Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veiled Riven Slot

rpgfiend

Is there any way we can get a slot specifically for veiled rivens so we're not having to gimp ourselves (even slightly) when unveiling these? Or maybe a better mechanic than wasting a mod slot for these? Anyone have a good idea for this?

Thanks fam!

edit : i read the post as wanting extra slots for veiled riven so had to remove my comment. 

for weapon needing veiled riven to be present and that causing you to remove one mod. well i don't think, any challenge for those riven is so hard that you can't do them while sacrificing one mod from your weapon. i personally use the mastery fodder type weapon which dont have potato or forma for such unveiling, never had much issues.

I agree it can be annoying.  Like, I forget to equip the riven half the time; and three quarters of the time I forget to fix my build after I unveil it. 🙃

But its such a minor thing, and adding a special unveiled riven slot sounds like a disproportionate amount of fix for the small annoyance.

It seems, that most of the Riven Challenges are just asking for us to 'cheeze' them anyway.

So using a full on SP Meta build as the unveiling setup is kinda out of character; power doesn't matter if you're cheezing....

any case, and easy fix that doesn't requiring programming a new special 'veiled slot' mechanism (sphagetti yay!) is for DE to just turn on the Exilus flag for veiled rivens so you can shove them in there....

Archived