Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QTCC Community Streams Schedule October 25 to October 31

[DE]Dudley

2 hours ago, Volimar said:

Twitch doesn't show a stream today.  Says the next one is tomorrow.

I just finished watching it.  Went down at the normal time.  However, there should be one tomorrow. 

Also remember that the folks getting raided are connected with the drops so just stay for the raid if you don't have all 5 yet.

ETA

The 100K goal was hit so look out for all the neat bonuses like the ephemera, chest armor, and other stuff. 

15 hours ago, Blazeuu said:

I got the Vitality mod message from Teshin in my inbox, but I don't have it in my mods inventory. Is there anything I need to do to get it?j9Q8ysc.pnga3mJAFn.png

You do have it. Its one of those unranked Vitalitys you have. Despite what the inbox message might show. The vitality you get is unranked. Not maxed. Sorry tenno

17 hours ago, Blazeuu said:

I got the Vitality mod message from Teshin in my inbox, but I don't have it in my mods inventory. Is there anything I need to do to get it?j9Q8ysc.pnga3mJAFn.png

As the other Tenno mentioned above, the Vitality mod shown in Teshin's Inbox message is unranked unfortunately. I can confirm the same with the Ammo Drum mod.

That's why I hope that for any future Inbox messages from Teshin via Twitch drops, they can be updated to accurately show what you're getting from the stream. The main post of the thread should've been updated to clarify these mods were unranked as well (At least with unranked pictures of them), but it can't be helped at the moment.

• A number of months ago, a similar thing happened when Relic Packs were being offered from Community Streams; When you received one of the relic packs, the relics themselves were not revealed, as they literally just went straight into the inventory without showing you which ones you got. Taylor herself also mentioned a bit about that. As I said back then though, it's not a severe concern in & of itself. I just think it would be great to have a bit more clarity / information provided so that people know what they're getting sometimes.

In this case however, Teshin's Inbox message actually showed an inaccurate version of the received mod for some reason. But I don't know if I'd call it a bug or not.

All in all, more information to help explain or accurately show something is a good thing in my book :)

Archived