Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.9.0 on November 11: Dev Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

En 5/11/2021 a las 10:37, Lutesque dijo:

Considering they keep adding more explosive weapons and Release Primed Firestorm/Fulmination then I'm going to assume this new Meta was the intended purpose of the Arsenal Divide.... 

I mean we said that Guns sucked because they couldn't clear Rooms as Effeciently as Melee right ? Well now they can.... 😝

The melee with a Combo build could not do what a Kuva Bramma does now, nor does it come close, the explosive weapons really clean everything with a few clicks, with the melees that did not happen, you had to apply states through other weapons and hit the targets when you had them in front of you. (requires more steps, not the same)

3 hours ago, AJAL8000 said:

The melee with a Combo build could not do what a Kuva Bramma does now, nor does it come close, the explosive weapons really clean everything with a few clicks, with the melees that did not happen, you had to apply states through other weapons and hit the targets when you had them in front of you. (requires more steps, not the same)

I never said it was the same.... Only stating the reason behind the recent gun buffs....

On 2021-11-04 at 2:31 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

This Update will be a Mainline for all platforms. It is largely Quality of Life and Bug fixes.

quality of life update without adaptive exposure toggle return, lol. nice, keep that eye/nervous system damaging option forced till someone finally sue you.

@[DE]RebeccaIs there a reason why this update has been chosen to be deployed on the 11th of November, that is Remembrance Day? Does it not come across as a little crass to deploy an update that will essentially celebrate War, on a day that people stop to think about the cost of War? DE has had ample opportunity over the years to mark the day, suggestions being made that could have fantastic lore cross over with reality. We have had a first Sentient War that took many lives, and now we face a second. I think DE has missed an opportunity that could not only show a little respect to certain situations but could add some gravitas simultaneously to the events as they unfold in game.

1 hour ago, CuChulainnWD said:

@[DE]RebeccaIs there a reason why this update has been chosen to be deployed on the 11th of November, that is Remembrance Day? Does it not come across as a little crass to deploy an update that will essentially celebrate War, on a day that people stop to think about the cost of War? DE has had ample opportunity over the years to mark the day, suggestions being made that could have fantastic lore cross over with reality. We have had a first Sentient War that took many lives, and now we face a second. I think DE has missed an opportunity that could not only show a little respect to certain situations but could add some gravitas simultaneously to the events as they unfold in game.

You forgot your obviously necessary snark tag. 

13 hours ago, CuChulainnWD said:

I think the timing has more to do with the release schedule of the New War. As in if they want to get the big hype out this year.  This little update needs to be in the game about a month prior. I may be wrong but I don't think they would have had time to release anything for cert this year if they had waited any longer. 

The augment for Grasp of Lohk looks totally useless, Xaku does not benefit at all from healing.

You could make it so it changes the stolen guns fire at the enemy.

Make it so its a punch through one target beam, or a mass of combined stolen guns that shoots one big explosive shot, or a high fire-rate rotating-gun-disc around Xaku that works like a wider Flechette Orb...

On 2021-11-04 at 6:31 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Trinity - Blessing

Gain ranged (primary/secondary weapon) Crit Chance % for each % you heal on your allies. On refresh it adds up new value and refreshes the timer.

Does this mean the new value gets added to the current value or does it wipe the already existing value completely?
Is the refreshed timer hard set or does it completely depend on modded duration and is it affected by negative duration?
Seems pretty bad if it wipes the value considering trinity depends on bless to stay alive due to incredibly low armor and you're expected to bless frequently to help teammates since she's primarily a support frame.
What about shields? do those contribute to the crit chance % bonus? what about modded health and shields?

You only mention "heal on your allies" so then does that make this mod useless in solo play?
Does "heal on your allies" include sentinels and pets and their modded health and shields?
The % will have to be pretty significant to be slottable since it depends on not actually using energy vampire or bless until someone is near death..I had hoped it would have been based on ability strength so we could see a use for min max power strength trinity builds and not just a tiny bit to cap bless and leave it there.
I was very excited for this mod when it was briefly mentioned months ago that trinity was getting a harm-assist mod. Now with the new information on it it seems unslottable due to so many limitations around it. Possibly slottable in a armor strip link build but it's already hard enough to fit the link augment with a build that'll strip all armor while at the same time making it useful beyond 2m from you and having a upkeep of more than 10 seconds.   

