Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.9.0 on November 11: Dev Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

Updates look interesting, very curious about the Prime Vault event, and the next unvaulting. I should probably finish cracking the stuff that came with Rhino.

You know, though it's a bit late to say this, what would probably help a lot on farming Voidrig would be reducing the number of Orokin matrices necessary for the first Necraloid tier. Since you only ever fight 1 Necramech at a time at that level, you need many more plays than you do the other ranks.

Also: obligatory "make it easier to farm parts for necramech weapons" statement.

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

In this Update you can expect the following:

- The much requested Forma Quality of Life changes!

This included everything covered in our original Dev Workshop, as well as the addition of opening up Sorties and other Level 30 Warframe restricted content to Mastery Rank 30+ players who have Forma installed!

With these changes to the forma process does this also include a max rank warframe and a newly forma'd warframe having the same stats as well? (HP, Shield, Energy, etc)

And the Arsenal Division 2.0? the game is now plagued with explosive weapons (which by the way, are easier to spam and use than combo melee, which you nerfed ...)

Besides that several conditions for buffs benefit more than anything to weapons that were already good, and not so much to those that lacked more work so that they are at least usable, causing basically everyone to be using or looking for the same weapons.

7 hours ago, -Penitence- said:

With these changes to the forma process does this also include a max rank warframe and a newly forma'd warframe having the same stats as well? (HP, Shield, Energy, etc)

It would appear based on the video. At first your MR only affected the mod capacity for warframes. Now it appears to affect everything. At least till AFTER it gets polarized. 

That’s what I got out of it. Cause the main thing me and thousands of people hate about polarizing is how useless the frame becomes. Having to level them back up every single time and unable to use them in certain missions. 

I don’t know if that means at a lower rank do you start off with a lowered warframe. Example: you have to be at level 10 to unlock fourth ability. At MR 10 you’ll have the fourth ability automatically unlocked but only at rank 1. While at MR 30 you’ll have the fully upgraded warframe. Idk. 

How about QoL for:

1) switchable Operator config slots

2) Operator loadouts

3) individual Operator loadout for the different Warframe loadouts (eg. hassle of switching from eidolon operator config to star chart operator config etc)

4) Vehicle loadout differently for each Warframe loadout. As of now all Warframe loadout share the same Vehicle loadout whenever we switch to a new Vehicle loadout.

On 2021-11-04 at 4:07 PM, AlooMK said:

second and bye

You make being second so cool ☺️ !!!

On 2021-11-04 at 4:15 PM, xanawilliam said:

Wish there's a Necramech lying around in the floor just like the Orphix Venom event..

Weren't those ones Rubbish ?

The ones In the Railjack missions feel like they were included specifically to punish you for not owning your own Necramech....

On 2021-11-04 at 4:25 PM, Wholfe1999 said:

" The much requested Forma Quality of Life changes!

This included everything covered in our original Dev Workshop, as well as the addition of opening up Sorties and other Level 30 Warframe restricted content to Mastery Rank 30+ players who have Forma installed!"

Does it have to be Mr 30? I'm Mr 25 and I know I can easily do Sortie and ESO with an unranked frame, and with the ability to have my abilities when forma-ing a frame that would just make it easier. Plus AOE weapons exist. 

In that case they can just Remove that Restriction All Together since you can get an AoE weapon as early as MR 14....

16 hours ago, (NSW)Captain said:

obligatory "make it easier to farm parts for necramech weapons" statement.

Yeah locking that reward pool behind the final Stage of the bounty is just Awful.... That means you need to trudge through 3 Pointless Bounties just to get to the one you want only for it to give you a Common Item Anyway at the end...

14 hours ago, Oryx said:

Galvanized Status Mods don't apply damage on most explosive weapons, still.

They know... They're fixing it as we Speak 😝....

10 hours ago, AJAL8000 said:

And the Arsenal Division 2.0? the game is now plagued with explosive weapons (which by the way, are easier to spam and use than combo melee, which you nerfed ...)

Besides that several conditions for buffs benefit more than anything to weapons that were already good, and not so much to those that lacked more work so that they are at least usable, causing basically everyone to be using or looking for the same weapons.

Considering they keep adding more explosive weapons and Release Primed Firestorm/Fulmination then I'm going to assume this new Meta was the intended purpose of the Arsenal Divide.... 

I mean we said that Guns sucked because they couldn't clear Rooms as Effeciently as Melee right ? Well now they can.... 😝

2 hours ago, MajitsuPrime said:

I was told there would be a list of all minor fixes coming with this update here but I don't see it.

We will see them when the update goes live I guess...

hace 1 hora, Lutesque dijo:

Considering they keep adding more explosive weapons and Release Primed Firestorm/Fulmination then I'm going to assume this new Meta was the intended purpose of the Arsenal Divide.... 

