Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update 30.9.0 Status: Launching November 11th!

[DE]Danielle

On 2021-11-05 at 10:54 AM, (PSN)Damontar said:

Great content. Can't wait to try it a few things on the Playstation side.  But 1 question alot of us have that wasn't addressed.  "Is there any ground work being laid into this update for cross play cross save?" Many of my friends in other platforms, and I, are awaiting the day we can all game together. 

Ty for your time.

Much Love,

Damontar

3 hours ago, (NSW)AlterEqo said:

Any status update on crossplay and cross-save launch?

Still deep in development! 

4 hours ago, (PSN)Harrzack said:

@[DE]Danielle Are we gonna get the comma on damage numbers in this update ?

Do you one better, we are adding the ability to change the Numeric Separators in options. By default, the format is chosen based on your selected language, but in this update you will have the ability to change the decimal to your liking. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Do you one better, we are adding the ability to change the Numeric Separators in options. By default, the format is chosen based on your selected language, but in this update you will have the ability to change the decimal to your liking. 

Thank you. Can we get Orokin font please? Pretty please?

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

As a standard weapon not an exalted ability. 

Like the direct opposite of bone widow. 

All the abilities are projectiles that perform ability functions such as CC, Survivability, Damage.

But the archweapon you pick is the melee. 

they were going to alow both mechs to use a melee normaly but scrapped it for who knows what reason...

I'd love to see the Nightwave Series one Emphera be obtainable somehow. Like as a blueprint from orinkil quill as he Is like the guy for all our eldlon needs..  

Plus allowing the Wolf Armor pieces to drop from the wolf becon stuff would be another way to obtain these as well..

Having more ways to obtain Nightwave 1 stuff plus other old stuff for new players would be an awesome & nice thing to do..

Plus for ps5 players & new players why not bring back the obsidian psn exclusive Emphera that was released a few years ago??

Also adding the promised Mesa Prime Alt Helmet to the game is long overdue please make this obtainable..

& finally can we please make prime noggles obtainable for those who choose to just by the prime access accessory pack?? As not alot of people can afford to pay $80 for the prime access but maybe can only afford the $59.99 pack 

I'm In this situation right now where I can only afford the $60 pack so it's only fair to do people right as long as they purchase either pack your still getting prime access even If it's the cosmetics so you should still be eligible for noggle..

As right now money is still hard to come by for alot of people so anything to help people who choose which to get is only fair if you can't do it via the accessory pack option then 

For those who build the warframe during the prime access window only should be eligible for the prime noggle. 

It would be another incentive for people to farm for the frame & build it during the prime access window..though u limit it to 1 prime access noggle per account per a prime access period 

So If someone tries to build more then 1 for multiple noggles there still restricted to 1 per account..

I love the prime noggles & believe there should be other ways to obtain them for those who maybe don't want to buy prime access or can only afford to buy the accessory pack I hope someone at DE takes my ideas & makes them a reality at some point down the road.. thanks for reading.. happy hunting tenno!

Hm, actually there is one last thing I thought about for Voidrig at the moment; Perhaps an option to enable motion control aiming when using the Arquebex?

At first I mainly thought about that for the Switch (Both docked or undocked), but I later realized that any controller that has the capability could make use of that option! It could allow for some fine-tuning, but still using the regular joysticks, etc. to aim alongside that would likely help; In case you're in an area where you can't turn the controller or undocked Switch 360° around you.

A bit of food for thought :)

On 2021-11-04 at 3:42 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

23febc7a70aab7d109ceb65321e40034.jpg

Tennogen Nintendo Switch Bundle Xi

A new bundle featuring skins making their debut on Nintendo Switch from our talented TennoGen artists. 

• Tonfa Ba'geth Skin by Faven and Scharkie

Tonfa Ba’geth!!!! Yeeessssss!!!! Finally!!!!!

On 2021-11-05 at 12:10 AM, (PSN)Crimson_Rogue_ said:

Firstly, I'm Really looking Forward to the New Trinity Augmentation. Should help her to at least get a little closer to Harrow.

Secondly, DE can you do something about making the hard to acquire Debt bonds, in Fortuna, easier to get? Going through a long grind, just to get a few Advances, Medical or Familial bonds isn't fun to grind. Its tedious. Apparently this Debt bond grind goes back to the Fortuna launch, over 2 years or more ago still unfixed, even now. Really hoping you can change this for the better in the future. 

Thirdly, well done on the Forma changes. This is a very welcome change. Good Work. 

If you go to Ticker and free hostages, you can get a tonne. Don't farm them, just buy them from Ticker.

5 hours ago, (PSN)GrognakTB said:

I hope the limited time event is a preview of more permanent changes to the vaulting/unvaulting process because the length of time between unvaulting is too long with the number of prime Warframes currently in the game.

Wonder how they will go about The prime Accessories & noggles in the future if they plan to bring back all the vaulted frames?? Hopefully it will be market bundles via in game market only for Plat I would absolutely love that.  1 per account & have immediate access to all prime access Accessories or you can choose which ones you want & the bundle cost like 800+ plat each... for the ultimate bundle that includes every accessory in game it would cost the most plat!

I imagine that they will give a great return to all the players, who invested time in these materials that are now giving them away, the game is already losing the challenges and is getting easier every day, they should think about how to improve and not facilitate the new ones Players or those who cry for everything, do not ruin this great game by desperately helping players who are starting to participate in an event and after they finish playing they leave the game.

The idea of the guide tenno is good, but reducing many materials, reputation to obtain the things that others already have seems to me a lack of respect for all the players who have years in the game where they worked, they farmed hours, days, months , change it because not all players can do something that everyone can, that means the game is getting weak players.

So there is just nothing for max mr players or those who have all the primes already in this "prime" event :'-) All about those new/returning players (I had break since ~fortuna, till ~august this year and have every prime item, except akvasto from baro) who don't have time to farm plat/relics to get those frames. 

Insane update on Switch, install size halved,  load times reduced by more than half. Ran some invasion and reactant missions and literally blink and miss the load time.  

Checked out the open world and went to Cambion Drift to check it out how quickly I can zone back into the Necralisk, much faster as well! Did notice  bug where I zoned into Cambion Drift then the animation of my orbiter approaching Deimos played. LOL, the game is loading so fast the animation haven't caught up yet.  Zoning back into Necralisk from the drift was much much faster as well,  i'd say 1/3 of the time of previous loads.

DE has performed some kind of withcraft with this patch.

On 2021-11-08 at 4:11 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Yeah I'm not sure if this isnt working as intended? Seems my UI can be changed but not the damage #'s I'm seeing. Was really looking forward to this addition for clarity, any response is appreciated.

Archived