I hope one day we'll get augment mod slots or at the very least they all become exilus slot available.

Please fix yareli dealing no damage to enemies with aquablades when enemies are affected by vacuum abilities like zephyr airburst and vauban vacuum grenades.
I posted about this when yareli was pretty new and she still can't deal damage at all.

5 hours ago, wizardeiges said:

Does this mean the new value gets added to the current value or does it wipe the already existing value completely?
Is the refreshed timer hard set or does it completely depend on modded duration and is it affected by negative duration?
Seems pretty bad if it wipes the value considering trinity depends on bless to stay alive due to incredibly low armor and you're expected to bless frequently to help teammates since she's primarily a support frame.
What about shields? do those contribute to the crit chance % bonus? what about modded health and shields?

Does it really matter ? 

Either way Trinity is no better than she was before....poor girl....

5 hours ago, wizardeiges said:

You only mention "heal on your allies" so then does that make this mod useless in solo play?
Does "heal on your allies" include sentinels and pets and their modded health and shields?

Ofcourse ... But in the case of Sentinals their Survivability is completely Binary... They are either alive or dead.... I've never had my Sentinal be anything in between....

On 2021-11-04 at 7:31 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Quality of Life

Will there be 'quick melee heavy attack' as QoL in the upcoming update?

Also, please include a simple description of what each stuff in the Control menu etc do, as some of them are really confusing what they meant for example 'track melee target'. Mine is on but my camera never track melee target... because by right for tracking to work, there must be a locked on first but there is no locked on in melee. 

How about fashionframe color QoL? For example, the white on Nova 2nd deluxe is very glaring but the same white or the most white in smoke palette on Garuda default still look greyish. Why is there such a huge in consistent on the material? Will they ever be fixed? 

14 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Does it really matter ? 

Either way Trinity is no better than she was before....poor girl....

Ofcourse ... But in the case of Sentinals their Survivability is completely Binary... They are either alive or dead.... I've never had my Sentinal be anything in between....

Yes.  Precisely why I asked about specifics of the mods not clear limitations and offered suggestions that would make it slottable based on the assumed severe limitations.
I love trinity,both her design and skill set and currently existing augments. I welcome new playstyles with her.

You assume pets and sentinels are treated as "on healed allies" and that they contribute to the mods crit%. My whole point in asking so many questions is to try and remove the guess work on the players part.
I suppose the update is a few days away with the mod. I sure do hope this mod doesn't seem as bad as it does with the information we have on it. I hope to love this mod. I'll build another trinity to min max it if it's good just because builds get so hard locked when you build to use augments on trinity.

Fingers crossed.

On 2021-11-04 at 7:31 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Quality of Life

Will tomorrow update include the real 'enemies won't target your pet' QoL?

Can we also see the fix of Exterminate target number keep increasing during the mission? From previous changes many years ago, enemies should keep spawning but the target number should not keep increasing, so not to get trolled into neverending killing.

I noticed that after the update Sentients in the game feel extremly weak. It's not like they were ever a challenge, but now the feel like they are made out of Styrofoam.
No joke, I actually went to do the Anomaly with an MR0 set (mk1-Paris, bronco,) it was no challange.
I am sure your intents were to make everyone being able to enjoy the new war, but what about the players who didn't skip basic progression. I cannot help but fear that it's going to be another one of those updates where you just run through the level, and one click delete any enemy in the mission. Please tell me I am wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-11-13 at 2:14 AM, (PSN)Wolf_von_Saturn said:

Please tell me I am wrong.

You are wrong....

You're Welcome....

Sentients are still plenty Tanky thanks to their Adaptation and Health Gates....

If you can delete them with MR0 weapons then all I can say is good for you.... But don't Ruin things for the rest of us... Some of us would prefer not to be dealing with Damage Sponges for 2 Minutes at a Time....

Archived