Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pet downed icon or description

KangarooLeague

Hi DE, 

Can you please add a description or icon whenever a pet is downed in game? It wasn't a huge problem back then. But now that Panzer Vulpaphyla is the meta, pretty much everyone is using it so it's kinda hard to tell if a player is downed or his/her pet. Problem here is, player are starting to not bother with reviving because it's getting frustrating after finding out it was the pet that died and not another player. And since Panzer can revives themselves, most people don't bother reviving it. I know you can tell who died on the right top side of the screen, but many players including me doesn't look at it much. So, please add something so we can know its the pet that died and not the player. 

Thank you, 

A fellow Tenno. 

12 hours ago, (NSW)Zergmaster999 said:

There is a text string that appears when your companion goes down/has died/gets revived, along with the icon showing where they are at; the vulpaphylas show the text strings for "downed" and "revived" very quickly if you have the devolution mods equiped.

Those only show up to you and your pet but not anyone elses. 

Ive also stopped chasing people to revive because its always just someones stupid pet that keeps going down and theres no clear way to tell which one it is without going there to look... 

7 hours ago, (NSW)Zergmaster999 said:

Unless something has changed on PC or there is is a bug, I've seen the text "<companion name> is down/has died/is revived" in the center of the screen when another teammate's companion goes down, including their vulpas.

For me it just says "George is down" which could be a person or a pet. No pet icons visible for other players on my screen. 

Archived