Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't delete my untradable converted lich/sister.... WHY ?!

InfiniteSingularity

So Im pissed anyway that there was never mentioned you can trade this junk lich only once: I bought one and converted it, it didnt show up in my inventory and I looked at the history "UNTRADABLE" well sure mad but then just delete it: NO THERE IS NO OPTION TO DO SO ?!?! I dont want this junk lich spawning in my mission ! PLEASE THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO GET RID OF IT OR AT LEAST DISABLE THEM ! I just want to sell it for a few creds or whatever just erease it out of my inventory...That is a mandatory needed change.

Everything should be sellable ( ALSO unwanted SIGILS should be deletable ! I dont want useless ones and always have to search this sht one I want to equip... )

That's a lot of rage for something this minor, my dude... 

Is it really a big deal that you have this thing popping in randomly to missions? If so, I feel for you. 
I don't disagree that there should be a way to remove captured liches but your reaction is a little ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, InfiniteSingularity said:

100% NO. Im playing mostly stealthy and this junk lich is always ruining it. Especially when you wanna farm the daily simaris standing etc... @Leqesai

I have quite a few captured liches and have absolutely no issue with them randomly appearing in missions when I am farming simaris standing. Liches typically only spawn in missions when you are doing poorly. They generally spawn as a response to you reviving from bleedout. If you aren't going down they rarely spawn.

44 minutes ago, InfiniteSingularity said:

100% NO. Im playing mostly stealthy and this junk lich is always ruining it. Especially when you wanna farm the daily simaris standing etc... @Leqesai

lmao stop dying then, i believe the trigger to spawn them is when you are surrounded by enemies and died couple of time.

52 minutes ago, InfiniteSingularity said:

So Im pissed anyway that there was never mentioned you can trade this junk lich only once: I bought one and converted it, it didnt show up in my inventory and I looked at the history "UNTRADABLE" well sure mad

why did you buy it if it was junk? also if they were re-tradable. everyone would only care for 50%-ephemera liches. 

also they provide no useful support even with the best bonus liches, so why are you crying so much? don't want them to spawn? then avoid dying often. 

1 hour ago, Leqesai said:

That's a lot of rage for something this minor, my dude... 

he is not mad that he can't delete the Lich, he is mad that he can't resell it after converting and getting the ephemera. he thought himself smart, outsmarting the system! but the system was rigged from the start! so now every time he sees the lich he is reminded of his failure to inform himself before trying a "get quick rich" scheme.

To Author - 2 lessons you learned today:

1. Traded Lich/Sister can't be traded again.

2. Lich/Sister has a chance to spawn in game if only when players died and revived themselves. (i.e. they don't just simply jump into your mission; while on-call is another story)

To DE (if you're reading this):

But I have to admit that this player did highlighted an underlying issue that "Lich/Sister can only be traded once" info not being mentioned or conveyed clearly to players.

Perhaps try to add up a sentence to mentioned that "Lich/Sister can be traded one" and/or "cannot be traded again after the trade" during players making their trade.

4 hours ago, InfiniteSingularity said:

100% NO. Im playing mostly stealthy and this junk lich is always ruining it. Especially when you wanna farm the daily simaris standing

... dude... You don't farm daily simaris standing in Lich missions... You farm it in Steel Path.

Lich missions are only good for 1 thing only -> Murmurs.

"What about Lich stabbing?" you might ask... No, that's not why Lich missions are there. Lich stabbing is just a bonus in those missions.

1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

... dude... You don't farm daily simaris standing in Lich missions... You farm it in Steel Path.

Hi, I think you missed the point, this player is complaining about a converted Lich/Sister showing up and ruining his/her stealth mission, not while doing Lich/Sister mission. And from what I know, Simaris target (i.e. depends on the target fraction and which planet) could shown in Lich/Sister mission. 

And the only reason from what I know, for one's Lich/Sister will show up in mission, was after the player died and revived him/herself within that mission (by chance).

Hence, I assumed that this player died and revived him/herself within the mission, which cause the converted Lich/Sister he/she don't want to see to show up and "ruined" the mission.

Let's us stop mocking this person, I believed he/she learned the lessons now. 🙈🙉🙊

4 hours ago, InfiniteSingularity said:

So Im pissed anyway that there was never mentioned you can trade this junk lich only once: I bought one and converted it, it didnt show up in my inventory and I looked at the history "UNTRADABLE" well sure mad but then just delete it: NO THERE IS NO OPTION TO DO SO ?!?! I dont want this junk lich spawning in my mission ! PLEASE THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO GET RID OF IT OR AT LEAST DISABLE THEM ! I just want to sell it for a few creds or whatever just erease it out of my inventory...That is a mandatory needed change.

