Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.9.0 on November 11: Dev Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

17 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

No, since yourself is also considered an ally, similar to how arcane energize will also provide you energy despite it listing allies. 

AFAIK, companions are also considered allies. So healing yourself, your companion or any summoned specter or crewmember would be able to provide the buff if you are playing solo and/or in a squad.

Exactly what I was thinking. A solo Trinity would still have pets, companions, etc. I'm personally excited to be able to dust off my Eidolon Trin to use the crit buff in hunts every now and then.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Trinity - Blessing

Gain ranged (primary/secondary weapon) Crit Chance % for each % you heal on your allies. On refresh it adds up new value and refreshes the timer.

I prefer blessing augment to let me heal object health and shield instantly. I think increase a bit of crit chance wouldn't have much different from now.

This all sounds incredibly wonderful and I'm excited and looking forward to it!

I do think the Forma system could use some more in depth/systematic tweaks though, to address some long standing issues with it. Here's my take on it, I don't expect any devs to look it over but I would be overjoyed if they did. This likely wouldn't be something that would have time to be finished before The New War releases but I still believe the community would appreciate more quality of life tweaks like this.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Lavos - Ophidian Bite

Change to reduce cooldown of all Abilities by (X) seconds for hitting a cluster of enemies (exact number TBD), while also adding an ability range buff for Ophidian Bite.

Xaku - Grasp Of Lohk

When a stolen weapon deals damage to a target affected by an ability of The Lost, Xaku heals for HP.

Xaku - The Lost

Casting a Lost ability increases the power strength of The Lost by a certain % and will stack. Casting the same lost ability twice in a row resets the bonus.

Trinity - Blessing

Gain ranged (primary/secondary weapon) Crit Chance % for each % you heal on your allies. On refresh it adds up new value and refreshes the timer.

Some opinions

Lavos: this seems really good especially with how many options we have for clumping enemies together in the game right now.

Xaku Grasp, HP heal=worthless.

Xaku Lost=really wish that cycling-abilities were a bit more easier to understand

Trinity= Seems innocent upon first glance but this one seems to be the most powerful out of the bunch, since blessing includes companions and other allies. Such as lures which adds another layer of crit buff to eidolon hunts which is huge. Lots of uncertainty surrounding this augment.:

The actual numbers

Whether it is additive or multiplicative

If heal=shields as well

If there is an upper cap, if not oh boy Nekros+Trin is about to get a lot more juicy.

If the primary/secondary in parentheses means that it is possible to become a lot worse due to the wording only being for secondary weapons. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

Update 30.9.0 is coming on November 11th to All Platforms.

This video walks you through what to expect, and this written post provides a Update breakdown! Get comfy Dreamers!

Without question, The New War is our biggest priority for 2021 and is in full development swing. But just before The New War comes Update 30.9.0! This Update will be a Mainline for all platforms. It is largely Quality of Life and Bug fixes, with a groundwork for a Prime Vault style event that we alluded to in a prior Devstream. This will be the last Update before The New War (Emergency Hotfixes not withstanding). It also closes off the year with one of many QOL focused Updates this year.  Between completely reworking Railjack at the beginning of the year, tying more lore into the Proxima Regions, and finally connecting all things Adversaries (Liches/Sisters) together with Railjack, we’re seeing things really come together with our ‘rework and reconnect’ mindset. We also spent time this year working on ‘The Arsenal Divide’ among many other QOL driven updates.

This year likely felt a little weird - and not just because we’re still working from home for our 19th month straight. We (finally) released a lot of things that were perhaps revealed too early in hindsight. For us, overcoming our backlog of announcements and turning them into releases has been a priority this year, in addition to a larger ratio of reviews and Quality of Life content in the game. This has likely been particularly challenging for veteran players who may appreciate the motivations behind the changes, but are itching for something new or challenging to do (or in the case of content creators, cover). In many cases, veterans are yearning for that ‘something’ to release as ‘The New War’, which we will discuss in the coming weeks. It is indeed the most exciting story quest in Warframe history, and we can’t wait to share it with you.

But first! Update 30.9.0

In this Update you can expect the following:

- The much requested Forma Quality of Life changes!

This included everything covered in our original Dev Workshop, as well as the addition of opening up Sorties and other Level 30 Warframe restricted content to Mastery Rank 30+ players who have Forma installed!

- New Warframe Augments!  

Xaku, Lavos, and Trinity receive Augments on November 11!

There’s more - too much to cover in this post, so we’ve written additional Workshops:

Early Player Changes.
Adding a ‘Tenno Guide’ and an effort toward reducing the early-game time and resource demands. Necramech and Railjack acquisition improvements!

