Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.9.0: Prime Resurgence

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, Udoshi said:

Fix the ticker Medical Debt-Bont unavailable blocker at ticker (it was fixed, it breaks every now and again)

I agree with @Udoshi.  I recently was helping a player and the rotation for Medical Debt-Bonds seems to be back in the broken state as I was able to find 2 of them perusing Ticket in a 24 hour period.  If anything Shelter and Training Debt Bonds seem to be the most dominant debt-bonds that can be bought through a week's work of observations.  

I would also like to add this annoying feature of Nightwave for week 14.11.2021 to 20.11.2021

8Ba1GvO.jpg

It's saying 1, when in fact the only way to unlock it is to do the standard 3 in a row which we had several weeks ago.  Looks like the old code for this has creeped back into the Nightwave Rotation.  

Another cosmetic beauty I've seen is this:  

p4z78ZF.jpg

This is my Panzer Vulpaphyla when it's not in my kit.  Seems the body wants to be Kavat instead.  However, this seems to be fixed if I do put my Vulpaphyla into my kit for going planet side as you can see here: 

GeADGuZ.jpg

Also when are you going to be launching Trello for all bug submissions and tracking instead of just doing it for mainline updates only?  Your bug tracking forum is becoming a hot mess and I'm getting tired of feeling like I'm doing more lobbyist research before submitting a ticket than I do actually submitting a ticket.  

• Like 4

Thanks for all the improvements.

Especially, I'd like to mention this one (because someone has to):

On 2021-11-11 at 2:33 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Removed Tenet Grigori eligibility from Conclave.

With this and the other ones addressed, that only leaves Cadus from the Sisters update which is still way out of line.

Also, as usual, I'd like to point to problems from earlier PvE updates, as mentioned e.g. here:

It is over two years since The Old Blood now.

• Like 1

On 2021-11-11 at 3:33 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

In scenarios where you’re taken to the Relay from your Orbiter (Initiating the Help Clem mission from Navigation, etc) you’ll now be taken to the Strata Relay on Earth. With Strata being the first Relay new players encounter it made sense to swap Larunda out for a more accessible Relay. 

Technically, Strata Relay is not the first relay players get to enter. To unlock it you need to beat Mars Junction. To unlock Mars Junction, you need to access Mercury first. Larunda Relay is in Mercury, and therefore is the first relay the players can actually go into. If Vesper Relay still existed, it would be the first.

• Like 3

On 2021-11-14 at 10:01 AM, ThePowerTool said:

Thank you for underscoring how this can be so very confusing!  It's clear you were also confused or your follow-up was ambiguous leading to more confusion.

I posted in hopes of helping resolve this exact issue.

What are you talking about?
I was not confused at all. It was very clear given the explicit context of the Lua Spy node (ie: Pavlov). I gave the answer because others hadn't thought it through.

Edited by CyberneticSusurrus
small typo

my Yareli being worse to play than before update, it worse to be control~~~

can someone tell me why I use Yareli and Yareli on the vehicle then go attack kuva liches servants,If servants run into me, I can not jump, run, shoot, reload, even use a skill ???  This is too exaggerated !!! Is it a bug or ? If is a bug, fix it ASAP.

The Change to Nyx's Psychic bolts...

I hate it, because hitting unalerted enemies now alerts them.

But I have a suggestion.

Alteration: If the target is not alerted, apply Psychic Bolts like it used to. If the Target IS Alerted, Psychic Bolts will now cause the stagger.

Just a suggestion for some of us, who like to weaken an enemy before we stealth kill them.

• Like 1

On 2021-11-15 at 11:24 PM, CyberneticSusurrus said:

What are you talking about?
I was not confused at all. It was very clear given the explicit context of the Lua Spy node (ie: Pavlov). I gave the answer because others hadn't thought it through.

"They're talking about the Lua Spy vault music puzzle." is clearly ambiguous.  This means your answer is subject to interpretation because it doesn't specify *which* music puzzle.  That added confusion is the reason for my [original] post.  If you read further down from my OP, you will see the clarification that eliminates ambiguity and confusion.

2021/11/11 PM9点33分 , [DE]Rebecca 说:

When dragging around Mod Configs to swap (i.e Swapping Mod Config A to Config B), we now swap applied Helminth abilities as well to support the Modding of a given Helminth choice. 

I had 2 ability from helminth could be use on 6 different Mod Config, but now I can no longer swapping the Mod for different efficiency range...et for different mission or environment, and since now moving Mod Config only effect the first sequence when equip new warframe (that can be replace by setting a loadout), there's no reason to move the config cuz it change nothing..... how is this supporting ?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, charles7ii said:

I had 2 ability from helminth could be use on 6 different Mod Config, but now I can no longer swapping the Mod for different efficiency range...et for different mission or environment, and since now moving Mod Config only effect the first sequence when equip new warframe (that can be replace by setting a loadout), there's no reason to move the config cuz it change nothing..... how is this supporting ?

Agreed, this needs to change - this is a direct detriment to helminth and config slots and hinders customizations instead of helping players.

As an example: I want to use a high duration Slow Nova build. I have subsumed on different mod configs these abilities:

spellbind - for status immunity versus infested

energized munitions - for fun tonkor spam in lower levels

elemental ward - for reloading my zarr in higher levels

Previously, I was able to use my slow nova build with any of these. Now, with this change, it is locked to one. The problem is further worsened when I want to also use a portal-use build, or a speed nova build, etc. This is not a frame-specific problem and I have issues with this change on wisp, volt, octavia, and titania to name a few.

