Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.9.0: Prime Resurgence

[DE]Rebecca

• When dragging around Mod Configs to swap (i.e Swapping Mod Config A to Config B), we now swap applied Helminth abilities as well to support the Modding of a given Helminth choice. 

This is a complete downgrade for me. With the old system I could have 3 different builds in A,B,C. Lets say  Range, Strength, Duration.  Lets say I have Radial Blind augment build on A. But for the next mission I do not need the high range, I want high damage. So I swap places between A and B. Done.

Now it sounds like I have to completely re-mod config A.

Changing the starting/default config is a lot less important to me than saving time on modding.

Edited by Frendh
  • Like 1

15 минут назад, 25517 сказал:

Upgrading with improved leveling is without a doubt super.

As for Prime Resurgence, it sucks.

The idea, no doubt interesting, but very poorly implemented.

Starting with changing rotations, once a week is too often.

The internal economy is breaking down, as it makes no sense to sell prime parts from vault.

Finishing up with a new currency, it just isn't necessary.

Sorry, for my bad English.

Moreover, I really want to collect a collection of prime accessories.

And every vault out - over the last year has been a great opportunity for me.

I buy a double set received a lot besides the necessary accessories.

Now when I buy accessories, I pay exactly the same amount.

The desire to buy is completely absent.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed the Harmonious Pillars puzzle in Pavlov, Lua being far more difficult to complete for Clients due to the clues displayed on the wall not lining up with the order that the pillars must be activated in.

Google says there's not such thing as "Harmonious Pillars" as a puzzle.  It's only ever referenced, here.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Octavia’s Mallet marker being visible to everyone (should only be visible to the Octavia that casted it).

You have taken away the 100% taunt on the mallet?  If mobs no longer see the mallet then what's the point of having a mallet?

If PCs no longer see the mallet then how do warframes coordinate attacks?  It seems kludgy an Octavia would have to place a marker to identify mallet location.

Fixed Eidolons being forcibly moved with Bonewidow’s Firing Line ability. While this may sound harmless, a full squad of Bonewidows could displace the Eidolon into water instantly spawning multiple Vomvalysts.

God Damnit DE - stop taking away our fun!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThePowerTool said:

You have taken away the 100% taunt on the mallet?  If mobs no longer see the mallet then what's the point of having a mallet?

If PCs no longer see the mallet then how do warframes coordinate attacks?  It seems kludgy an Octavia would have to place a marker to identify mallet location.

They said nowhere that the taunt was being removed, just that the indicator is removed for all but the casting Octavia. They can still manually mark the Mallet and coordinate attacks from there, I'd consider that a reduction in general UI clutter (which is pretty welcome all things considered).

22 minutes ago, ThePowerTool said:

Google says there's not such thing as "Harmonious Pillars" as a puzzle.  It's only ever referenced, here.

Process of elimination - specifically on Pavlov which is the Lua Spy node, the context of the fix, 'harmonious' so it's partly sound related..

It's the 'Simon Says' pattern-following puzzle that occurs near the end of one of the Spy vaults.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gilmaesh said:

Nice UI change but it still need improvements, it's painfull to have to scroll through all of our mods / weapons in the arsenal. Need favorite tab or more boxes instead of the 3x3 of weapons or 2 lines of mods

Perhaps I don't understand:

. In the Arsenal I just type a few characters in the filter and what I want appears!

. Loadouts allow you to save favorites and even name them

Perhaps it could be improved by allowing a (toggle-selectable) text-only view (but this may exacerbate the issue you identified so I'm not sure).

Where this really hurts, IMHO, is Profile:Equipment (no filter).

23 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Process of elimination - specifically on Pavlov which is the Lua Spy node, the context of the fix, 'harmonious' so it's partly sound related..

It's the 'Simon Says' pattern-following puzzle that occurs near the end of one of the Spy vaults.

Edit: ** Deleted because I was totally wrong **

- see (below) response from TheLexiConArtist

Edited by ThePowerTool
Correcting my mistake

38 minutes ago, ThePowerTool said:

OK, that helped and thank you.  It's not a Hall of Ascension.  It's the puzzle for Octavia (which will yield search results).  Hopefully this will help anyone else with issues finding the correct puzzle.

No, not that sound puzzle, nor a Hall of Ascension puzzle.

It's this room from the Spy vault:

harmoniouspillars.png

Note:

-Pavlov specific (spy section)

-'Clues on wall' (which were fixed from getting desynced, shows the sequence to follow)

-'Harmonious' (the sequence also plays different vocal notes for each position)

-'Pillars' (the ones you stand on to match the pattern)

Edited by TheLexiConArtist
no idea how I got 'runes' in mind instead of 'clues'
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Regal Aya is a premium currency (similar to Platinum, but not tradeable) that gives you instant access to Prime Warframes, Weapons, Accessories, and Bundles available in Varzia’s wares. It can be purchased in the Market or online storefronts.