Everything should be sellable ( ALSO unwanted SIGILS should be deletable ! I dont want useless ones and always have to search this sht one I want to equip... )

There is no way to get rid of it

However..

You could ask Warframe support to delete it for you, but I'm not sure if they will since i have never seen someone wanting to delete their lich

Here is the support site https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

18 minutes ago, YouDontCB_87 said:

I think you missed the point

... I didn't miss it. I just pointed out that its more effective getting simaris standing in Steel Path... And~ there's no point in scanning "daily targets" because he/she can just max out the daily cap in half a mission, considering that he/she is performing undetected scanning (Stealth Scanning doesn't work if he/she is seen by an enemy even once or having said enemies alerted by something)... Scanning daily targets should be seen as a "bonus"...

... And there's no Lich spawning too in Steel Path... Which somewhat "fixes" his/her problem of having the Kuva Lich interrupt his/her stealth scanning...

.. I don't know, it felt like its a piece of information that he/she can use and I could give... which would, most definitely, avoid further issues with "Liches interrupting stealth scans"...

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

Lich missions are only good for 1 thing only -> Murmurs.

"What about Lich stabbing?" you might ask... No, that's not why Lich missions are there. Lich stabbing is just a bonus in those missions.

They didn't say anything about being in a Lich mission? Their converted Lich keeps showing up, presumably because they keep dying.

30 minutes ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

They didn't say anything about being in a Lich mission? Their converted Lich keeps showing up, presumably because they keep dying.

My piece of information regarding gathering Simaris Standing on a daily base still stands.

However, if the Lich is already converted and is still appearing and acting hostile than this is clearly a bug and should be reported as such...

Edit:

By "acting hostile", I'm referring towards the player.

5 hours ago, InfiniteSingularity said:

Especially when you wanna farm the daily simaris standing etc...

As from the context from the Author, farming Simaris standing was one of the example.

5 hours ago, InfiniteSingularity said:

Im playing mostly stealthy and this junk lich is always ruining it.

and this sentence is clearly stated that this player stealthy mission was ruined by the converted Lich (i.e. alarms get triggered or make enemies alerted)

9 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

However, if the Lich is already converted and is still appearing and acting hostile than this is clearly a bug and should be reported as such...

and if the Lich was bugged and acting hostile, I believe this player is sure going to be "Furious" about this (i.e. as refer to the Author language uses from this post)

10 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

My piece of information regarding gathering Simaris Standing on a daily base still stands.

You really don't seem to understand. 

They could already be in Steel path, which might be why they were dying, which is why their lich keeps spawning.

And what happens when a converted lich spawns? I kills. Which means OP can't stealth scan, hence it's causing issues for them when farming Simaris rep.

Their comments were about wanting to get rid of their converted lich, since they weren't aware they couldn't sell it again. It had nothing to do with simaris rep farming, that was simply an example of why they want to get rid of their lich.

4 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Edit:

By "acting hostile", I'm referring towards the player.

Yeah man you missed the point on this.

The guy is saying the lich is appearing and ruining his simaris farm by alerting enemies. This is not an argument about enemy liches appearing mid mission it is an argument about converted liches appearing. 

He converted the lich and wants to get rid of it because he doesnt like it appearing to help him. 

10 hours ago, InfiniteSingularity said:

I also really hate it when I can't just get rid of a terrible Lich and move on to get another one. That's why I don't bother to farm any Kuva weapons that need EXTREME grinding process to max each and everyone out. It'll literally take more than 100 hours just to grind and max out one Kuva weapon. This grinding system was implemented under the previous ownership of DE, and there were more examples like this. Hope the system can be improved again. There should be an OPTION for us to get rid of any Lich instantly. Instead they stick around and FORCE us to do something even if we don't like it. 

On 2021-10-17 at 1:39 PM, Jivy said:

i have never seen someone wanting to delete their lich

Well I do.

I converted a Kuva Lich early on, before Valence Fusion was a thing, because I already had a Kuva Drakgoon. DE were cagey early on about what a Converted Kuva Lich would do, saying only that it would appear "when you need them most".

I've always enjoyed from time to time soloing missions for fun in squishy Warframes, and if I never had to rez myself in those runs it's a sign I've been too conservative with my loadout/enemy levels.

Since I converted that dang Kuva Lich, though... I'll be enjoying the buzz of living dangerously, mess up and get splatted, than this ***ck turns up drawing away the aggro and Rad-proc'ing all the goons so they start shooting each other instead of at me. It's incredibly frustrating, and all I can do is wait for him to **ss off and stop ruining all the fun.