I mean we said that Guns sucked because they couldn't clear Rooms as Effeciently as Melee right ? Well now they can.... 😝

The melee with a Combo build could not do what a Kuva Bramma does now, nor does it come close, the explosive weapons really clean everything with a few clicks, with the melees that did not happen, you had to apply states through other weapons and hit the targets when you had them in front of you. (requires more steps, not the same)

On the topic of making access to Necramechs easier as they'll be emphasized moving forward in New War and post content:

Make attacking their legs as targettable/damage-able areas because, as being a staunch melee player, it is difficult to do consistent damage to their arms and further to the head, let alone fighting two simultaneously, as the encounter currently stands. I'm willing to risk continuing to take damage from their operable arms, be they guns or swords, if I could have the option to take out their legs. This wouldn't just deal damage, even if it was minimal, but certainly make them immobile and bring their original areas (arms & head) to be damaged into standard melee range.

Thank you for your consideration.

On 2021-11-05 at 5:02 PM, AJAL8000 said:

The melee with a Combo build could not do what a Kuva Bramma does now, nor does it come close, the explosive weapons really clean everything with a few clicks, with the melees that did not happen, you had to apply states through other weapons and hit the targets when you had them in front of you. (requires more steps, not the same)

True.... But Melee Weapons didn't Require Kills... They only required Hits.... 

I think DE has something up their Sleeve that will Exploit the "On Kill" Requirements on Galvanized Mods... Infact I could argue that they Already Did in the Deimos Bounties....the Stage that requires you to compete with Garv I noticed is the one Alot of Trigger Happy Groups I was in would have trouble with the most because you have to Kill with Restraint there.... Since the Infested take a while to Spawn and destroying the Pods doesn't count and since their Team Mates also decided to being the same AoE weapons... You now have 3 Players competing over a small group of Enemies to keep the Duration from their Buffs going....

I have to say... It's pretty clever on DE's part 😝...

23 hours ago, CobaltAzurean said:

On the topic of making access to Necramechs easier as they'll be emphasized moving forward in New War and post content:

Make attacking their legs as targettable/damage-able areas because, as being a staunch melee player, it is difficult to do consistent damage to their arms and further to the head, let alone fighting two simultaneously, as the encounter currently stands. I'm willing to risk continuing to take damage from their operable arms, be they guns or swords, if I could have the option to take out their legs. This wouldn't just deal damage, even if it was minimal, but certainly make them immobile and bring their original areas (arms & head) to be damaged into standard melee range.

Thank you for your consideration.

DE is already well aware of how drawn out these rights can be.... And their Solution ?   Leave the fight exactly the same but increase the Mech Parts drop rates. 😐

I mean.... There are no words.... 😐

4 hours ago, AJAL8000 said:

The old 'whip spin to win meta' could clear rooms really easy but that got nerfed (too heavily imo, and I didn't even use it).  Whips had nothing on some of the current explosive weapons though, they are just painful to be in the same room as, not just due to damage but all the effects DE seems intent on adding to them, often made worse by players choosing blinding colours.... the irony with the new explosive weapons is the simulor got nerfed for basically doing the same thing these new weapons are doing, clearing rooms with a few clicks.

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

DE is already well aware of how drawn out these rights can be.... And their Solution ?   Leave the fight exactly the same but increase the Mech Parts drop rates. 😐

They're reducing the cost of some parts of construction too.  As I said in the thread I've had no issue getting the necramech parts in the time it takes me to get to rank 3 of Loids standing, which I personally think is an acceptable time frame, you need to farm the isolation vaults to level up the standing anyway and you need rank 3 for some of the necramech mods so...

Getting the damaged weapon parts and scintillant (wisps were never this bad) on the other hand... and we'll just gloss over the mining and fishing being the usual painful experience as other open worlds lol.

55 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

They're reducing the cost of some parts of construction too.  As I said in the thread I've had no issue getting the necramech parts in the time it takes me to get to rank 3 of Loids standing, which I personally think is an acceptable time frame, you need to farm the isolation vaults to level up the standing anyway and you need rank 3 for some of the necramech mods so...

And my point was if DE already knows the issue with these fights is how long they take... Why didn't they make them shorter ? 🤔...

Why is the usable Mech inside of the Iso Vaults RNG gated and yet still terrible anyway ?

It doesn't matter if you lower the requirements and increase the Drop Rates because the fight still drags on for longer than its suppose to... In other words... It's the same problem with better rewards. 😐 Which is basically what they did with Railjack.... They tried to fix it by Bribing us with more Goodies.... You know what players did ? They stopped playing Railjack as soon as they get their goodies.... This is why We have so many Dead nodes in the Star Chart... Archwing and Defection Nodes being the most obvious example.... You know a node is bad when farming Harrow Systems some how puts you in the top 100 of a leader board you didn't know existed.

