Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen Resolution

IIIIICrasher

i had warframe for a long time and it always have worked fine , but lately i tried to open it it did open but minimized and i couldn't maxmize it , so i switched the client into window mod till i logg in so i could see what is the problem , it did open and when i went to options i found the resolution is 960x540 and i couldn't change it for some reason i have a laptop so my opt resolution is 1366x768 , now when i tried to switch the client back to full screen from window mode it just does the same thing , i hear the sound of the game and everything but i can't maximize it :)

I would have played in window mod but it consumes my GPU more than fullscreen mode and it laggs abit , i get lower fps in window mod .

So please help me .

Edited by IIIIICrasher

I found your problem. You play games on your laptop

You shouldn't discriminate people who played with their laptops. Yeah sure, the majority of laptop is unsuitable for games, but for some people, they don't have any other choice than playing with it (regardless their budget).

Back to the topic;

Hmmm... Try reinstall/update your graphic driver. If the problem still persist, I don't know any other way than try submitting a ticket for it.

FYI, i play on my laptop (because my desktop is utter crap - even if it gets pretty hot on my laptop (~80°C but that's tolerable - crysis 2 goes higher!)).

And that's my default resolution too! (1366x768).

Not sure what's preventing you from changing resolution, but:

• Updated graphics drivers?
  • Tried running in 64/32 bit modes?
  • Tried running in DX 11/9?

Otherwise I've no clue.

• 3 weeks later...

+1

No laptop, 

I have had to use Borderless Fullscreen from U7 until U11. After the update I could run the game multiple times in fullscreen. I was happy.

U11.05 has broken it again.

I'm Windows 8.1 with latest AMD drivers for my HD6700. It runs at a constant 60fps 

It's not a huge thing, I can put it back to Borderless but someone new with less patience would just hit the uninstall I am sure.

I have had a very similar problem running on my desktop.  The game has always run very well until update 11.  Now It crashes in mission about 50% of the games I try.  The crash is very odd, though.  The game freezes for a few seconds, then I get a black screeen.  A couple seconds later I seem to get kicked to my desktop.  I can hear game sounds and even fire my weapon, but I cannot get game to maximize again.  I have tried adjusting graphics settings, updated drivers, defraged game, etc.  Have not tried the windowed mode so I will see if that works, but this is very frustrating.  I have lost a lot of rewards and wasted a lot of time completing entire missions only to freeze walking toward extraction.