Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how much plt is hammer shot worth?

(NSW)apparentlyzedistooshort

Question

i need to know what is hammer shot worth so i can buy it for my acceltra build so i can do sp with ease i also checked warframe.market but i am a switch player and there are not a lot of people selling it on switch and warframe market is not the most accurate sometimes cuz players selling stuff for too high or buying stuff for too low so sometimes not the most accurate

16 answers to this question

vor 2 Stunden schrieb KitMeHarder:

Only ~4 planets is can spawn on

as long there are rescue missions on higher tilestets you can do them the bad way and lower the reward tier by not gaining bonus points for unalerted entering and thing like killing the guards so the only resque that can be bad is the one of eris because they work different so i heard because of the locking of the cells that maybe cound a guards in that case

"

For any Rescue missions, regardless of Planet:

• Rotation A: One rescue objective completed
  • Rotation B: Two rescue objectives completed
  • Rotation C: All rescue objectives completed
  • Rescue objectives:
    • Rescued hostage
    • Stealth rescue (rescued target without raising alarms inside prison tile)
    • Killed all Wardens

"

8 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

It's not a mod that I find to be slottable on most weapons because there's simply better options. What weapon would this mod be good on?

High crit guns are best.  The Crit Damage on it + vital strike will make it hit alot harder.   AND the extra boost to status is super nice to help inflict status ailments occasionally.   If you could also add a cc/cd riven.... you could get crit damage x7-x8+... Its hard to fit all that and a combo element.   ALot of people use Hunter Munition with high crit also...  not alot of space....  

about 10plat

yes I'm totally disregarding the drop tables and rarity

because I have extras that I'll never use. and would rather just have some paltry plat trickle without the annoyance of making a Trading Career.

buy yours from some high mr player who'll just give it away. not from Desperate people on WF Market. that's how you'll get the best deal.

Just go into in-game chat and say "Does anyone have an extra Hammer Shot? I have 10p"

13 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Tell me more about this...  especially the capture/sabo part.... SP because of resource boost?? 

Nope....

It's just because they are fast and don't require mass Genocide or Baby Sitting.... Unless ofcourse you are doing the more Recent Sabotage Tiles... Those are just Mobile Defense in disguise...

13 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Top 3 rarest mods in game...

Turret Velocity - Railjack..  Apparently 1% drop rom outriders (which thanx to AI Crew killing stuf so well I dont think Outriders spawn as much as they used to..  Definately need more of em...  

Sabot Rounds - Profit Taker phase bounties.  A 1% rare mod 

Hammer Shot - nightmares..  1% 

I would charge 100p for em.   I would charge a hell of a lot more actually but people would rather go without...   on playstation i've seen people offer 300+ for turret velocity.  I maxed mine out and tried it before I sold mine.....  Yeah extra range is super nice....  on average a much better mod than anti faction if you switch between the sides often...  and want to be well rounded...    Turret V + Talyns = 9k range...  

Really.... Are those Really Rare ? 😲 Let me see...

Damnit...stupid App is outdated.... !!!

Il have to Check it out in game...

9 hours ago, Lutesque said:

If you already have The Steel Path unlocked then you can just Acquire it yourself....

Just do any Rescue, Spy, Capture or Sabotage Nightmare missions you see.... This is how I got all my Dual Stat Mods....

I had no clue it was That Rare 😲 !!!

Tell me more about this...  especially the capture/sabo part.... SP because of resource boost?? 

-----------------------------------

Before Nightwave  Hammer Shot used to be in "alerts".  You just ran a crappy mission and they gave it to you lol.   Nightmare mods should be in NW store like aura mods....  Hammer Shot is a great mod sometimes.   One of the new galvanized mods kind of takes after Hammer Shot with the status chance but they left off crit damage, which was the best part =( 

-----------------------------------

Top 3 rarest mods in game...

Turret Velocity - Railjack..  Apparently 1% drop rom outriders (which thanx to AI Crew killing stuf so well I dont think Outriders spawn as much as they used to..  Definately need more of em...  

Sabot Rounds - Profit Taker phase bounties.  A 1% rare mod 

Hammer Shot - nightmares..  1% 

I would charge 100p for em.   I would charge a hell of a lot more actually but people would rather go without...   on playstation i've seen people offer 300+ for turret velocity.  I maxed mine out and tried it before I sold mine.....  Yeah extra range is super nice....  on average a much better mod than anti faction if you switch between the sides often...  and want to be well rounded...    Turret V + Talyns = 9k range...  

4 hours ago, (NSW)apparentlyzedistooshort said:

i need to know what is hammer shot worth so i can buy it for my acceltra build so i can do sp with ease i also checked warframe.market but i am a switch player and there are not a lot of people selling it on switch and warframe market is not the most accurate sometimes cuz players selling stuff for too high or buying stuff for too low so sometimes not the most accurate

If you already have The Steel Path unlocked then you can just Acquire it yourself....

Just do any Rescue, Spy, Capture or Sabotage Nightmare missions you see.... This is how I got all my Dual Stat Mods....

4 hours ago, KitMeHarder said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nightmare_Mode/Rewards

• Only a 1.01% drop chance
  • Only ~4 planets is can spawn on
  • That only spawn a nightmare mission 3 times a day

So an ~11.5% chance to get it... per day.... If you play for the 16-24 hours the missions take to respawn, or log back in the 3 times they do. The 50-60p they ask on switch is the same as PC, and probably fair if you don't like the grind.

https://switch.warframe.market/items/hammer_shot

I had no clue it was That Rare 😲 !!!

18 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

as long there are resque missions on higher tilestets you can do them the bad way and lower the reward tier

Hence why I added a "~" and linked the drop rate source for the OP to see why. :community:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilde

"This symbol (in US English) informally[7] means "approximately", "about", or "around", such as "~30 minutes before", meaning "approximately 30 minutes before".[8][9] It can mean "similar to",[10] including "of the same order of magnitude as",[7] such as "x ~ y" meaning that x and y are of the same order of magnitude. Another approximation symbol is the double tilde ≈, meaning "approximately equal to".[8][10][11] The tilde is also used to indicate congruence of shapes by placing it over an = symbol, thus ≅."

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nightmare_Mode/Rewards

• Only a 1.01% drop chance
  • Only ~4 planets is can spawn on
  • That only spawn a nightmare mission 3 times a day

So an ~11.5% chance to get it... per day.... If you play for the 16-24 hours the missions take to respawn, or log back in the 3 times they do. The 50-60p they ask on switch is the same as PC, and probably fair if you don't like the grind.

https://switch.warframe.market/items/hammer_shot

3 minutes ago, (NSW)apparentlyzedistooshort said:

or is hammer shot just completely useless?

It's a good mod, that IMO (so long as you're not doing endurance), got better with the Sisters of Parvos update. So I'd say just wait and slowly farm it, but at the same time I make money from the people who don't.

Archived