Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.1 

[DE]Rebecca

DE please, make the mission type text on the updated Invasion UI screen even smaller. I want to be absolutely certain that it's smaller and harder to read than all six instances of "mission". I'm also ecstatic that "Support the Corpus/Grineer" is given so much weight to capture my attention, because I could not figure it out from the even larger picture of both of them.

Nyx Asimilate augment new roll option not work in mele mode work only in primery and secondery mode i dont know whay, but in pach note not say this so is it bug or ?

I test it now wit diferent misions witj quasus and hirudo i unequp mode and reequp it the result was the same nor rolin in mele mode.

Is being unable to roll during Absorb+Assimilate when using a melee weapon with Nyx intended? The changes are kind of disappointing already, and this one made it alot more disappointing. It would have been better if her Singularity augment is a new ability that would replace Psychic Bolts, and combine Psychic bolts effect to Chaos at the cost of adding more PS to strip armor/shield. Or make absorb like amesha's 2nd ability or using her Assimilate augment can make her cast mini absorb on allies or enemies too,

Archived