An untradable second premium currency. Man warframe is taking a very bad turn here. 

Should have just left this as platinum. You're getting more and more into the "pay to win" gamescape that alot of other already dead or dying games tried to do. 

I was willing to pay for prime access of all things because I could use the platinum to trade and buy things. But this is just harsh... 

If you're going to release this new currency, then please add decently heafty chunk into prime access WITHOUT touching platinum values. 

Edited by Arniox
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

No, not that sound puzzle, nor a Hall of Ascension puzzle.

-Pavlov specific (spy section)

-'Runes on wall' (which were fixed from getting desynced, shows the sequence to follow)

-'Harmonious' (the sequence also plays different vocal notes for each position)

-'Pillars' (the ones you stand on to match the pattern)

TheLexiConArtist:

Thank you, again.  I initially posted because it was clear this could cause significant confusion.  Your most-recent reply clearly resolves any question in my mind.

I've posted a request in hopes of anticipating additional, similar issues with unreferenced material appearing in DE announcements.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ThePowerTool said:

TheLexiConArtist:

Thank you, again.  I initially posted because it was clear this could cause significant confusion.  Your most-recent reply clearly resolves any question in my mind.

I've posted a request in hopes of anticipating additional, similar issues with unreferenced material appearing in DE announcements.

If it's any consolation, if not for them mentioning "Pavlov" (the spy node) in particular, and the 'Clues on the Wall' being fixed, I would have assumed that Harmonious Pillars was indeed that puzzle with which you access the Octavia part blueprint.

But that's a general Lua room, not one specific to Pavlov, and doesn't have anything relevant on the walls.

Edited by TheLexiConArtist

6 hours ago, ---EG---Kramer said:

Yeah, thanks for fixing the codex !
Oh, wait... nothing for the codex...

Thanks for the other fix though.
<3

Yeah .. damn this was all I was waiting for - not even 1 Codex fix for us ah .. come on [DE]Rebecca, paaleaseee .. oh well nice QOL for some, Ill place the Dojo Arrival pad and .. oh thats it.. ;)

• Like 1

When dragging around Mod Configs to swap (i.e Swapping Mod Config A to Config B), we now swap applied Helminth abilities as well to support the Modding of a given Helminth choice. 

The one handy feature that allowed easy switching setups for Helminth abilities is now ruined. If this was done to make players life easier, you would have made single click dragging to swap everything and double click drag just mods.

It is very inconvenient to copy mod config to chat, then copy another mod config to chat, apply first to second slot, OVERRIDE, apply second to first, OVERRIDE. Also it takes bit of time. Good luck finding sortie group with everyone wanting to wait extra minute or two for swapping. Why? Because you didn't want to be third saryn/frost in sortie at that time. (or similar instance of multiple same frames)

• Like 1

• Changed the description of Galvanized Aptitude to better reflect its current function (which clarifies that area of effect damage is not included)

• ... BUT WAIT! We want to explain why because it’s very important to us that everyone understands where we are coming from with our current design mindset. AoE Weapons are the dominant ones by every usage metric. We see this day after day. Having this bonus apply to the AoE instance felt dangerously close to a myopic choice concerning powering up player Arsenals that simply do not need it. This mod never worked on AoE, and the description now explains that to avoid confusion. We understand those seeking a different outcome will disagree with this choice, but ultimately we are not willing to further bolster AoE at this time. This is due to the increasing difficulty in creating content that serves to challenge the Tenno.   

What about weapons that heavily rely on DOT? because torid and pox both rely on DOT.

While bramma hits with a ton of damage and shatters into pellets and ogris deals the majority of damage in a single hit,DOT weapons like torid and pox have more than half of their damage locked behind DOT.

I expected galvanized aptitude to buff status weapons...meanwhile weapons that actually fully rely on being status don't actually get buffed due to relying on applying DOT and not burst damage.

Can something be done about this?

Also: Yareli can't deal damage with her aquablades at all. I posted this months ago and her aquablades is still less than useless when it comes to ragdolled enemies.

• Like 1

The thinking behind these changes are fueled by the amount of investment towards this single Target, and having that pay off more in your favor. 

• Base 500 percent Damage increase to the Target itself that you then feed into with your weapons DPS. 

• Increased base Duration to 45 seconds at maximum rank.

• Mind Controlled Target now teleports to keep up! This acts similar to other allies (Wukong’s twin, etc).

You know, I was thinking of a really cool engaging way to buff this up:

When you ads, if the target is an enemy that uses a gun, then he will also ads and aim at the SAME point that you are aiming at. So if you start shooting at an enemy, your friendly target will shoot at the same enemy. Perfect for harder enemy takedowns. 

If your target is melee, then he follows your melee example..