Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with reward weapons

SkorpikTones

Question

5 answers to this question

Daily Tribute weapons cannot be sold. They also come with their own weapon slot and catalyst, so they are not taking up a free slot, technically. You're going to have to either choose a different weapon to sell or buy more slots. Not like platinum is hard to get without paying money, just run relics for prime junk and sell it.

17 minutes ago, SkorpikTones said:

iam asking becouse me and my friend thought those weapons are tradeable since you can buy blueprints for them later

and becouse of that i have 2 of those now and both are non sellable.

You’ll have to send support a message asking to delete one. Most (maybe all) things that can be traded will state it.

5 hours ago, SkorpikTones said:

iam asking becouse me and my friend thought those weapons are tradeable since you can buy blueprints for them later

and becouse of that i have 2 of those now and both are non sellable.

Whenever you are looking at a menu for items/weapons or whatever always look for this symbol over on the top right R6lzAvV.png  it shows if it's tradable.

The reason you can buy BP's at Simaris for those weapons is because you can delete them, namely by selling them for a handful of creds in your inventory.

In the past this meant that some people would delete one or more daily mile stone reward weapons and only later figured out that they either didn't fully rank them or that they did have a use but now no way to get it back.

Any mile stone daily reward mod or weapon can't be traded to other players. As in you can't buy them from other players nor sell them to other players.

It is clearly stated that way in the wiki as well as many a youtuber have mentioned it.

If you got Sigma & Octantis then you must have been playing for 300 logins.

Perhaps not a bad time to start exploring the wiki.

Archived