Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imagine the new war

DeViL711

Unclear. If this were 2019, I'd be overly optimistically expecting a yes, but it'd probably be a no. However, Heart of Deimos somewhat altered the game with DE promising a 'ship what we show', and whilst TNW is clearly earlier in its dev cycle than HoD was, how much so is unclear. But it certainly appears to be much later than other Tennocon reveals.

In all honesty, DE's likely been burned by making really any statement about big updates. Every time they have, it's turned out negatively in the long run. Railjack went through development hell, and got torn apart because not all the features shown were in release - even when those features were quite frankly quite bad ideas. People really talk up the first showing that depicted a Railjack that spent nearly 5 consecutive minutes just flying forward to reach the objective and that had no in-railjack objective sections, for example. Likewise things such as the Helminth system, content first impressions and 'content drought' controversies have plagued them for years. It wouldn't shock me if DE's just decided to go flat radio silence until they're ready for some advertisement. So there's really no way of knowing at all/

Having said that, there was an unusually large update that produced a rather telling glitch to crop up recently, and whilst that doesn't say anything, I would not be surprised if it was them sneaking some architecture and necessary assets into place before the launch to smooth things over and reduce initial download sizes.

i know all of that guys but what i'm asking for is there is no even new leaks of what will happen there or even release date for it at all and ofc it won't be on first on nov this made me think that its unfinished maybe and they might need more time for it but here we're close to 2022🤨

2 hours ago, 73yearsold said:

The New War and all other planned unannounced projects have been canceled and DE is still trying to decide when and how to tell us. Warframe is dead.

🤨tbh i don't think so but what i meant is why it takes so long to release a thing talked about since 2019 not even 2020 yet not out yet might be end of this year? sure it is but again why the wait? and i think its almost done ofc few buged left to fix but not enough reason to not release it "working on it" ofc but the end of 2021? is 2022 to us xD

hace 12 minutos, DeViL711 dijo:

🤨tbh i don't think so but what i meant is why it takes so long to release a thing talked about since 2019 not even 2020 yet not out yet might be end of this year? sure it is but again why the wait? and i think its almost done ofc few buged left to fix but not enough reason to not release it "working on it" ofc but the end of 2021? is 2022 to us xD

Do you remember the Duviri Paradox and modular archwings? Yeah, me too.

i think the "Duviri Paradox" will be after the "new war" ofc not sooner but might be in the end of 2022 or first of 2023 yeah i agree it pain to wait for all of this but hope they make it fast so we can have fun not just playing around for nothing 

9 hours ago, Megalomaniakaal said:

I expect nothing and I don't demand anything.

This. 

I play this awsome game for free, I bought plat and would buy some Prime Bundle and Tennogen if I could afford it. 

The only real issue for me is how the host migration messes my game and even so if my ISP WERE stable that wouldnt be an issue. 

It's gonna release when it's gonna release.

If it does get delayed to 2022, I just hope it won't release in the same window as Elden Ring, Saints Row, or - worst case scenario - Total War: Warhammer III. I might be able to split some free time to check it out in the first two scenarios, but I might not even log in with the latter.

Well there should be a Dev stream either the 22nd or the 29th if they do not give a release date at the dev stream its a safe bet that a 2021 release date is not happening.

Edit: there is the slim chance they pull another railjack and have a trailer at the game awards with a “now live” at the end of it

4 hours ago, minininja77 said:

Well there should be a Dev stream either the 22nd or the 29th if they do not give a release date at the dev stream its a safe bet that a 2021 release date is not happening.

Edit: there is the slim chance they pull another railjack and have a trailer at the game awards with a “now live” at the end of it

Slimmer given how that turned out in the long run.

80%? Their marketing still says 2021 so that does seem to be their goal. TennoCon was about 3 months ago, and what they showed then already looked pretty polished so idk what they're still working on. The rest of the quest, I guess, but they haven't exactly been forthcoming about how much more there is and what the status is or what we should expect from it.

24 minutes ago, Rauvian said:

How confident are you that DE will be able to deliver the new war before the end of the year?

How confident you are that if it will be released ASAP than it should we will swim in bugs?

For sake of ourselves lets all pray it will be as late as possible

Archived