Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New PvP game modes Idea’s

Nick4

The Tenno Games:

A selection of new player verse player game modes to bring the bring pvp, competitive side of Warframe to life. Just a few ideas based on the recent new stuff.

Battleship- Two or more Railjack’s face off against one another in a pvp objective base battle. The goal: Protect your Railjack, Complete the objective , or “destroy” the enemy rail-jack. 

Adds another level to railjack and some fun space pvp.

Necro-Dome: Necromech based Pvp. Two teams of 4 combat each other using just there mechs. Just simple death-match or other game modes. Mech vs mech combat who would want that.

K-Race: As it sounds a race using K-Drive, 8 players race each other across vast stretches of open world or closed off tracks to reach the goal following a designed path. like in Mario players can pick up special mystery item for ranging abilities. like the use of there secondary, a speed boost, and etc temporarily. racing against each other, the environment, and avoiding hostiles.

and maybe even a game-mode for your tenno form like modified lunaro

well then win or lose youll still revive something. what you get will scale up based on your postion but youll never walk home with nothing. credits, mods, weapons, colors you could get anything but you get more depending on if you win. Nothing would be typed to a vendor and instead just random chance or there is a vendor but but nothing is locked behinds ranks and instead they have rotating loot tables they sell. So if you never find what your looking for in the game you have a guaranteed spot to get what you want.

give high amounts of credits and resources. but not to high to over shadow other credit farming activities. New skins for relevant equipment and weapons. Parts for weapons specific to the activities. no one walks home with nothing but the winners just get a somemore.

11 hours ago, Dauggie said:

i think you don't understand the vital part of why warframe pvp never works.  nobody want's to lose! 

your time is wasted when you lose, might as well farm something else. 

Well it's not just that, but it's also because the core gameplay is horrible.

Nobody wants to play a back-and-forth game of aim-gliding for chip damage and broken weapons/frame combinations. It feels like garbage even from an experienced player's perspective. And now the few veterans who actually enjoy conclave for that awful experience are stalking matchmaking during peak hours to prey on new players.

Currently there are two types of conclave matches for the common player.

A) "How did I die so quick?" / "How is he not dead?"

B) "I spend 3 minutes in a single gunfight and we both look silly, this is stupid."

2 hours ago, (PSN)Dubufu said:

Well it's not just that, but it's also because the core gameplay is horrible.

Nobody wants to play a back-and-forth game of aim-gliding for chip damage and broken weapons/frame combinations. It feels like garbage even from an experienced player's perspective.

Honest yeah, Its just a lot of back and forth between this stuff and just leads to a poor experience like you said. The ideas i through out were just to change up the pace and add different kinds of ways to play. 

there aren't broken nercomechs yet that i know of and Railjacks/ k-drives opperate the same except a few mods that aren’t to hard to get. 

so it’d be a pretty fresh a d probably a good experience buts depends

Archived