Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence Dev Workshop & FAQ

[DE]Danielle

4 minutes ago, Eiodolon said:

a quick question: can you buy Regal Aya from STEAM like the prime packs?

Hi! Great Q - Regal Aya Packs will not be available on the Steam Storefront to purchase (due to technical limitations), but you will still be able to purchase Regal Aya from the site using Steam Wallet! 

3 minutes ago, Orakan said:

Will the accesories can be owned through this event from the free path ? If not I don't think any of the veterans will contribute this event

What requires Aya vs. Regal Aya to purchase? And why?

All of Varzia’s wares maintain their previous acquisition methods. If something was purchase-only via Prime Vault, it will appear in her shop as such (Prime Accessories for example) and will require Regal Aya to purchase. While others that have been previously released through a free-path method, will maintain that as well using free-path Aya.

On 2021-11-02 at 7:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Purchasing a Prime Accessory Set = 3 Regal Aya or 19.99 USD

• The same as an individual Accessories Pack.

This doesn't add up to me? Take for example the Mag Accessories set, which would normally cost 19.99 USD and give you Targis Prime Armor Set, Distilling Extractor Prime & Blueprint and 200 platinum. For this event, you buy 3 Regal Aya and can only get the Targis Armor Set, but not the Distilling Extractor Prime or bonus plat? Unless I'm missing something.

On 2021-11-02 at 8:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Each individual item has the following Regal Aya values: 

• Prime Warframe = 3 Regal Aya
  • Prime Weapon = 2 Regal Aya
  • Prime Accessories vary based on size and type, with the values potentially being: 
    • Prime Accessory = 1 Regal Aya
    • Prime Accessory = 3 Regal Aya

A Single Prime Warframe Bundle in Prime Resurgence is valued at 6 Regal Aya and includes: 

• 1x Prime Warframe (3 Regal Aya)
  • 2x Prime Weapons (4 Regal Aya)
    • So you are getting a 1 Regal Aya discount. 
  • 10k Endo (Bonus!) 

What about Prime Glyphs? ... It's not mentioned anywhere in FAQ (or Glyphs are counted as Accessories now?).

12 minutes ago, de1337er said:

I hope this doesn't mean the publicly accessible drop table listing is going to be abandoned. It's been integral for user created web tools like the Warframe Reliquary.

We absolutely are adding Aya to the public drop tables when it becomes available to earn in-game on November 16th. The tables will be updated that day!

4 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

So, this is question is more about what Teshin said during TWW, "Know this, Tenno: That I am a Dax. A soldier from a lost era. The last of my kind."

How... will this work now?

I'm curious about that too, but just noticed under the banner on the OP, it says Varzia is a former Dax. So, it can probably be pretty easily spun as Teshin meaning he is the last active Dax. That, or he just didn't even know about Varzia.

On 2021-11-02 at 7:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Regal Aya is a premium currency (similar to Platinum, but not tradeable) that gives you instant access to Prime Warframes, Weapons, Accessories, and Bundles available in Varzia’s wares. It can be purchased in the Market or online storefronts.

This will be remembered as the day Warframe messed up

This should be Platinum. Period. 

The fact you even clarified you "have no plans of adding
MORE premium currencies"
is actually really concerning 

Was this Tencent?

The ONLY WAY this can be implemented without setting a point of
no return for Warframe's monetization is if:

- Regal Aya can be purchased with Platinum
- Normal Aya can be used to purchase Cosmetics

(at a much higher rate o course)

As long both of those points remain False this will ALWAYS suck
and this will ALWAYS remain as the first splinter is Warframe's foot 
as THE BEST F2P GAME RIGHT NOW. 

DE, You gotta protect Warframe status as the Best F2P Economy ever.
Dont give that for granted, that is a privilege and a fine balance.
Dont disturb it with Islands of Premium Content, the game is already shattered enough. 

My question is : how much regal does a syandana cost ? because IF it happens to be 3, that'd mean a full accessory pack containing armor+syandana is 6 regal, makin it quite expensive, which is definitely not worth considering the unvault accessories pack cost a lot less and even has plats in it.

SO please, tell me syandanas are 1 regal aya and not 3

Archived