All this change does is lock the helminth ability to that loadout slot when you move it around, making moving around config slots useless to do now.

I don't want to assume the worst and think somewhere out there, someone noticed an uptick in config slot plat purchases and thinks this update is what the players want. Besides, there is a hard limit on config slots in the first place.

Please change this back! Thank you

• Like 5

When dragging around Mod Configs to swap (i.e Swapping Mod Config A to Config B), we now swap applied Helminth abilities as well to support the Modding of a given Helminth choice. 

Neah bro i swear to god, i just can't anymore, who takes this decisions, like who thought this was a good ideea, this literally makes no sense, 0. i have my dps/solo hunting/profit taker builds on same volt that all use eclipse, what am i supposed to do now, manually make the build everytime i want to play something different, because i can't drag the builds like before, or another better idea, build 3 more volts, and waste 6 more umbral forma,  0 sense, 0 brain, is like you never played this game before, and you imagine it like being some kind of story line, quest for the great type of game, when in reality this game is just a marketplace/farming simulator, you make all this changes and that literally nobody gives a S#&$ about just the players that started 1 week ago and they will probably quit 2 later, force us to play boring game mods like rj (that comes from some1 that actually felt it wasnt that bad) to obtain certain loot, just because you put so much effort into it and nobody cared, get over it and stop killing this game please.

Edited by Arowmax
  • Like 3

On 2021-11-11 at 4:09 PM, _.-Toscany-._ said:

The fact that configurations could be swapped with helminth abilities remaining in place was a useful feature... Give it back, please.
Players do not normally start out using fun mechanics like those offered by the Bonewidow's herding capability... Give it back, please.

Players have little or zero reason to use the Helminth's energized munitions ability. When I found out that the tenet tetra had an alt fire and that the helminth system could benefit it - I felt I had found a suitable replacement for the bramma. That functionality was removed when DE "fixed" negative magazine capacity rivens allowing the alternate fire to work. Give it back, please.
The only other time I enjoy munitions is on Titania. 

• Like 1

Fixed Eidolons being forcibly moved with Bonewidow’s Firing Line ability. While this may sound harmless, a full squad of Bonewidows could displace the Eidolon into water instantly spawning multiple Vomvalysts.

On 2021-11-26 at 6:45 PM, _.-Toscany-._ said:

Players do not normally start out using fun mechanics like those offered by the Bonewidow's herding capability... Give it back, please.

Herding--I like the choice of wording.

Dear DE:

Some might view this as punitive.

Regardless of how anyone views this change, it clearly removes elite content from a game significantly lacking in elite content.

Anyone that understands the pros and cons regarding Eidolon hunt strategy and allowing this to continue understands it's obviously not an exploit because it can cause a mission failure.  And, as you stated, it requires a full team working together.

You do want to promote team-work, don't you?

• Like 1

Come to think of it, I think 1 of the best QoL will be telling players in-game via Ordis etc that they have Dragon Keys equipped, if they have any equipped. That will spare them from wondering why they dealt less damage, got less health etc...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kyori said:

Come to think of it, I think 1 of the best QoL will be telling players in-game via Ordis etc that they have Dragon Keys equipped, if they have any equipped. That will spare them from wondering why they dealt less damage, got less health etc...

Then again paying attention to the in-mission UI helps.  It's not DE's fault that people tend to have the memory span of a goldfish and after extracting completely forget that it was equipped during the last mission.

7 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

Then again paying attention to the in-mission UI helps.  It's not DE's fault that people tend to have the memory span of a goldfish and after extracting completely forget that it was equipped during the last mission.

That's why it's called QoL aka Quality of Life. It's to aid the many players that forgot.... and who said it's DE's fault?

What's wrong with people nowadays...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-12-27 at 12:30 AM, Nil0X said:

thanks for decreasing aya droprate to the point where u get hardly 1 aya per bountie..... and that with all boni done ....

-.-

Only drops for Aya from Ghoul Purge changed so it doesn't get abused.
You seem to have had bad RNG.

I don't know what exactly you did to acolytes in this update, but they seem to be broken again. Instead of spawning once every 5 minutes, they now spawn MAYBE once every 10. And considering how much steel essence you need to buy anything, this is not great. Please unbork them.

On 2021-11-12 at 10:59 AM, sarasuxatwarframe said:

Speaking of lowering certain resource costs to help out new players.... How about that Hema?

Here's my personal progress...

kwpo2z5.png

I started this game (and Dojo) with a small group of friends. I'm the only one who stayed invested in the game. I got to a point where I put so much time/energy/resources into this original dojo that I couldn't justify leaving it. So if I want to reach my maximum possible Mastery, I have to complete the Hema all by myself. 
I'll admit, progress has gone up slightly with the introduction of Deimos, but it is still insane to gate this weapon (that no one uses) behind such a grind wall.

And all the discourse I see around lowering the resource cost is like those people who think that America's predatory student debt shouldn't be cancelled just because there are people who already paid off their debts.

Just because it sucked and was unfair for people in the past doesn't mean we should perpetuate the sucky and unfair stuff for people in the future. imo

New biolab research, lower the hema price, automatically contribute to new research for those who had hema already.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello, I know it's been a long time but the damaged necramech parts do not drop with an even spread. I have conducted a survey of about 20 players with well over 200 runs combined and the drop rate is a lie. I hope this will someday get fixed.