Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QTCC Community Streams Schedule October 25 to October 31

[DE]Dudley

3 vitality and 2 weapon slots. And no, despite what picture shows us, it's crappy, useless, unranked common mods and only 2 slots, instead of 2x2. I mean free stuff is a free stuff of course, but why show such misleading picture? That feels a little scummy. 

I'll check what I got later. I care less what I get now since it was 3 cells and 2 cell decos last week. But the stream is still a charity drive and it's good that I can get all five grab bags in 1 sitting. 

Edit: Nice I got 2-1x warframe slot, 2-1x weapon slot, and 1-R0 vitality. 

I agree that the mail showed a max rank vitality which was misleading. I was expecting unranked since it's the trick, but it did show max rank in the mail. Maybe this can be fixed next time. 

Thanks for the drops.

7 hours ago, asperaatus said:

why i cant get my drops from twitch?

Did you unlink and then relink your account?

I have been away for about a year and just came back to find out I wasn't getting my drops. A little searching showed me that within that year there was some problems with the Twitch drops that was fixed by unlinking and then relinking your account. It worked for me.

F.Y.I. it also appears Twitch had a breach so I changed my password which I would suggest to anyone that hasn't done that just to be safe.

On 2021-10-25 at 6:35 AM, LillyRaccune said:

I love this selection, it's the perfect "trick or treat"! Thank you 😻

EDIT: I see all these players hatin' and I be like:

encounter at farpoint star trek GIF

Cringe.

Could stand to be less brown nosey and passive aggressive. It's not really an exciting selection regardless so the "hate" is at least understandable. More unique or exclusive items used to be the drop standard past years, it is disappointing how low quality they have become when there is no cost to them because it's digital. 

On 2021-10-25 at 10:33 AM, Roble_Viejo said:

Ammo Drum and Vitality??????

Are you actually laughing at us right now? 
Is this a joke? Are you trolling us? 
Any MR0 has those two mods wtf.... 

Those 2 should be Orokin Catalyst and Orokin Reactor Instead

I honestly feel like Im dreaming or something, this feels like someone
making a joke. There is no way someone could choose Ammo Drum and Vitality
as Twitch Drops without doing so just to laugh at the registered losers, I mean users. 

EDIT:
YEP! Those are meant as a "trick"! 
Meaning that every 30 minutes of your free time you spend watching the stream
you could get something useful or you could get, you know... Nothing

So cool!

You don't even have to use your own time to get this, just leave the stream open and check back every 30 minutes to claim to drop, I did it all in one evening and I still got lots of other stuff done...

Archived