Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Digital Extremes ever let PS4 players transfer their accounts to PC?

(PSN)DrAzmodan

Question

It's the first time I'm creating a topic here, and I just wanted to register this question here.

I'm originally a PS4 player, all of my progress, items, platinum and etc are stored on that account, I needed to sell the PS4 for personal reasons, now I have a better PC and I can finally play my favorite game again! But sadly, the fact that I need to redo the G R I N D again really doesn't help me wanting to play the game again.

3 answers to this question

@RobWasHere is right.

Full crossplay is in development as well als crossplatform accounts.

I really hope, it comes soon.

I recently started playing on the Switch and technically I love it, because of a change in my families constalaltion I don't quite like it anymore, to hole myself up in my office.

But I have to redo the grind, not to mention ingame purchases.

While crossplay will help Warframes longevity, I really hope, they implement crossplatform progress ahead of the crossplay feature.

It should be easier to implement.

4 hours ago, (PSN)DrAzmodan said:

It's the first time I'm creating a topic here, and I just wanted to register this question here.

I'm originally a PS4 player, all of my progress, items, platinum and etc are stored on that account, I needed to sell the PS4 for personal reasons, now I have a better PC and I can finally play my favorite game again! But sadly, the fact that I need to redo the G R I N D again really doesn't help me wanting to play the game again.

Just be patient and keep an eye out for announcements from DE. 

Crossplay/Crossave is coming but they haven't given us a date, so follow their Twooter/Facetube or whatever and they'll be sure to make a big show when it happens because it is a big freaking deal. 

So ya know, I know it sucks to wait buuuuut, your prayers will be answered soon by the almighty devs Tenno. 

Archived