Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: November 8 - November 12

[DE]Dudley

02604aadcb9d82b4cbad938335f477c4.jpg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer a Railjack & Necramech Grab Bag:

• Orokin Orientation Matrix
  • Orokin Animus Matrix 
  • Rush Repair Drone
  • 20x Thaumic Distillate

s-KZkEYt-Vi6N_qerE39J8RrMA5nDYOgB3L_uz-3

**You may only claim this drop a maximum of 5 times.

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Please note that I am now adding the international community stream to the schedule, this stream is on a different Twitch channel: twitch.tv/warframeinternational

xm6kJhr.png

the matrixes (is it the plural for matrix?) are nice. i still remember having a hard time farming them once upon a time. i can see bunch of players get helped by this.
i don't even remember what thaumic distillate do. i guess it's this week's trick item? whatever nobody like you we don't know why you're here (turns out you're slightly more useful than i thought. i'm sorry for using you as my hate message for the trick items, thaumic distillate)
but the real jackpot are those rush repair drones. iirc they're only available for platinums. and rj repairs are soooo long. the hardest part is getting & installing those first few good parts. after you get some decent parts on your rj the journey becomes more and more bearable. 

by the power vested in my by absolutely nobody, i rate this week's drops three thumbs out of five (👍👍👍 - -)
wanted to give it 4 because fits the theme so well, on top of being helpful, and good balance. but nah, maybe next time. the treats -albeit helpful, are not awfully exciting.
still good drops, though. i'll definitely tune in this week.

==========

protip: use your rush repair drones on mkiii parts. mki & mkii parts are not worth it
tenno councillor EX

41 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

the matrixes (is it the plural for matrix?) are nice. i still remember having a hard time farming them once upon a time. i can see bunch of players get helped by this.
i don't even remember what thaumic distillate do. i guess it's this week's trick item? whatever nobody like you we don't know why you're here.
but the real jackpot are those rush repair drones. imho they're only available for platinums. and rj repairs are soooo long. the hardest part is the first steps. after you get some decent parts on your rj the journey becomes more and more bearable. 

by the power vested in my by absolutely nobody, i rate this week's drops three thumbs out of five (👍👍👍 - -)
wanted to give it 4 because fits the theme so well on top of being helpful. but nah, maybe next time.

==========

protip: use your rush repair drones on mkiii parts.
mki & mkii parts are not worth it.

Prolly Matrices, and I agree with the rating if not for the fact that I do need Thaumica Made, consider it that one annoying resource that you spend Half an hour running around trying to get just to turn around and find 3 of it.... Other than that if the drops were Limitless or.... NON-STOP 🎶 this would definitely be a 4.5 week.

Oh if someone at DE is reading, you cna make it so the theres Multiple Instances of The max 5 limit drops, and they would start getting progressiom after * The previous limit has been reached i.e After claiming 5 one will start a getting progress for a new Drop prompt with also a limit of 5, "earning" more than 5 .

18 hours ago, Digressive said:

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Please note that I am now adding the international community stream to the schedule, this stream is on a different Twitch channel: twitch.tv/warframeinternational

xm6kJhr.png

DevStream on friday, thanks for the info.

It's going to be fun to go down memory lane with the Major quests leading up to The New War. I've always had some fun every now and then replaying those which can be replayed and sometimes wishing I'd caught screenshots of those I couldn't replay. Still, it's going to be quite a nice stream on Friday.

27 minutes ago, MoondustStar said:

It's going to be fun to go down memory lane with the Major quests leading up to The New War. I've always had some fun every now and then replaying those which can be replayed and sometimes wishing I'd caught screenshots of those I couldn't replay. Still, it's going to be quite a nice stream on Friday.

Given I'm going with a new account due to losing a bet wit ha friend I've basically rapid fired all the quests and story and progression and... Getting to see it is still pretty nice even from that perspective. The rewards to endice and inflate stream numbers? Icing on the cake.

Archived