Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.9.0: Prime Resurgence

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed being unable to use Archwing Blink in Open Zones if Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors is active before deploying Archwing. 

•  

That is nice and all but it has opened up the door to another bug that has been annoying me for a long time that is being unable to bring up the escape menu in which I have outlined the reproduction steps listed here, there are still plenty of other ways of triggering this bug and I do not want this bug to disappear into obscurity and remain forever unfixed since it can still mess up Railjack runs.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 2

Changed the description of Galvanized Aptitude to better reflect its current function (which clarifies that area of effect damage is not included)

• ... BUT WAIT! We want to explain why because it’s very important to us that everyone understands where we are coming from with our current design mindset. AoE Weapons are the dominant ones by every usage metric. We see this day after day. Having this bonus apply to the AoE instance felt dangerously close to a myopic choice concerning powering up player Arsenals that simply do not need it. This mod never worked on AoE, and the description now explains that to avoid confusion. We understand those seeking a different outcome will disagree with this choice, but ultimately we are not willing to further bolster AoE at this time. This is due to the increasing difficulty in creating content that serves to challenge the Tenno.   

Thank you for being transparent about this decision. I will now cease reporting this as a bug.

• Like 10

Changed the description of Galvanized Aptitude to better reflect its current function (which clarifies that area of effect damage is not included)

... BUT WAIT! We want to explain why because it’s very important to us that everyone understands where we are coming from with our current design mindset. AoE Weapons are the dominant ones by every usage metric. We see this day after day. Having this bonus apply to the AoE instance felt dangerously close to a myopic choice concerning powering up player Arsenals that simply do not need it. This mod never worked on AoE, and the description now explains that to avoid confusion. We understand those seeking a different outcome will disagree with this choice, but ultimately we are not willing to further bolster AoE at this time. This is due to the increasing difficulty in creating content that serves to challenge the Tenno.   

-I seem to recall the mod Cautious Shot reduced damage from AOE, anyone remember that mod? Anyway, of course AOE is dominant in a horde shooter, self damage removal didn't help.

Trinity - Champion’s Blessing (Blessing Augment)

Gain Primary and Secondary Critical Chance for 12s for each percent you heal on allies up to 350%. 

-Time to dust off this redundant frame. Yey.

For real, looking forward to the New War (grind).

• Like 2

So no refund for the resources we've wasted used that newbies don't have to.... thanks.... I just love how long I have to spend farming and fishing for stuff in open worlds, it's so much fun (yes this is sarcasm), especially when the prices get reduced to help 'newbies' 🙄 

Yes I'm a little salty, I've literally built voidrig a week or so before the announcement. 

And oh joy, ANOTHER currency in the game... it's exactly what the game needed.... I wonder how heavily weighted it will be towards the 'pay' option versus 'free' option. 🤐

• Like 15

Varzia, a Dax from the Old War, will appear in Maroo’s Bazaar November 16th on all Platforms with a slew of Prime goods for you to obtain. You can either purchase Relics from her Wares with Aya (free path) or gain instant access to Prime items and bundles with Regal Aya (purchase path).

Another Dax helping the Tenno? Aren't they supposed to be our enemies? I thought Teshin was the one exception.
And how come everyone and their mother from the times of the old war are still alive? The old is supposed to have happened a long time ago.

Spoiler
  • The same sentients(Natah etc.) are alive because they are machines I guess. Seems justified, since their consciousness could be transferred to new hardware if integral parts of the old hardware start failing due to age.
  • The same Tenno, justified by their cryo-sleep. The exception is Rell who never went to cryo sleep.
  • The same Dax(Teshin and now Varzia). I don't think it was ever explained how Teshin survived all this time. Pretty sure Dax aren't immortal and the Orokin would not share their continuity with them.
  • The same Orokin: Ballas(Was it ever explained why he was suddenly there?) and the Entrati(Maybe justified by them being infected? The Lephantis is supposed to be a weapon from the old war and still exists and there are the Infected Ancients.)
  • Like 3

80 freaking dollars for "in-game" currency?!

f4ad38dd86f01b987999fcffe1335818--good-q

hace 3 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Fixed clipping issues with the Lokan and Red Veil Armor across many Warframes. 

Speaking of wich, could you change shoulder armor placements for Atlas' prime skin?

hace 3 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Fixed disarming an Acolyte with the Halikar or Halikar Wraith replacing your secondary weapon with a Rank 0 version of the Acolyte’s weapon.

What do you mean? It wasnt a feature or it will give us a rank 130 weapon?

Also, have you already fixed Liches/Sisters not leaving after being stabbed?

Edited by VoidArkhangel

When dragging around Mod Configs to swap (i.e Swapping Mod Config A to Config B), we now swap applied Helminth abilities as well to support the Modding of a given Helminth choice. 

Can we have this as a toggle? Because as previously we can test different build on other Configs without having all Config subsume with the same subsumed ability.

description now explains that to avoid confusion.

Still confusing. So meaning the AoE hit will proc this mod but the bonus damage will not apply to the AoE damage? So it's a nerf disguised as fix. o

Clarified the "Hold Your Breath" Nightwave Act to include “in the Kuva Fortress”

Still as confusing. So now this nightwave challenge only works in Kuva Fortress's Survival mission? It won't work on any Kuva Survival missions outside of Kuva Fortress?

Fixed Steel Path Incursions on Disruption nodes having incorrect completion requirements (1 Conduit complete versus the intentional 4).

So now it need 4 instead of 1? Oh many poor tenno will have trouble with this now lol

• Like 3