Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Simaris Daily Standing Cap

Aguzo

25 minutes ago, Aguzo said:

anyways, @DE

"To acquire all offerings, a player needs a total of 4,220,000" Doesn't take into account items that a player already has, etc.

Yeah, getting standing is easy thanks to Steel Path, but the cap makes it feel like an extra daily chore. I just wanna get this done, and not wait 100+ days. Thanks

Warframe is a marathon, no a sprint.

The rest of the comment you didn't quote says there's other ways to acquire some of those items. So the actual rep required to get everything is about half, ~2mil rep. Only if you want to build the quest frames or weapons again, or get spare umbra mods would you be looking at needing 4mil+ rep. If you're a collector and feel you need to get everything, in you're in for the long haul.

1 minute ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

The rest of the comment you didn't quote says there's other ways to acquire some of those items.

Did you not read the sentence that I wrote, right next to it, that says, "Doesn't take into account items that a player already has, etc."?

6 minutes ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Only if you want to build the quest frames or weapons again, or get spare umbra mods would you be looking at needing 4mil+ rep.

... yeah, why else would I state that I didn't wanna wait 100+ days. Daily standing caps in general are obsolete, at least for the older content. Feels impossible to catch up, unless you play every day.

8 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

With how easy it is to grind rep with him, nope. It could easily be abused.

To do what Exactly ?... Buy A Bajilion Umbral Intensifies ? Seems harmless if you ask me... I mean Baro has an infinite supply of Primed Mods... So if it's okay for  a player to buy a Bajilion Primed Continuitys then I think it's fine if someone wants to buy a Bajilion Umbral Mods....

7 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Warframe is a marathon, no a sprint.

I don't recall any Marathons where the event Organisers restrict you from Running any faster 🤔....

Don't get me wrong... I obviously know what you mean.... But the Analogy just doesn't fit....

6 hours ago, Aguzo said:

Daily standing caps in general are obsolete,

I find it difficult to agree with this 🤔.....

10 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I don't recall any Marathons where the event Organisers restrict you from Running any faster 🤔....

Don't get me wrong... I obviously know what you mean.... But the Analogy just doesn't fit....

If you try sprint a marathon you'll likely die. The analogy works perfectly fine.

And "race walking" happens to be an Olympic sport.

5 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

If you try sprint a marathon you'll likely die. The analogy works perfectly fine.

Yeah... But that's because I'm a couch potato.... 

I bet some people can Sprint for a full 10K Marathon....

But like I said.... Nobody is going to stop you from Doing this.... So it's not the samething....

4 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Sentinel Augments, Health Conversion, Energy Conversion, Captura Scenes, Sentinel Rivens.

Again.... Perfectly Harmless.... 

I don't expect the Sanctuary Scene to be the next Steel Path Disruption META anytime soon....

3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

But like I said.... Nobody is going to stop you from Doing this.... So it's not the samething....

It's an analogy, it's not meant to be taken literally. 

But no, you literally cannot sprint in "race walking" it's against the rules. So they literally would stop you.

53 minutes ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

It's an analogy, it's not meant to be taken literally. 

But no, you literally cannot sprint in "race walking" it's against the rules. So they literally would stop you.

There you go ..... Now you have a proper analogy 😛 !!!

Archived