QTCC Community Streams Schedule October 25 to October 31

OfgrVjnKw60CNEz3OoyUcU08lFPzDIbLddWo2H1e

Tenno,

We are proud to continue in the Quest to Conquer Cancer (QTCC)! For the second year in a row, we are collaborating with Princess Margaret Cancer Centre for the month of October in the fight against Breast Cancer. As a result, our streams this month will be extra special as we try to raise awareness and donations to help those impacted and affected by cancer.
285978f5967613efe905f2386663175b.png

In Warframe, October also happens to be Naberus and as such, each of our Twitch Drops this month will be a Trick or Treat Grab Bag. For this week’s Drops, watch twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive the Trick or Treat: Slots Grab Bag:

• Companion Slot
  • Warframe Slot 
  • Weapon Slot 
  • Ammo Drum
  • Vitality 

mkO5JaAu44Om6o7UIQvN_s16ecbP0X_E9coNLYAS

In addition to Drops being enabled on our streams, if you watch any of our Community Fundraisers for the duration of the week you will also be eligible to receive this week’s Drops. 

Our Community Fundraisers for the week are:

Twitch Drops Eligibility Reminders

• Please ensure that you have your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked so that you may be eligible for Drops. We have a handy guide here in case you have not done so already!
  • This week’s Drops will be available from 9 a.m. ET on Monday until 11:30 p.m. ET on Sunday.
  • No matter which stream you watch, you may only claim this week’s grab bag a maximum of 5 times.

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:
  • Companion Slot
  • Warframe Slot 
  • Weapon Slot 
  • Ammo Drum
  • Vitality 

I love this selection, it's the perfect "trick or treat"! Thank you 😻

EDIT: I see all these players hatin' and I be like:

encounter at farpoint star trek GIF

Edited by LillyRaccune
Stop the hate.
  • Like 18

So you have a 2/5 chance to win literal dirt, and I’m willing to bet that the odds are more in favor of that 2/5 chance and aren’t equal all around. Look when will you learn we don’t like gambling for stuff like this? Leave that to the game, keep it away from the streams

• Like 7

last couple of weeks i've been answering questions in these forums from new players who doesn't have enough slots and not sure what to do next. and although warframe is a super f2p-friendly game, let's face it: slots is where this game starting to ask for our money.

lemme take you back to times when i was a rookie, i had this exact problem as well. i was having a lot of fun with this game, but i'm not sure if i want to spend money just yet. i'm just stuck with excalibur and rhino. i had mesa prime ready to claim in my foundry, but i don't have the slot.

one day i heard about this warframe twitch stream that'll be giving out warframe slots. so i marked my calender and tuned in. there she was, beautiful megan playing some advance warframe missions that i didn't even understand. one-shotting enemies that stood on her way with god know what weapon. tbh i didn't understand a single thing happened on that stream. but i got my warframe slot. i claimed my mesa prime. then the cowgirl carried me through contents that i never been able to do before.
i also keep coming back to the streams regularly because it gave me cool stuff like limited decorations for my poor orbiter.

and that's the best thing these streams could do for warframe isn't it?

it get rookies engaged with the community, and rewarded them with stuff that they couldn't get anywhere else.

a person who only plays warframe alone, will eventually get bored, then take a break or retire from the game.
but person who engaged with the community will keep finding interesting stuff. probably some new meta that others can't shut up about, or hyping about upcoming update that the devs keep talking about in streams. tennos who hang with other tennos will keep finding reasons to be excited about warframe, to keep playing the game. and that is the best thing that these streams could achieve: to get players engaged with the community, and keep them excited about the game longer -possibly indefinitely. that's precious, you can't put a price tag on that. giving out couple free slots for that kind of loyalty is a bargain. 
i mean just look at me: over thousand hours later, i voluntarily throwing my cash at warframe right now, exactly because a slot drop from this stream saved me from involuntarily doing it years ago. i'm an active member on this forum, trying to help out new tennos whenever i can, and made some friends along the way.

rookie tennos desperately need these kind of drops. heck even i could never have enough weapon slots. if DE give what they need through these streams, possibly hooking them up with the community, that's two birds with one stone. these kind of drops should be the bread and butter of every streams: helping rookie tennos with actually useful drops, hooking them up with the helpful side of the community who will get them hooked to the game.
don't give us those nonsense about "oh we give drops only because we love you, you don't have to watch it if you don't like it" my butt. we're adults, we work in campaigns and ads. when mcdonalds give you free fries, they're never actually free. somebody is paying for those fries to get customers hooked in.
if you ask me, i'd rather give a free slot every week to everyone, than giving thousand plat to an unknown tenno that'll never be mentioned again in the history of warframe.

THIS is how you do drops, warframe.

==================

by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i proudly rate this week's drops 5 thumbs out of 5 (👍👍👍👍👍)

from-now-on-this-is-how-you-do-drops.jpg

Edited by Soy77
yes, i'm perfectly aware that it's still Grab Bag, still Trick or Treat, still RNG and everybody hate it. there are also worries about the balance percentages, but at least i just want to appreciate how they managed to package it, all things considered...
  • Like 22

Just now, (PSN)NegligentNell said:

I’m pretty sure they’re maxed out. All of these would be great for a new player

That sort of misses the whole point of Trick or Treat.

Just now, Captain_Rocket505 said:

So you have a 2/5 chance to win literal dirt, and I’m willing to bet that the odds are more in favor of that 2/5 chance and aren’t equal all around. Look when will you learn we don’t like gambling for stuff like this? Leave that to the game, keep it away from the streams

Speaking of missing the point of Trick or Treat.....

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, (PSN)NegligentNell said:

I’m pretty sure they’re maxed out. All of these would be great for a new player

I would be willing to bet money they're the base version. DE only gave us upgrades mods via the sacrifice quest, and those were only half done. It's not like buying mod packs gives you upgraded mods.

• Like 4

I giggled a bit at the mods part (that's the "trick" part, isn't it?), but it's super cool to see slots!

Question: will we ever see archwing/mech/etc slots being added to various kinds of rewards (e.g. Twitch drops or Nightwave rewards)?

• Like 1