Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.9.0: Prime Resurgence

[DE]Rebecca

5 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

The change is poorly worded. Can we get some clarification on what a direct damage is? Is Cedo glaive alt fire count as direct damage? Are chained beams from beam weapons direct damage? If they don't work on AoE just put "does not affect AoE damage". This should have been clearly stated on the mod at release. 

What a waste of time farming/buy mods, wasting endo/credits ranking mods, wasting forma on weapons to fit new mods that don't actually work. 

Why not just make the mods unequipable on aoe weapons from the start. Could have saved everyone a lot of time and effort.

It's just another example of DE devaluating players investments.

This is the information we want. Add this to that screen please. 

qA5o57z.png

I love this game but you all are terrible at actually providing useful information to players in game.

I shouldn't have to read through patch notes to know that certain Galvanized mods don't work on AoE weapons, That info should be clearly stated on the mod.

I shouldn't have to check the wiki for forced procs or damage modifiers on specific swings of stances. This is basic info that should be provided to players. 

The fact we're still asking for this years on is... not just concerning but vastly annoying as well. Even just the multipliers, but of course ideally all the relevant info even on mouseover! It's clearly doable.

• Like 4

Speaking of lowering certain resource costs to help out new players.... How about that Hema?

Here's my personal progress...

kwpo2z5.png

I started this game (and Dojo) with a small group of friends. I'm the only one who stayed invested in the game. I got to a point where I put so much time/energy/resources into this original dojo that I couldn't justify leaving it. So if I want to reach my maximum possible Mastery, I have to complete the Hema all by myself. 
I'll admit, progress has gone up slightly with the introduction of Deimos, but it is still insane to gate this weapon (that no one uses) behind such a grind wall.

And all the discourse I see around lowering the resource cost is like those people who think that America's predatory student debt shouldn't be cancelled just because there are people who already paid off their debts.

Just because it sucked and was unfair for people in the past doesn't mean we should perpetuate the sucky and unfair stuff for people in the future. imo

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

Regal Aya x4 + 200 Plat= 19.99

Accessory (Any) = 2x Regal Aya.

That should do it for a 1:1 ratio, I think.

To be fair and consistant with the old system it should be Regal Aya x4 for 19.99, then they should add an accessory bundle for each Prime Vault aswell. Then if you buy one of the bundles you should get the plat since the plat was tied to the bundles. Regal Aya alone allows you to cherry pick whatever accessories you like, that in itself is a bonus, the plat should be the appeal of getting the bundles instead of cherry picking what you want.

• Like 1

On 2021-11-11 at 2:33 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nyx’s Assimilate Augment now allows you to roll, similar to Mesa’s Waltz!

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to highlight this, but her ability to roll (while wearing the augment and being into the absorb bubble) seems to be restricted to wielding ranged weapons, be it primary or secondary.

Whenever you do a quick melee attack, or switch to a melee only stance, you lose the ability to do a roll.

I'll move the post if it is necessary,

Thanks in anticipation for your attention and thanks for all the work that you're pouring on this game

En 11/11/2021 a las 10:33, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

General Changes:

• When dragging around Mod Configs to swap (i.e Swapping Mod Config A to Config B), we now swap applied Helminth abilities as well to support the Modding of a given Helminth choice. 

BAD CHANGE!!!, REVERT THIS PLIS!!!

• Like 2

En 11/11/2021 a las 8:33, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

When dragging around Mod Configs to swap (i.e Swapping Mod Config A to Config B), we now swap applied Helminth abilities as well to support the Modding of a given Helminth choice. 

hace 1 hora, K1NS1D3 dijo:

BAD CHANGE!!!, REVERT THIS PLIS!!!

I am also very sure that this is a bad change. Reverse it or come up with a better solution, like maybe asking if the player would like to keep the power in place or something like that. It could be a lot better if Helminth's powers swap has to be done with Helminth itself and that it doesn't move when you move a Mod Config slot.

• Like 3

On 2021-11-11 at 8:33 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Reduced Crafting Times for the Rising Tide Quest

In March 2021, we made Railjack more accessible by reducing the crafting resources and the time it took to build your Railjack. Now, we will be reducing the crafting times again from 1 hour to 1 minute per part. As Railjack becomes a larger part of the game, we hope this change will allow new players to swiftly complete Rising Tide, and prepare their Railjack for future fights!

Just started Rising Tide and construction time is still 1 hour.

On 2021-11-11 at 8:33 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Regal Aya is a premium currency (similar to Platinum, but not tradeable

As someone who bought prime access and platinum in the past... So long as this remains non-tradable... I will not be purchasing anything what so ever. Vote with your wallet, i don't agree with this at all.

• Like 2

On 2021-11-11 at 9:33 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

The newly skinned Invasions screen offers less cluttered visuals and simplified text to alleviate initial confusion. 

Can the mission type "Exterminate" etc be bigger than the "Support the Faction"? Because the images already told us which faction that belongs to, whereas the mission type font is so small.

On 2021-11-11 at 9:33 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

A fresh updated look with tooltips on hover!

Ain't hovering design ceased since players asked for more info to be shown straight up?

• Like 1

On 2021-11-11 at 8:15 PM, Frendh said:

This is a complete downgrade for me. With the old system I could have 3 different builds in A,B,C. Lets say  Range, Strength, Duration.  Lets say I have Radial Blind augment build on A. But for the next mission I do not need the high range, I want high damage. So I swap places between A and B. Done.

Now it sounds like I have to completely re-mod config A.

Changing the starting/default config is a lot less important to me than saving time on modding.

Yeah, this particular change is straight-up bad for build flexibility and diversity.
Not sure why anyone is celebrating it. It's not an improvement.

• Like 1

On 2021-11-12 at 2:33 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed Railjack option appearing in the Orbiter Pause Menu before you acquire a Railjack.

•  

how are players without a railjack supposed to level up their intrinsics now then?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CyberneticSusurrus said:

They're talking about the Lua Spy vault music puzzle.

Thank you for underscoring how this can be so very confusing!  It's clear you were also confused or your follow-up was ambiguous leading to more confusion.

I posted in hopes of helping resolve this exact issue.

On 2021-11-11 at 6:33 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

To accompany our changes to Amp crafting, the Standing costs of Blueprints for refined Ores and Gems from the Plains of Eidolon have been adjusted. Here are the new costs:

The issue isn't the cost, but the level of access at which store standing front.

make sure to do the following:
Buy atmo systems/gyromag/repeller systems with standing BEFORE you unlock it
Fix the ticker Medical Debt-Bont unavailable blocker at ticker (it was fixed, it breaks every now and again)

Do move all amp parts down one tier of availability. Everything that was 4 is 3, 3 to 2, 2 to 1, etc. Do this for both little duck and the quills.

its not the manufacturing cost its the standing thats gatekeeping people

Tldr, make getting them as easy as zaws. Can make at tier 1, can make best at tier 2/3. Leveling is easy and not arbitrarily forced rng/bs.

• Like 6