Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas prime build for farming SE. Modding Atlas is a nightmare

Boomshakalaka.

Question

I have found that modding Atlas is a nightmare. He needs stength and range but also health and armour mods along with augments that are not exilus spot.
I have found the most successful mods to be +armour +health +Range +PowerStr but also the Rage and (to gain mana back) Hunter adrenaline. I know that duration is also good on Atlas to slowdown the decay rate but honestly feels like a wasted mod slot.
Since yeah Zenurik skill tree and having a primed flow helps. It dosen't feel that useful when you run into so many eximus units or butchers that drain your mana and make the tree pointless. 

I was wondering what's the ideal modded build on Atlas cause I feel like I need more mods slots just to make Atlas work on steel path acolyte farming. Since he is in need of so many factors and his survivability is limited by the amount of rubbles and doesn't have any scaling DMG or survivability.
I'm also using a helminth ability to help out with the with the high armour units (fireblast). Otherwise I think Airblast is good to group up the enemy but I have my operator arcanes to cover that. So I basically need to group up before going to max rubble to be able to survive and since I don't have any way of getting mana without taking dmg when I don't Landslide it feels unreliable.

Honestly feel like the Landslide invulnerability should be DR to synergize more with him, but I do also understand it's his main survival tool except from his high armour.

I just can't get my head around how I'm going to fit over 12 mods on this warframe just to make him work and still needing more mod loadout slots to get more help with mods that cover his unreliable nature

4 answers to this question

Experienced players use more than their frame. You have specters like Wisp that can heal you, give you a speed buff for melee, and CC enemies.

You have the Operator that can also heal and CC. I use vazarin and helmith things like Spectrorage etc. 

You have a melee and 2 weapons for long range and short range encounters, as well as an Operator amp. The klamora amp is great for shooting nullifier bubbles. 

Ultimately the entire point of the mod system is its balance. You're not supposed to be able to mod perfectly by design. 

Do not follow the build above, building for vitality is useless on atlas. For you to survive you gotta spam his 1 and 3. replace his 4 for pillage to shieldgate and armor strip. Keep in mind that while you use your 1 you will be invulnerable to all dmg and u can one shot sp enemies this way. Read the comment on the build I will link you, as there I added the link to the melee mods you must use on this build to maximize him:

https://overframe.gg/build/223809/atlas-prime/atlas-boxing/

4 hours ago, Boomshakalaka. said:

I have found that modding Atlas is a nightmare

Indeed... It's the Bane of every Atlas main's Existence and has been that way since Day One 😱 !!!

He needs stength and range but also health and armour mods along with augments that are not exilus spot.

Similar to Booben... His Abilitied require Alot of everything and there just aren't enough Slots to make it all fit.

I was wondering what's the ideal modded build on Atlas cause I feel like I need more mods slots just to make Atlas work on steel path acolyte farming

Well .. there is a build you can try but it's not for the Faint Hearted...

First of all... How much do you love Atlas ? Was he always the one you wanted to play or is he just your current Flavour of the month....

If it's the Former then you can try Umbral Atlas.... If you can get your Hands On some Umbral Forma them adding some Umbral Polarities might free up one Slot....

The Idea here is that when using The Entire Umbral Set... Each mod within the set will have increased Effectiveness... It might be significant enough that you won't have to resort to using two Mods for just one Stat (Like Intensify + Transient Fortitude).... 

What does your Atlas Build look like right now ?

Archived