!! 😼

You're welcome.

3 hours ago, vanaukas said:

You can't understand the ammounts of regret I've got in my body after searching that. My life was better without knowing "that" existed

You're welcome.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

You're right there's only 0.1% pictures of her that are covered up, not even fan art covers it up it's just boob galore

There's here one with just ears tho so people get an idea

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0GUbrItJTGQ-e6oKRRq0

Well hey atleast you found one! :)

Archived