Unlike the OP, I could in theory Trade him off to another player... but I've offered him quite a few times in Trade chat, and oddly enough no-one seems want a Kuva Lich with a crappy 27% Toxin Drakgoon.

I would legit set him free, do the Murmur farm, and spend the Requiems to Vanquish him again for no reward except to get rid of the annoying ****ard.

Or at least, y'know, have toggle for whether he's allowed to turn up uninvited. That would work too.

7 hours ago, OmegaVoid said:

but I've offered him quite a few times in Trade chat, and oddly enough no-one seems want a Kuva Lich with a crappy 27% Toxin Drakgoon.

if you all really wanna get rid of your converted Lich/Sister so bad, my suggestion is to offer to trade this Lich/Sister out for free not just in Trade chat, but in Warframe Market as well.

And if you don't like your Lich/Sister to interrupt your mission (which is expected to show in your mission if you convert them), try not to convert them next time (or just don't die in mission), vanquish them instead.

The 1 trade only rule was publicly announced way back when the Lich system was added and has always been a part of it.  Yes they should probably put a warning in the trade window but it is something that DE directly told the player base about 2 years ago.

15 hours ago, Ohforf3 said:

The 1 trade only rule was publicly announced way back when the Lich system was added [...] it is something that DE directly told the player base about 2 years ago.

So those who started playing the game during the last year or so won't have seen those announcements and patch notes, and thus won't know about it. Not ideal.

15 hours ago, Ohforf3 said:

they should probably put a warning in the trade window

Yes, I think they should. It would be a courtesy to newer players.

17 hours ago, YouDontCB_87 said:

if you all really wanna get rid of your converted Lich/Sister so bad, my suggestion is to offer to trade this Lich/Sister out for free not just in Trade chat, but in Warframe Market as well.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I won't create accounts with third-party entities for the sake of a video game. I feel the devs should provide a straightforward in-game way for players to get rid of unwanted "helpers" if they're spoiling the experience.

3 hours ago, OmegaVoid said:

but I won't create accounts with third-party entities for the sake of a video game

I never asked/suggested you to create a new account, I was suggesting to trade converted lich (which you don't want so bad) for free doesn't mean you're required to "create new account" to trade the Lich out, just put Lich info on Warframe Market and sell it for free.

23 hours ago, YouDontCB_87 said:

my suggestion is to offer to trade this Lich/Sister out for free not just in Trade chat, but in Warframe Market as well.

3 hours ago, OmegaVoid said:

I feel the devs should provide a straightforward in-game way for players to get rid of unwanted "helpers" if they're spoiling the experience.

Meanwhile, just to remind you that not just the converted Lich you don't like will spawn in game to "help", any other converted lich/sister could shown in game and would offer the same kind of "help", which the reason to rid out any specific converted Lich/Sister isn't valid/strong enough for devs to change it imo.

On 2021-10-17 at 8:18 PM, YouDontCB_87 said:

And the only reason from what I know, for one's Lich/Sister will show up in mission, was after the player died and revived him/herself within that mission (by chance).

On 2021-10-21 at 3:51 PM, YouDontCB_87 said:

And if you don't like your Lich/Sister to interrupt your mission (which is expected to show in your mission if you convert them), try not to convert them next time (or just don't die in mission), vanquish them instead.

Also, as I mentioned many times, don't die and stay alive in mission so your converted Lich/Sister won't get a chance to offer their little "help".

You cannot tell a Lich to stay in place.  This happened to me today in stealth mission.  I did not die or even go into bleed out.  It was a steel path mission (exterminate) I was doing to open a riven (75 finishers in one day).  I was using Loki for easy finisher kills.

The lich spawned, I did take fire when Loki invisibility ended (no vitality invisibility build, so one hit was big percentage of total health) BUT I DID NOT DIE (solo so no bleed out).  To my surprise I COULD NOT GIVE IT A COMMAND TO STAY IN PLACE.  If I could at least say hold position, I could put it in a room and go about my business. 

Instead, this retard starts following me and tickling steel path enemies.  I had to wait for it to leave.  

Completely useless nuisance.  I've never had one spawn and been happy about it.  Alternatively, I do call 5/5 attack/endurance + critical chance bonus crew with a pumped out weapon occasionally (like a solo interception).  Lichs need to be toggle on/off and definately a command to stay in place.

LICH CAN SPAWN IN SOLO EVEN IF YOU DO NOT DIE.  IT SEEMS THR CRITERIA IS TAKING DAMAGE BEYOND SOME THRESHOLD.  Mine even said are you trying to get self killed when he spawned.

Archived