A better solution would be to remove that God awful New Damage Reduction Formula (why do you even need a Complex Formula for this anyway) and then fix the Hurtboxes so that it's not invulnerable on 99% of it's Body.... 

Not only would this make the Fight less Tedius but it's also a pseudo buff to the Drop Rates anyway thanks to the increased Practicality and Iteration Time....

I wish DE would start thinking in terms of Actual Experience instead of just Rewards...😭 

And my point was if DE already knows the issue with these fights is how long they take... Why didn't they make them shorter ? 🤔...

The issue is if they reduce the time frame it would make it even easier for the players that have got the right equipment, it's not exactly a long fight for those of us with the right gear/strategy.

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

The issue is if they reduce the time frame it would make it even easier for the players that have got the right equipment, it's not exactly a long fight for those of us with the right gear/strategy.

I was just hoping to open up the strategy to other options, aside from the standard pewpewpew. I get that it's a space shooter but melee is an option in the game that I would like to see implemented more as viable in the boss encounters.

41 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Oh Boo Hoo... This Unimaginative Boss Fight is over in 6 seconds instead of 10.... 

I'm sorry.... Once you have your own Voidrig then These Fights end Extremely Quickly....  Have you actually take them the Time to look at the Stats on Voidrig's ARQUEBEX ? They are Egregiously Gigantic compared to anything in our Arsenal... So you can't even argue challenge anymore because for those of us already have our own Void Rig's it already doesn't exist....

And even if it did... Screw those players.... They clearly forgot how much of a pain in the ass it was to kill these things without a Mech... They should try it again and still see if they feel the same way.... Or they can pick up one of the unmodded mechs lying around on the surface and try Killing them with that....

I don't care about Elitist who whine about things being too easy because they want their fun at the expense of everyone else's suffering... 

36 minutes ago, CobaltAzurean said:

I was just hoping to open up the strategy to other options, aside from the standard pewpewpew. I get that it's a space shooter but melee is an option in the game that I would like to see implemented more as viable in the boss encounters.

I want that for you too, Tenno.... ♥️ !!!

Okay not really but it's still good to have alil Variety from time to time 😝 !!!

Edit:

I mean look at these numbers 😱

DmgBlastSmall64.png 9,000 DmgHeatSmall64.png 3,000

TOTAL DAMAGE

12,000 ( DmgBlastSmall64.png 75%)

Can this even still be called Power Creep anymore ?😱

Am 4.11.2021 um 15:25 schrieb Wholfe1999:

" The much requested Forma Quality of Life changes!

This included everything covered in our original Dev Workshop, as well as the addition of opening up Sorties and other Level 30 Warframe restricted content to Mastery Rank 30+ players who have Forma installed!"

Does it have to be Mr 30? I'm Mr 25 and I know I can easily do Sortie and ESO with an unranked frame, and with the ability to have my abilities when forma-ing a frame that would just make it easier. Plus AOE weapons exist. 

then grind to MR30, thats what it's for.

Oh Boo Hoo... This Unimaginative Boss Fight is over in 6 seconds instead of 10.... 

I'm sorry.... Once you have your own Voidrig then These Fights end Extremely Quickly....  Have you actually take them the Time to look at the Stats on Voidrig's ARQUEBEX ? They are Egregiously Gigantic compared to anything in our Arsenal... So you can't even argue challenge anymore because for those of us already have our own Void Rig's it already doesn't exist....

And even if it did... Screw those players.... They clearly forgot how much of a pain in the ass it was to kill these things without a Mech... They should try it again and still see if they feel the same way.... Or they can pick up one of the unmodded mechs lying around on the surface and try Killing them with that....

I don't even own a necramech yet, they're both in the foundry being built.... Once I'd worked out the mechanics of how to kill them I've had no issue killing the necramechs quickly and efficiently using the right warframes and weapons.  Seriously I don't think you can blame DE for you struggling with killing them, yes they nerfed octavia but there are other frames out there. 

Yes the fight is unimaginative, repetitive etc but that goes for pretty much all the content in warframe these days.  Yes Loid takes far too long to unlock the vault and can be a pain to find sometimes (this could be improved and made faster).  Yes certain parts drop far too rarely (weapon parts primarily).  Yes scintillant is too rare (really needs a drop rate buff) but killing the necramech is not that hard for experienced players and if newbies struggle, then just like with eidolons etc, they'll need to come back a bit later when they are experienced, not everything needs to be tuned to beginners with no experience.  

1 hour ago, CobaltAzurean said:

Oh I'm not against an option for melee, I prefer melee myself after all but sadly it seems DE is more focused on 'shooting' than 'slashing' these days... no idea why. 

Archived