Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.9.0 on November 11: Dev Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you kindly for the new player guide DE. I seem to remember that the Global Steam Achievement for playing 2 hours is pretty low, granted WF is a free game and subject to a lot more downloads to dilute that. Some of those people probably never actually booted it up. Giving the ones that want to stick with it some direction is fantastic, I've been making a conscious effort to redirect people from "complete the Starchart" recommendations to finding a clan and taking a break from the Starchart to run some fissures so that they don't get burned out on 200+ missions of likely mostly solo play.

I am literally finishing crafting my first necramech today. I'm glad to hear that other players who don't have it yet will have it easier to craft voidrig. It's definitely a bit of an annoying task to do but also sorta rewarding I guess? Also glad to hear that the amps are going to get easier to craft too as I'm mastery rank 21 and still using the starter default mote amp 😂

It was kinda obvious a necramech would be required for the New War Quest. The sentients can disable warframes, so how else a tenno could play around?
Glad I realized this and not only crafted a mech, but also fully modded it and practiced with its mobility like any frame. I am surprised how well those old warmachines can maneuver tbh.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Xaku - Grasp Of Lohk

When a stolen weapon deals damage to a target affected by an ability of The Lost, Xaku heals for HP.

Wowzers! Isn't that a little over powered? Sounds great! 😸

Trinity - Blessing

Gain ranged (primary/secondary weapon) Crit Chance % for each % you heal on your allies. On refresh it adds up new value and refreshes the timer.

Yay! Giving Trin booster! Thank you.

72jzUKL.gif

- The much requested Forma Quality of Life changes!

This included everything covered in our original Dev Workshop, as well as the addition of opening up Sorties and other Level 30 Warframe restricted content to Mastery Rank 30+ players who have Forma installed!

The only thing I would change about the regular Forma is how it works. And here is what I mean. Lets say you put a few madurai polarities and you made your build in the first 3 config slots. Then you want to make another build and you buy that additional config slot for 10 platinum (or you don't), but here is the problem, the madurai polarities don't match the polarity of the mods you want to put in the fourth or fifth config build. So what I want to say is that make the Forma universal to all of the polarities (madurai, naramon, unairu, zenurik, vazarin and penjaga), except umbra of course, umbra is special, we have a forma for that. If we put a forma in a slot make it compatible with all of the mod polarities, make it one forma for all the schools (except umbra). I mean what is the point of giving us to buy new config slots when you need one or two more Warframes if the polarities are bad and you can't fit everything for a new build because of the polarity in the slot. So in my opinion not only would it be more simple, but it would make it easier to make builds without having to get a new Warframe/weapon because the polarities are bad, and if you make a mistake it wont be the end of the world and you don't have to polarize it again. So that's what I think, make the regular forma be universal for all polarities.

It is largely Quality of Life and Bug fixes

Hopefully the list is actually worth going through and not just a bunch of stuff related to New War.

There are a couple of main bugs that I have an annoyance with:

Akarius explosion fx not existing as client

Moonwalk bug (aka can't do anything)

Not being able to bring up the menu via escape due to it being tied to an animation for some reason

Interception and Excavator UI finally fixed for clients once and for all

Chat linking of items finally streamlined and not cryptic as to what is possible to link vs. what isn't

Being able to paste in chat properly

I know bugs is the main thing I have complained about here on the forums but I think it should absolutely be worth looking into if a section for bug reports is provided yet these problems has existed and gone largely unnoticed for a long time with the only way of getting further attention by linking a [DE] forum member or posting in regular updates sections where I know [DE] members reside.

hace 17 minutos, PSvsXBOX dijo:

The only thing I would change about the regular Forma is how it works. And here is what I mean. Lets say you put a few madurai polarities and you made your build in the first 3 config slots. Then you want to make another build and you buy that additional config slot for 10 platinum (or you don't), but here is the problem, the madurai polarities don't match the polarity of the mods you want to put in the fourth or fifth config build. So what I want to say is that make the Forma universal to all of the polarities (madurai, naramon, unairu, zenurik, vazarin and penjaga), except umbra of course, umbra is special, we have a forma for that. If we put a forma in a slot make it compatible with all of the mod polarities, make it one forma for all the schools (except umbra). I mean what is the point of giving us to buy new config slots when you need one or two more Warframes if the polarities are bad and you can't fit everything for a new build because of the polarity in the slot. So in my opinion not only would it be more simple, but it would make it easier to make builds without having to get a new Warframe/weapon because the polarities are bad, and if you make a mistake it wont be the end of the world and you don't have to polarize it again. So that's what I think, make the regular forma be universal for all polarities.

That's why you plan your builds in advance using tools like overframe for instance. It saves you from those mistakes you mention and also some formas. Getting a second copy of a warframe is not that difficult neither, specially when you like the frame you use.

Edit: Forgot to mention that making all slot universal with simple formas would break the whole concept of polarization. Instead of this, we could have a new special forma like stance or aura formas but for common slots. That way, your idea wouldn't be that simple to achieve, requiring an extra step to do so. However,I still find it innecessary tho.

Trinity - Blessing

Gain ranged (primary/secondary weapon) Crit Chance % for each % you heal on your allies

Is this augment totally useless if play solo?

Also.. I believe you know a lot of the augments can be implemented into the ability itself instead of taking up 1 mod slot. I hope this QoL will be coming the next time statistics are reviewed. I find more meaningful augment will be like Blazing Pillage(?)

Though I may not always agree with your decisions with the game, these kinds of updates show you care more about the health of the game rather than the profit coming out of it. Very few companies think like that anymore, thank you. 

Looking forward to these updates 🤘

One request for the future... can we please have the ability to "host Railjack" in public missions back again?  That was an excellent feature on release and did not need to be removed.

Those of us with well equipped and well-established Railjacks should be allowed to host upon launching public missions from our Railjack's navigation console.  Then the players new to Railjack can hop on board those ships when selecting missions from Orbiter Navigation.

This was the way Railjack started out and it was one of those "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" scenarios that I was really happy with.  Then it got "fixed" by DE (for whatever reason) and hosting public Railjacks is now a lottery decided by the game.

Please bring back the old Railjack setup.  You got it right the first time!  It seriously helps out the new Railjack players who are still working on their upgrades and leveling intrinsics.

Archived