Dojo & Decoration Changes
Adding a Spawn item feature, Basic/Advanced Decorating Modes, and much more!

And if you’re looking for ‘What to do in November’ while you wait for The New War:

See here! Alerts and ‘The Story so Far’ abound all month long!

And of course, if you’re wondering how to prepare for The New War?

- Ensure your Codex is in the 'To be Continued' state for 'The New War' Codex Quest entry! 
- Own a Necramech and a Railjack! We’re making it easier to do this soon, and you’ve got time. Spread the word, Tenno! The New War means battle is on - gear up!

See you November 11th, Tenno!

Edit:

Augment Information:

We have 4 new Augments in the works -- 2 for Xaku, and 1 each for Lavos and Trinity!

Lavos - Ophidian Bite

Change to reduce cooldown of all Abilities by (X) seconds for hitting a cluster of enemies (exact number TBD), while also adding an ability range buff for Ophidian Bite.

Xaku - Grasp Of Lohk

When a stolen weapon deals damage to a target affected by an ability of The Lost, Xaku heals for HP.

Xaku - The Lost

Casting a Lost ability increases the power strength of The Lost by a certain % and will stack. Casting the same lost ability twice in a row resets the bonus.

Trinity - Blessing

Does this QoL update also include the changes to Nyx' assimilate augment that allows her to roll? (Nevermind - just spotted this has already been answered 👍 )

1 hour ago, IR4_IR4 said:

To you, I only can say --> the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

To you, I only can say that the comparison with something bought and then they apply a discount ...... blah blah ..... is totally out of place and has nothing to do with what is discussed here, but if you want to put comments that contains tautologies, go ahead ... but I hope people will read you critically. Surely I have as many or more resources than you, so the cost of making a necramech and the AMPs is not a problem. It is not about they give me the resources, but its about they should  compensate us for a rather harsh initial farming situation. Sometimes DE have done it.

You take things too serious man, that was an example. Chill out, drink a cup of tea or avoid answer at all. DE already did it? Yes i know thank you Mr. Chill. They didn't give you resources right, like in any other game where something like this is changed. Like i said it's already rare that this happen and here on Warframe is quite common but pretending "refund" at every change, balance or thing like this one is just...childish to me. Don't know if this is the right terms for describe your post. Plus you also say you have as many or even more res. than me, well little one if this is true you wouldn't be here asking something that you don't even need. As you said.

Speaking of early player changes, any chance you guys could review Flawed Mods (previously known as Damaged Mods)?

They are currently unobtainable for older players, they are a misleading use of Endo for new players, and they overall feel restrictive in nature. It would be nice if they were entirely removed or made readily available through Simaris or other means. There are currently 50 Flawed Mods.

2 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

No, since yourself is also considered an ally, similar to how arcane energize will also provide you energy despite it listing allies. 

Oh ya, you just reminded me that they need QoL on phrasing their sentences.

6 hours ago, IR4_IR4 said:

The Amp Recipe Reductions, the Costs for Refined Ore/Gem Blueprints in the Plains of Eidolon the cost for Necramech for all Early Player Changes, mean any compensation for older player?

I literally JUST crafted my Voidrig as well, and if I had waited a week and a half longer then the resource requirements would’ve been halved!?!? I hope compensation comes in some form, at least for Voidrig considering almost everything required to craft is going to be halved, but maybe I’m just salty because I crafted Voidrig so recently....(I don’t mind nearly as much for amps since they aren’t going to be drastically reduced as much as Voidrig is)

25 minutes ago, (PSN)Irishman264 said:

I literally JUST crafted my Voidrig as well, and if I had waited a week and a half longer then the resource requirements would’ve been halved!?!? I hope compensation comes in some form, at least for Voidrig considering almost everything required to craft is going to be halved, but maybe I’m just salty because I crafted Voidrig so recently....(I don’t mind nearly as much for amps since they aren’t going to be drastically reduced as much as Voidrig is)

It happens. They may give players that have already made a mech a bit of a reward.  However, beyond that don't expect anything.  

Railjack has been lowered in costs like 3 or 4 times at this point. They really just want people to interact with this system.

Kind of like how some games have a system locked behind DLC content that eventually becomes free. People who paid aren't going to get their money back.

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Quality of Life

Is solo extraction in normal starchart endless mission still possible? Because I believe in some updates ago it has screwed the codes and it revert needing 2 person to start it and extract everyone in the end. Any intention to make Railjack endless mission solo extractable too?

Archived