Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion - Game Improvement - Companions

SlipTresSale

Hi,

I'm here to suggest an overall game improvement about the use of the companions.

Motivation : the actual system is old and sloppy, forcing the apparition of the newests pets to be clunky. 80 to 90 % of the companions are useless compared to the remaining 20 to 10%. And all are outclassed by far by the smeeta kavat.

It is frustrating to level every companions and just delete them because they will never be used.

Suggestion : simple, every single companions should do what we all want them to. Meaning affinity boost, loot boost, crit chance boost etc, just like the smeeta provides.

Then they will all have precepts for specific purposes. It already exists, and there will be only a few reworks to achieve, for the sentinels, the kubrows, the kavats, mainly.

Proposition : I wont allow myself to do that for now.

I think it is a topic which needs serious interest because it could open even more gameplay customisation. We would need a lot of space to stock them, there could be a lot of rewards for them, a lot of new mods, new skins .....

P.S. please excuse me for my english, it is not my native langage.

giving every pet smeeta buffs isn't going to change anything. lets say they did give everyone those buffs, then even from those pets, players will only use the most useful one, i can think of the self reviving pet to me most used as it will make every player don't have to worry about their survivability.

then what? give the same resurrection ability to every other pet and rinse repeat this method?

Il y a 3 heures, Dauggie a dit :

giving every pet smeeta buffs isn't going to change anything. lets say they did give everyone those buffs, then even from those pets, players will only use the most useful one

I think you should go and read the capacities of the companions. Some are very interesting. 

They just dont match the smeeta.

5 hours ago, SlipTresSale said:

It is frustrating to level every companions and just delete them because they will never be used

Don't Delete them... Remember when DE Sprang the Helminth on us.... They might pull that Bull #_&# again.... 

At the very least... Make imprints before Deleting Pets.... And require all Blueprints for the Sentinals and MoAs....

3 hours ago, Dauggie said:

then what? give the same resurrection ability to every other pet and rinse repeat this method?

It solves the issue doesn't it... ? Whatever works... It's better than doing nothing...

Archived