Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 21 - Accepted Items & Release Date

On 2021-10-24 at 7:27 AM, soul9448 said:

How did corail diadem and oculus papilon get accepted but not the ion obelix stuff (shoulder, chest, syandana) the kopp'tr backpack, the ion revenant skin, the onryo revenant helmet, lamassu shoulder armour, sevagoth caleuche helmet, ion Gan shoulder armour, Xiphrix chest plate and the ion operator mask. also there are too many wisp skins. DE should really accept more items than just 21 because some tend to not be as wanted as other better items.

Honestly for real.I was really looking forward to seeing these in game one day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
В 25.10.2021 в 20:50, (XBOX)WafflyLearner89 сказал:

Nice to see the protea skin got in, but what about the the ION obelisk set? I was looking forward to those parts for my umbra....

Скрыть контент

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

My guess is, some items require more work on DE's side to actually implement them into the game. Mostly, in terms of animation and physics since artists can only provide 3D models. All the back-end stuff that makes things move and interact with surrounding objects is still on DE.
ION obelisk chest piece looks particularly like something that would require special attention since we don't have many cloth-like chest pieces in game and cloth physics is usually tricky. It seems DE are doing more stuff in this part as of recently (both Ember and Revenant latest deluxe skins) so I have high hopes for future rounds.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...