Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 21 - Accepted Items & Release Date

Damn! Wisp Coven skin looks really great! I love the black mage pointy hat!

I gotta say the colour channels are weird though. I wanted to paint her 'feet' and the tip of the hat the same colour since they have a similar design, make then go from white to black, but they have different channels, so I had to make the whole skin black (white doesn't work properly since the last update and looks grey at best). Bit of a shame, but it's otherwise amazing!

Wisp getting 3 skins in one Tennogen round is borderline criminal since there are frames who have next to skins or none at all. I guess it comes down with popularity. Then again, all three were amazing (Coven was the best though), so well worth having them in.

16 hours ago, Sahfiel said:

I'm confused. I thought protea deluxe skin was being released. I logged in and saw a different skin. Is protea deluxe skin still happening?

The Protea Deluxe Skin you're referring to is a Deluxe skin. What released recently was TennoGen. These are two different programs: Deluxe Skins are made in house by Digital Extremes Staff while TennoGen are creations made my fans with 3D art backgrounds through Steam Workshop. 

• Like 7

On 2022-02-15 at 9:15 PM, Flannoit said:

Can we have literally any other frame than Wisp in a tennogen set for once? Like, hurray for the people who wanted those skins, but we have frames like Grendel who have literally only one, Nidus/Nezha who only have 3, etc?

Wisp has gotten SO much tennogen recently. Please show literally any other frame some love for a change. People are making skins and helmets for other frames, so please stop almost exclusively giving things to Wisp.

There is absolutely no reason for Wisp to walk away with 2-5 items per tennogen round while any other frame is luck to get maybe 1 skin and/or a helmet.

Could you show me any other Warframe before the Round 21 Winners were announced (and after Round 20 obviously), that had the same amount of items that Wisp got in during that time? Because I can’t even recall that being the case.

If artists make items that DE finds acceptable, regardless of Warframe, they will get implemented into the game. There’s not even a situation where an item can have its slot taken by another, because there’s no slot to be stolen in the first place. It’s not a competition, it’s a community-collection. 

Edited by Scruffel

17 hours ago, chuckdm said:

When can we expect any skin at all for Lavos?  His default is great IMHO but it blocks aiming with several weapons.

When a Lavos skin gets actually submitted. :y

Which don't worry by the way, there's already one on it's way:

FLscLptaAAA2B3E?format=jpg&name=4096x409

https://twitter.com/Erneix/status/1493819066901209091?s=20&t=X3WkSAk8n_VxYLFCanItFQ]

Oh and by the way, any issues with Lavos's body that may block your sights, wouldn't be solve with a TennoGen skin necessarily because TennoGen skins can't change the body model. 

Edited by Scruffel