Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isolation Vaults: is there still a benefit to completing Tier 1, 2, and 3 with in a single Vom/Fass cycle?

XTROPrime

Question

11 answers to this question

6 hours ago, XTROPrime said:

Yup.  As I just discovered.  Tier 1, 2, 3,  within a single cycle of Fass.  No difference.  Wish I'd waited for the answer.

Atleast you got some Grinding Done....

As for me.... I finally found the Jugulus Rex Room.... because I was using Void Rig it was Over before it even started :😱 !!!

I still need to memorize all the Secret Rooms though.... It's Hard because of how Convoluted it is to unlock them...

10 hours ago, Lutesque said:

all the Secret Rooms though.... 

I used youtube to learn these and it was hard remembering stuff as I would delve down into the tunnels to practice them.   But they become super freaking easy to do.  

I'd just ask for someone to show you how to do them,  way easier to learn and way faster.   

6 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I used youtube to learn these and it was hard remembering stuff as I would delve down into the tunnels to practice them.   But they become super freaking easy to do.  

I'd just ask for someone to show you how to do them,  way easier to learn and way faster.   

Sadly since I've been away... I'm the only one who's behind on the Deimos Stuff... My friends don't go there anymore 😱...

2 hours ago, XTROPrime said:

Are people even interested in the secret rooms.  All I see are: destroy the necramechs.  Find the vault, following the loid, open the vault, get the stuff. Leave.  No curiosity about the secret rooms.  I guess its for people with curious friends.

Or people who simply need the Resources 😁....

Archived