Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much focus is required to Max out the focus tree pool storage?

(PSN)KCGrimReaper15

26 minutes ago, (PSN)drpunk-yo said:

Taken from -> https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Focus

Thank you i did check there but somehow missed it.. man that sucks the grind it's gonna take.. wish DE wouldn't make it so grindy.. thr focus cap was a bad idea..

They should make focus unlimited since it's tied to affinity & it also requires so much to max out all schools..

This is the one thing that should be uncapped as 390k+ daily cap is just way to low.. either make it unlimited or cap it at 500k daily at MR 30 so every 2 days you can get to 1 million focus easily.. this would help shorten the grind because right now it's still terrible even with the shards.. 

20 minutes ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Thank you i did check there but somehow missed it.. man that sucks the grind it's gonna take.. wish DE wouldn't make it so grindy.. thr focus cap was a bad idea..

They already reduced it.

And there are many ways to get Focus fast, the main one being ESO. Eidolons Brilliant/Radiant Shards are not capped by the daily cap.

And no, the cap IS needed. You were not here for when the Syndicates came and people were farming themselves to burnout in order to get to Rank 5 as fast as possible, it was spam of Radial Javelin, Rhino Roar/Stomp, Mag Polarize and Trinity Energy Vampire on Viver.

It was META at its finest and we had increased points/XP and then a cap because of it so players do NOT get everything in a single day and/or burn themselves out to get that shinny/level ASAP.

d85xdcy-8b98e365-fef3-41d4-ad97-fc50e53f

44 minutes ago, Softballbryan said:

Slow and steady and it’ll happen within a couple years. It’s a nice passive way to get to the mountain top. 

is not that slow tho.  A Luea Lens makes you reach the cap in a few ESO zones plus the tridolon cap isn't that hard at it sounds. 2 tricaps per night (something that a level 30 player should know how to do, since it doesn't require any special strat or rush) it's enough and in a couple of months you'll be ready.

2 hours ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

I just recently finished unbinding all schools passive ways & I'm trying to equip all 10 & only had enough room to equip 7 of the 10 & need 25 more storage to equip the other 3 however what's the total amount needed to max out the pool?? I'm currently at 87 storage. Thanks 

You need a Pool size of 177 to have it all working.
Edit:
Forgot to add that 177 Pool size is also the max amount of points you can add.

8 hours ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

They should make focus unlimited since it's tied to affinity & it also requires so much to max out all schools..

This is the one thing that should be uncapped as 390k+ daily cap is just way to low.. either make it unlimited or cap it at 500k daily at MR 30 so every 2 days you can get to 1 million focus easily.. this would help shorten the grind because right now it's still terrible even with the shards.. 

Specialize in 1 role on eidolon hunting

Farm the hell out of eidolons between day cycles which you should use to do other stuff

Sell arcanes for profit (i made far more plat on selling fully upgraded most common arcanes like tempo or the one that protects from magnetic status than from selling grace or guardian)

Shards which you get do not have any daily cap for feeding your focus

By the time you finish unlocking all schools you will swim in plat and be ready buy what you need to whatever game will throw at you in the future

This is investment it feels like allot of work and it is but it pays off

Archived