Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New enemy design for Warframe?

c3po0

How about adding elite strong enemies ( like in dungeons in other games) to Warframe, so Warframe feels like you are fighting again instead of farming?

Give us challenging enemies from the get go, instead of using farming mechanics with existing enemies, use combat mechanics with high health, level, mod, etc.. elite enemies with new maps designed accordingly.  Make the weakest elite enemy at least as strong as an average warframe in the game, give us the challenge we deserve. 

I liked warframe, played a while, but got bored since there isn't really any strong enemies to deal with. Even my operator is fully modded and kills the strongest enemies, lvl over 100s, 20 or 30 of them with a couple of blast shots. Basically I can complete 95 percent of the quests with only my operator and no warframe. 

Please let me know what you think, and if you think giving us the challenge we deserve is the way to go. 

and support this post if you think this is a good idea and can make warframe challenging and fun again. 

Thanks

44 minutes ago, c3po0 said:

How about adding elite strong enemies ( like in dungeons in other games) to Warframe, so Warframe feels like you are fighting again instead of farming?

Give us challenging enemies from the get go, instead of using farming mechanics with existing enemies, use combat mechanics with high health, level, mod, etc.. elite enemies with new maps designed accordingly.  Make the weakest elite enemy at least as strong as an average warframe in the game, give us the challenge we deserve. 

I liked warframe, played a while, but got bored since there isn't really any strong enemies to deal with. Even my operator is fully modded and kills the strongest enemies, lvl over 100s, 20 or 30 of them with a couple of blast shots. Basically I can complete 95 percent of the quests with only my operator and no warframe. 

Please let me know what you think, and if you think giving us the challenge we deserve is the way to go. 

and support this post if you think this is a good idea and can make warframe challenging and fun again. 

Thanks

YES. 

I am all in for this and have always supported it. The 100 level enemies bring challenge but they still kinda boring.

45 minutes ago, c3po0 said:

liked warframe, played a while, but got bored since there isn't really any strong enemies to deal with

^

45 minutes ago, c3po0 said:

give us the challenge we deserve. 

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studioscaveman yes GIF by Aardman Animations

1 hour ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

100 level enemies bring challenge but they still kinda boring 

Unfortunately, its been a habbit of DE taking the easy/fast way out on a lot of things so I wouldnt get hopes up. 

Look at eximus enemies for example, they are basically enemy type Id expect to see in an early access game, just normal enemies with higher stats and copy-paste abilities. I always thought they would change them later to unique models and abilities but nope. At least Deimos got bunch of different looking enemies for once so that's good. 

Also, if you look at almost any "new" game mode they've added (arbitrations, fissures, sorties) they are also same old core gamemodes with one or two modifiers. 

Obviously we all love this game but that's all the more reason to be sad about things like this. Replayability value suffers from all the recycled content. I hope New War brings something truly different. 

24 minutes ago, xombob89 said:

At least Deimos got bunch of different looking enemies for once so that's good. 

Deimos enemies are the toughest, period.

Lvl 100 and above Deimos enemies are kind of what I’m looking for. 

Lvl 100 thumpers as well.

Unpredictable, different ability types, not just increased level and durability. 

3 hours ago, c3po0 said:

And what makes high health, level, mod, etc giving challenging enemies? As far as I know, high health more often than not turns into annoying bullet sponge in the eye of a lot of game community. Level itself doesn't help when you can wreck level 9999 easily, not to mention people are doing 6x3 (tridolon) in steel path, means with our current power, which is unlimited, we can't have the so called "challenge"

To be fair, the so-called challenge ends up being enemies stronger than you or filled with redundant tasks to make you ping-ponging between doing the task and damaging the boss during damage phase. Making enemy as strong as an average warframe? You can try going to Jupiter and find Spectralysts, an enemy that able to copy all of your loadout and see for yourself if it's fun not being able to do anything, having a taste of your own powers and kill you instantly when you're completely helpless

3 hours ago, c3po0 said:

I liked warframe, played a while, but got bored since there isn't really any strong enemies to deal with

Unless we're nerfed to give enemies slight chance to fight, even the "strong enemies" will be under our mercy with how easy we nuke enemies out or lock them in place, unable to do anything

1 hour ago, xombob89 said:

Obviously we all love this game but that's all the more reason to be sad about things like this. Replayability value suffers from all the recycled content

Would you kindly tell me what online game that gives you zero recycled content for free after 8 years or more? As far as I remember, the "new content" is still recycled from existing content, just with different paint

Archived